How far did you get to in SkyTrail ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    I have Advanced light dimension but its too damn big, took me 2 days to find 1 tower in 1st stage.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121024[/ATTACH]
    ok ty.

You shouldnt start advanced without doing a few basics or intermediate up front, to reduce the energy per step.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      ok ty.

You shouldnt start advanced without doing a few basics or intermediate up front, to reduce the energy per step.
      I have 2 intermediate active, i get max rewards daily thats why i`ve opened an advanced but gonna take me forever to reach last stage.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I have 2 intermediate active, i get max rewards daily thats why i`ve opened an advanced but gonna take me forever to reach last stage.
        Ya, but not the same element, the more you have from same element the less energy it costs per step.

Comment

Ya, but not the same element, the more you have from same element the less energy it costs per step.

it only takes 2 floors though really

took me 2 days to beat 1 floor
          1 day to beat 2 more
          than it was down to 13 per step or something
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Fully buffed at 627k br, can't get this guy down to last bar.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	skytrail_lv5.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.7 KB
ID:	1706107

Comment

• Originally posted by Elitank View Post
              Fully buffed at 627k br, can't get this guy down to last bar.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]121233[/ATTACH]
              I dont know how hard it hits but have you tried doing some dimensions of wind element first? maybe pumping the wind resist pretty high will let you basically go nuts on it without having to worry much on healing if any, im gonna do it with 3-10 myself (maybe getting the element dmg down to -75% or higher to steamroll it, if u use herc its another -200 wind u will have to reverse into positive along the needed for -75% taken)

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                I dont know how hard it hits but have you tried doing some dimensions of wind element first? maybe pumping the wind resist pretty high will let you basically go nuts on it without having to worry much on healing if any, im gonna do it with 3-10 myself (maybe getting the element dmg down to -75% or higher to steamroll it, if u use herc its another -200 wind u will have to reverse into positive along the needed for -75% taken)
                It should help, I have 1100+ wind resist when using my Cerberus cuz of dimensions and on lv23 or w/e wind boss during gods even @1000% rage timer I was being hit for 10-20k whole boss down in 2 rounds and if I used gaia could've done in 1 but either way, with the higher stats he has and a maxed resist (90%) should get much higher than that.

Comment

• Any tip for 4-1 Water boss ? I`ve tried all sylphs, hades, athena, hercules, AQ even iris but i still leave him with 1.5 hp bar

Comment

Any tip for 4-1 Water boss ? I`ve tried all sylphs, hades, athena, hercules, AQ even iris but i still leave him with 1.5 hp bar
                    Do some water dimensions, that raises your resistance far enough to survive a few hits when he buffs up.

Comment

Do some water dimensions, that raises your resistance far enough to survive a few hits when he buffs up.
                      If he buffs up it kills you instantly with that 1000% damage buff, problem is that he`s having casting speed and messing up afk mode when trying to cast skill after skill so i always miss 2 3 turns when i cancel afk mode and go back from sylph. Looks like i`ll be stuck here for a while

Comment

• Well, all those ST bosses kill me instantly when they buff up, but the electro one at 3.9 only did 50k damage per hit when buffed.
                        So, the dimension buffs for my electro stats really worked there.

Comment

Any tip for 4-1 Water boss ? I`ve tried all sylphs, hades, athena, hercules, AQ even iris but i still leave him with 1.5 hp bar
                          change your highest crystals into water, do some dimensions and you should be fine, im currently on L5-5, not going to kill it anythime soon lol, 630k br with orange herc

Comment

Well, all those ST bosses kill me instantly when they buff up, but the electro one at 3.9 only did 50k damage per hit when buffed.
                            So, the dimension buffs for my electro stats really worked there.
                            wow, really ? then i`ll try these days if i`ll get a water dimension

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix610 View Post
                              change your highest crystals into water, do some dimensions and you should be fine, im currently on L5-5, not going to kill it anythime soon lol, 630k br with orange herc
                              Did that, still miss water dimension as i have now advanced Light dimension but only 2 stages occupied so buffs arent that much. Need to get intermediate or basic and occupy all stages so i can get sweet buffs

Comment

• Uhm just did 4.1 (long time since i did try sky) and was pretty easy, did it without charging pet, lvl 7/6/3x5 water res and no water dimension, 3xlvl 5 will and 40k br more then u if br on you signature is update, you should be able to do it fairly easy.

Little edit, 539k br and up to 4.8 which did 250kx2 on me, need more wind resistance to do it ^^'
                                Last edited by SlowPlay; 01-02-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X