This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Sam View Post
    Warlords and Warriors alike we would like to hear from you. If you beleave you are above the rest tell us why. We want to hear of your great victories, your stories, or even your stats that set you apart from the rest either it be by your skill level or your player level. Let us know about you and what you think with things you have done. Show us your spirit of WAR in WARTUNE.

Note:The player with his/her best story might have a chance to appear on the official website-spotlight section!
    I cannot "beleave" you just wrote that.

I'm the one who went against the entire of my server. I shown all those impossible made possible through balens and money means everything in this game. I just want a server merge so I can continue beating the rest.

Oh man!
    KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

and suddenly there are suggestion posts. Wrong thread Bro.. Wroooong thread...
      Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
      Nick : Regulus Leo
      Job : Archer
      Guild : Courage

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
        Hi, I'm KING. I bought a lot of balens so I deserve to be in the spotlight. Thanks, PS. I will buy a lot more balens if you put me on spotlight. Thanks again
        Best of what i've seen so far lolx U win and i'm sure R2 will love you like crazy ;p Balens will empower you to do most of the impossible tasks in the game and you can now use balen to 'buy' you the position to be in the spotlight

Comment

hi i'm angelfreon of s17 boneyard, lvl 42 archer and going to lvl 43 this week hope so.

at first week since the server is released S17 boneyard, im such a noob (newbie i should say) ,keep asking some players how it is done and how is that, i was in KING's guild and another player was bullying me saying that he wanna go out with me, but i ignore that, and blacklisted him. 1st week in this guild is very awesome , i met new friends who can help me a lot and give some info's how to become strong enough to compete this game.. in my first week i look-up, one of the top archer in our server Xenoz, you know she's my idol, she's always on the top of rankings, arena, level, and even the topmost guild, and i said to myself that one day i will be strong enough just like her and be with her guild... My first week is not quite simple, i always lost in plunder, even in arena im in top 40, and have a **** of equips.. idk how to ups, dont know how to hunt, i always run out of gold, always lose in arena party, but i love farming more than anyone.. but someone rescued my stupidity and it was striker, a experienced player, he told me everything that he knows, saving the crypt keys , even s-keys, upgrading and using luck stone, even astral capturing and enhancing. . . another player also help me alot and it was Yevrah, King's GL and my GL too, he keeps on updating me on events, daily quest, and even the use of buff pots, guild skills,and even reharging 500 balens to have the trinket as an advantage.. those two are great help in my starting week..

In my second week as the result of many guides from my friends and guildees, i rose up to top 15 arena duel, and one of the top 10 in WB, striker and Yevrah are my partymates in arena party but we always lost, we are disadvantage to VIP users,coz they are high levels, and i said to myself that one day , i can beat those VIP users, so i keep researching the forum, how to keep up with VIP's, about what is the build for archers... i found some and i also experimented ... EUREKA! i must build my archer into hybrid type = using the old school astrals : HP, pdef, mdef, p.attck , i can keep up with my nemesis even they have higher levels.. i also keep on planting seeds of gold, to keep my guild skill on the track, and even resetting the skills twice... i also pm-ed Xenoz for the things that IDK how, and she always replied to me.. and i said to her that any other day i will be in there guild ....

Right now on its third week, for all the sweat and patience, i'm now on top 10 in arena duel, top 5 in world boss, and one of the players who can keep up with the VIP's, one with the top most guild (I've changed to the Shinigami, one of the best guild in the S17, my other guild where i come from got so many problems with the GL{he changed servers**, thats the reason why) , one of the high BR, ... I'M ONE BUT NOT ALONE! thanx to Xenoz , the one who inspire me a lot! and to my guildmates and former guildmates!! be at the Top!! Go my fellow players of Wartunes!! =)

Comment

Originally posted by R22096540 View Post
            I cannot "beleave" you just wrote that.
            sounds like dude bear with it :P
            Server: S3 WORG LAIR
            IGN: LordFireMage
            LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              any rewards writing this?
              LOLZ?!!!! ^ What He Said
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hi, I'm KING. I bought a lot of balens so I deserve to be in the spotlight. Thanks, PS. I will buy a lot more balens if you put me on spotlight. Thanks again
                ^ Love This (Probably Their Main Goal Too)
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Sam View Post
                  Warlords and Warriors alike we would like to hear from you. If you believe you are above the rest tell us why. We want to hear of your great victories, your stories, or even your stats that set you apart from the rest either it be by your skill level or your player level. Let us know about you and what you think with things you have done. Show us your spirit of WAR in WARTUNE.

Note:The player with his/her best story might have a chance to appear on the official website-spotlight section!
                  I'm The Proest Noob or The Noobest Pro...or Just Overall Awezum~ Either Way I Have Made Quite Decent Build Guides for Mages/Knights (Attempted for Archer and got some criticism which is always good), Have used "some" Balens just the $5 for the Trinkets which are overrated by now and the $8 of VIP which was only good for the XP -.- Regardless...I Believe I Am Above The Rest Simply Because I Am -.- It's Just "Logical" it's "Common Sense" Where's My Prize?
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'm Chuck Norris give me all the brownies, ill kill a ninja with the force, ya bunch of hotdogs.

Comment

hi im lynxefect s1 temple of ibalize

i start the auction bid to be in the spotlight at $9.99 recharge.

selling once- selling twice- spotlight sold to me!
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

bug server s34 xd

Comment

Lol. Go King.

HE really is the leader of S9.
                          -B-

Comment

Originally posted by Bo_Didley View Post
                            I just had fun time reading these posts so I wanted to write something about myself.
                            I am married mother and raise two next gen players who are probably gonna kick some butt in future (thank God they are too little so I can restrict their money for games), they are already killers on Tekken and Mortal kombat (makes mama proud sniff, sniff)
                            Now, due to my advanced age I should probably start this tread with something like: when I was cough, cough years younger.... (yes I am one of those who played FF4 - game with best story ever - IMHO) but I won't bother you about other games I used to play so I'll talk only about this one

I want to write about things that make me a GOOD player not great.

Me ingame:
                            I play on S5 mage lvl 36 and while you read this I'll STILL be 36 lvl mage . Why mage? Becuse first time I entered this game I saw too many archers around me. But believe me, if I had known that mages play in underwear I would probably start with knight (although, those 35 lvl pinky panties look mighty fine).
                            - I love: community in these games and miss more interaction among players (good one not bad one)
                            - I hate: names calling and rudeness
                            - makes me happy: when something good happens to my friend in game even if that means he got great HP potion in altar
                            - makes me sad: lot of friends and other players leaving due to time zones and other problems
                            - my best feature: I want to help everyone in game (even if they don't want any help - go figure that one)
                            - my worst feature(s): big mouth, dirty mind annnnnnd bad temper (I am a Leo in horoscope)
                            - my style of play: nice and slow (I am a girl after all)
                            Why I know I'm a good player? Because people who count among my guildmates and ingame friends respect me (but maybe that one is because I'm guild coowner and I kicked ones butts while in arena and battleground)
                            About cash users hell if you can probably you would (but it doesn't mean you should) so please no bitching about that.
                            That's all folks
                            Ups... I just saw you wanted a WAR spirit not goody two shoes spirit - than GM give us guild vs guild Let's get ready to rumble ^ - ^

River
                            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            although I didn't know that wetlands could roar
                            Ohh~ Yoo Said A "Bad Word" O,..,e
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R2109165 View Post
                              Lol. Go King.

HE really is the leader of S9.
                              -B-
                              LeGasp~ ._.