Do the devs really expect people to..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the devs really expect people to..

I wonder do the devs really expect people to sit at a certan level for possibly months to get a few pieces of gear? I know alot of people do this but it seems like a waste for some flash game. I think it all needs to be sped up, anyone agree? like lv 50 gear needing 80 crystaliods insted of the stupid batcrap insane 200. Lower 40 gear to like 20-40 crystaloids per piece.

There needs to be some limit as to how pay2win the game is, because its getting pretty rediclous lately. I think gear aquisition should be sped up, its not really the gear where alot of the br comes from anyway. From what I have noticed gear is only a small portion of BR.

If you want to speed up, you can buy crystaloid packs when they are on sale. Unfortunately this is pay2win.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

if u think lvl 40-50 gear takes too long u should probably quit. lvl 70 takes 400. thats just the way the game is no way to change it
      IGN- Sylph
      Proficient City s165
      Lvl 80
      light casher
      123k br
      28k br purple 1 star gaia
      crit/block build
      guild:Majapahit
      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

if you want to speed it up buy the loids

Comment

It was sped up a good bit when MPs were reduced to 1/day.
          Also key runs. Also don't get every set.

70 set may take a ton of loids, but it was not crazy since you'd still finish the set before you hit 80. With the exp reduction, that may no longer be the case.

Comment

Working...
          X