No announcement yet.

tips on getting s rank for sky raill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this: When you pass a level you can see your stats. They say how much damage you can take to still get the S rating in damage taken and how much damage you have to deal to get the S rating in damage dealt. Those are two separate ratings that range from D to S. You need to get at least an S and an A.

It's just that there's a hundred threads about this, a thousand people discussing, nobody offering a real solution nor reading solutions people proposed.

Comment

Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
      ok, wth. I one-shot the first boss, took no damage and still didn't get the S rating on that one. Something wrong there.
      The trick is to overkill so take out your troops, use your smaller weapon till close to its death then use your big damage weapon ... this is valid for all stages 1-10 of level 1 ... as soon as you can in the ladder use the sylph delphic at the very end for the overkill.

I put back my troops only at stage 5 level 2, my BR is about 158K
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Thanks for the insight Val
        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I agree with Val-K, had to finish with a sylph delphic to get the S rank. Killed them fine, just damage dealt lol
          IGN: TreeTopper
          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
          Guild: ESKReborn
          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

well after 2-5, if you can pass the boss you alr no need to worry about the dmg inflicted, no need overkill

at least this is the opinion what I have from 1-1 to 2-8 (all S)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

tell me, why do i want an S rank opposed to an A rank?
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                tell me, why do i want an S rank opposed to an A rank?
                S rank gives a star tear.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I took heavy damage from level 2 wave 9 and still managed an S. Maybe because I used a heal rune right before it died?

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                    You will usally start failing to get S'es long before there is any real risk of dying however...
                    Not true at all. Anyone know the timing for level 2 stage 10 big attack?

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                      Not true at all. Anyone know the timing for level 2 stage 10 big attack?
                      2-10 only for the one who are monsters :P
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        2-10 only for the one who are monsters :P
                        2-10 was not hard to get too. If it wasn't for the not knowing of the 100k damage attack I would of easily won. Had heal rune ready at 80k HP then death...

Comment

Curious how do we get heaven horns after getting stuck on a point?

Will we get them after every 5 attempts spent, or just pray we power up enough to pass even further?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Curious how do we get heaven horns after getting stuck on a point?

Will we get them after every 5 attempts spent, or just pray we power up enough to pass even further?
                            Every 5 floors is a checkpoint. So if you clear all of level 1 you get 4 horns a day everyday. Clearing level 2 gives you 8 a day and so on. If you really think about it Dark and light sylph will take twice the time to upgrade too since only one of each element each level, plus those are the hardest fights to get an S in.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                              Also I think it would be better to not s-rank everything. reason is because once you s-rank a stage I dont think you can ever do it again. I notice that doing a stage u already completed (no s-rank) u can still get gold and exp each time. I know there are more floors or levels to it but not everyone can get to all of them. So wouldnt it be better to leave at least 1 stage not s-ranked yet so u can use ur 10 attempts everyday? (if you are stuck on a stage you cant beat with 10 attempts everyday u dont want to spend losing 10 times or not using at all)
                              True, but then you only will gain shards and not star tears if not s.

Comment

there is a reason why there is wishing wall, so there is still a way to get whatever slyph related upgrade that u need, except for the third materials needed for apollo and hades. so no need to panic if u cannot get higher in sky trail. I dun see anyone in r2 able to get to lv 4 or 5 for that matter before war 2 is out
                                S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                                IGN : Neggy

Comment

Working...
                                X