Something has been changed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something has been changed.

Hiyas, so i begin to think that devs did something to drop rate of rare items from boxes but only in favour of non-cashers small battle rating players.. i would say this is impossible but knowing how Proeficient City and R2 works when its about money.. i tend to believe they really did. Here`s an example of a player who got Hades seal from free box:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hades.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	1753939

and more others with similar battle rating and not even VIP. I have no problem in that, actually i`m glad that they changed drop rate so non-cashers can get rare items (if they did) but why only low br players get it ? I have players on server who bought 300, 400 boxes and got nothing. As i said, knowing how Proeficient City and R2 works in this cases i would say if they did changed drop rate for others i`m sure something is fishy in this action (making cashers spend more when they see what players get rare items from boxes).

PS: This kind of rate was for Sailor Cloud too where many low or non-active players got it from free boxes also..

Oh, and dont get me wrong, as i said.. i`m really glad some non-cashers got rare items for free, thats how it supposed to be from now on.
    Last edited by sunshinε; 07-27-2014, 11:38 AM.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Meh i saw a dude with 19k br get 2 apollo and 1 hades or was 2 hades and 1 apollo i forgot but in other hand my friend with 145k br received 1 apollo and 1 hades.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
      Meh i saw a dude with 19k br get 2 apollo and 1 hades or was 2 hades and 1 apollo i forgot but in other hand my friend with 145k br received 1 apollo and 1 hades.
      Ya, i know. I bet that player with 19k br logins once a while..

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Ya, i know. I bet that player with 19k br logins once a while..
        Lv 71 so that's someone's alt for plunders =x
        East coast archer.

Comment

A lot of the high BR players on my server have had at least 1 seal from the chests, so I don't think it is changed as you suggest.

I just think that the drop rate is totally ****

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            A lot of the high BR players on my server have had at least 1 seal from the chests, so I don't think it is changed as you suggest.

I just think that the drop rate is totally ****
            Drop rate has always been ****, but now mostly tends to be in favour non-active and low battle rating players.

Comment

It makes a lot of sense really. Why give the heavy cashers anything when you know they'll just keep buying chest? The noobs get lucky drops so they think about buying down the road.

Comment

To be honest, I've hardly seen any complaints regarding this event. I think non-cashiers are finally happy that they may stand a chance of getting something worthwhile for a change, which is great! ;D
                And if something has changed it, it's probably for the best. I've seen plenty of people getting Hades and Apollo seals. One person on my server got 2 seals, and their Battle Rating was about 45k. And then another got 2 seals, and their Battle Rating was 63k.

But, it may very well be the case.
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                  To be honest, I've hardly seen any complaints regarding this event. I think non-cashiers are finally happy that they may stand a chance of getting something worthwhile for a change, which is great! ;D
                  And if something has changed it, it's probably for the best. I've seen plenty of people getting Hades and Apollo seals. One person on my server got 2 seals, and their Battle Rating was about 45k. And then another got 2 seals, and their Battle Rating was 63k.

But, it may very well be the case.

I`m not complaining at all, i`m glad too that Proeficient and R2 did something good for non-cashers also, i am just saying what i think they did and why and i do hope there will be more events like this

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    It makes a lot of sense really. Why give the heavy cashers anything when you know they'll just keep buying chest? The noobs get lucky drops so they think about buying down the road.
                    Exactly, thats my point of view also

Comment

This guy on my server 40k br lvl 52 opened like 20 boxes and got 4 hades 2 apollo and like 3 500 soul crystal drops. annoys me, but doesn't affect me

Comment

you should redo your signature.. social and stupid. its just plain non sence seriously. this would have the devs to set the drop rate for every single person..

ur just jealous cuz you didnt get any when u needed it and pulled your CC out of plain hate, dont cry cuz others get some.

learned some words for ya to: tu esti praf.
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          I`m not complaining at all, i`m glad too that Proeficient and R2 did something good for non-cashers also, i am just saying what i think they did and why and i do hope there will be more events like this
                          I didn't mean YOU were complaining, silly. ;D
                          I meant you get people complaining about the event in the actual Thread. I haven't seen much of that. But, of course there are some people who are never satisfied no matter what's done to try and make them happy. (I'll let you guess when it comes to naming people. ;3)
                          To Willow:
                          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                            you should redo your signature.. social and stupid. its just plain non sence seriously. this would have the devs to set the drop rate for every single person..

ur just jealous cuz you didnt get any when u needed it and pulled your CC out of plain hate, dont cry cuz others get some.

you know nothing about it.

It's easy to do using the vip rating as a variable. noob

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post

I`m not jealous at all, i said above i`m glad everyone gets it but i guess you`re retarded and you cant read. And this "this would have the devs to set the drop rate for every single person." shows your IQ. Its all about programming/scripting its not mario game where you can play it from a 2$ console you lame.

Here`s some new word to learn : suge-o.
                              Last edited by sunshinε; 07-27-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X