X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by danotz View Post
    this is pointless, they won;t switch back to 4%, but would be nice to cap mages suntoria at 2k per turn.Maybe then they won't laugh anymore and will start whining like every other normal knight
    u can dispel suntoria and counter it w/ blood rune, never was an OP skill to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Knights get 20 percent more healing, and if a mage heal s a knight, another 8% (?) increased healing is added again. If it crit heals, then it is a very huge amount of heal.

But is this passive increased 20% healing of knights also affects the suntoria skill?
    From what I've seen, no, knights do not get increased heals from suntoria. Due to block heal giving knights incentive to have more hp, they always looked like they got more heal because it was 6% of a larger # than the rest of the group.
    If knights got 26% heal every turn from mage's sun...that would be OP but really awesome in mps and would make knight/mage combo in arena very hard to beat =D

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    IS is almost as slow as delphic to cast, but it has a shorter cooldown and archers have a talent to reduce that cooldown even more. So, it is more spammable than apollo shield.
    yup same CAST rate, just lower CD

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    this is pointless, they won;t switch back to 4%, but would be nice to cap mages suntoria at 2k per turn.Maybe then they won't laugh anymore and will start whining like every other normal knight

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    idk why people keep spreading ** that IS is faster to cast, it's as slow as delphic's cast. but hey, this is a knight's whining thread so whatever float their goat.
    IS is almost as slow as delphic to cast, but it has a shorter cooldown and archers have a talent to reduce that cooldown even more. So, it is more spammable than apollo shield.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    How many whine threads this makes now for Knights?? Interested in Numbers lol .
    too many to count, there are some deleted threads too

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    How many whine threads this makes now for Knights?? Interested in Numbers lol .

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    *sigh*

if it's using french it should be Vive la révolution.
    however, this guy is using Viva, which is spanish not french. so Viva la revolución is correct.

and while it was originated from french, the phrase was popularized in the modern culture by a Colombian, Che Guevara. dont tell me you didnt who that is.

well i was confused in french vs spanish
    im not american, know idea who that is, i know is minimal french, hardly anything spanish

except maybe taco, thats spanish right?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    revolution
    *sigh*

if it's using french it should be Vive la révolution.
    however, this guy is using Viva, which is spanish not french. so Viva la revolución is correct.

and while it was originated from french, the phrase was popularized in the modern culture by a Colombian, Che Guevara. dont tell me you didnt who that is.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    what? it's the correct spelling.

revolution

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    You are lvl 80 with less than 100k BR and been playing for 2,5 years, I am correct, right? So you chose the easiest class and probably raised it poorly, since I see all archer that hit 75 being 100k+ BR. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped your toon at some point.

Originally posted by icesz View Post
    as i said its ur choise to choose which class u wanna play and how u build it, u dont need to whine everytime on forum as the game changes/updates.

its the heavy balenors that affects the game. most of them are knights, w/o changing stuff u just cant kill them in GA/BG/GB. thats why 7Road made those changes.........

and here is a screeny of my char w/ blessings:

lol owned zzz

Leave a comment:

• akisakura
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    If you're 130k knight and dying in LLNM blame your crappy mage, not R2.
    Hahah, this was the statement of the day Cheers mate, you made me laugh, sincerely laugh as I haven't done in a long time

On the other hand, I think knights are really needed in every encounter. Otherwise mages would get bored having nothing to focus heals on

On a bit more serious note: I noticed they rised the block proc chance, altho soon it might be considered a mistake and get lowered back down.
    The changes on knights, I am not happy with them as that heal was chance based (as block was a chance not a given and the heal was block related) not heal on demand like other 2 classes but no matter how much we complain, R2 will not backup.

On top of that, I did not removed my block astral but as my revenge lately I topped it with a high dodge astral. If we still go on chance, at least lets go to the end And till now, works like a charm...who needs heals when dmg is 1?
    Last edited by akisakura; 08-21-2014, 03:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Your signature.
    Even if you are not less than 100k, you are still rude in many of your posts.
    as i said its ur choise to choose which class u wanna play and how u build it, u dont need to whine everytime on forum as the game changes/updates.

its the heavy balenors that affects the game. most of them are knights, w/o changing stuff u just cant kill them in GA/BG/GB. thats why 7Road made those changes.........

and here is a screeny of my char w/ blessings:

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Your signature.
    Even if you are not less than 100k, you are still rude in many of your posts.
    LMAO, this again? try google "over 9000!"

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    That is the one thing I am considering but there is the other option:
    The balance between block and DEF.
    1 lv 9 block gem with max engrave = +1080 block
    1 lv 9 MDEF gem = +1350 MDEF
    1 lv 9 PDEF gem = +1620 PDEF (+20% passive included)
    1 lv 9 HP gem = +8100 HP (+20% bonus included)
    The big question is if knights should remove any block gems and if so what to turn them into, since block gems offer far less bonus than other gems.
    Block remains usefull but 3k heal is negligible in 200k+ HP. Blocking 10 times gets you 30k HP which is 15% of 200k HP.

P.S. If you have an answer, please do share it .
    Some dedicated theorycrafter must check the def vs block to have a definitive answer, but for me personally i dont think any amount of defense obtainable trough gem swap can outweigh the benefit from blocking even 1 of sylph skills.

I also have only lvl 8 gems

Leave a comment:

Working...
X