Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see. This thread mostly is for boasting.
    Wartune
    IGN: Rain
    Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
    Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Please spotlight this....

I have seen lots of players complaining about the most pathetic things, like being picked on by higher lvl players. Be realistic, if you have a choice between an easy or hard target, with nothing extra gained by attacking the harder target, you will go for the easier one. Instead of writing a begging PM, ask that player for advice, feed their ego/ and let's be honest, most people love being all big and powerful/ gain knowledge and improve your character.

Secondly, I see people complain about balen users or like the featured spotlighted person today, compare themselves to them. If it weren't for the balen users and money spenders in general, you wouldn't be here reading this and I wouldn't be here writing it. So quit whining, be thankful and help make their gaming experience worth spending more money on. Be the best damn opponent you can be or the best allie.

I am a none spender, if you hadn't guessed. I don't care that I am used to mop the floor of the battleground! I thrive on fun and have a laugh with my betters, they still pick on me and trounce me but they also respect me and let me fill a cart or two. Today I will become a lvl45 knight and put on my new set of armour, I will use my collected socket rods and be a little tougher! I'll still get trounced and laugh when it happens. This game is such good fun, make the most of the time you spend here, have a laugh, be helpful and most importantly.... HAVE FUUUUUUUN!!!!

Comment

lololollolololol

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          First one to reach 3 lvl5 Oranges before lvl45 . I get more purples than blues.
          You lose, I get more oranges that greens. ^.^

Comment

Oww, Those are a lot of stories. I haven't had time to read them all, but I promise I will read all of them. Since Sam requested stories, I will share my story as-well (... if I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me... Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar. )

My Wartune story starts 2 months ago. It was one of my quiet nights. Sitting in the empty dark room, in the wooden chair, hearing the whispers of the gamer inside me which was telling me to try Wartune, the browser type game which somehow managed to find out my e-mail and to send me an invitation. The reason for staying on thoughts if I should try or not this game was because by that time I have quit playing a game which I used to play for 3 years.
            After thinking a few seconds, I dragged the cursor on the linked photo from the e-mail, clicked on it, and in a few minutes my old rusty computer managed to load a brilliant site with some nice looking effects. ( gotta tell you that I am keen on alive colors, and the developers gained my respect for that wonderful effects with bright colors they have used)
            It took a while to create the new account and also got a little bit sad because the nickname I have always been using in any game was taken. However Angelito ( which is on Spanish) was the choice I had to take. After clicking the Play button and choosing S3 Worg Lair I have completely wake the gamer inside me. For the following 6 days I have been playing the game like a numb-nuts, and I could barely wait until I got home from work. After that week I said that I got to get back to normal, and I have reorganized my time. Since then I have been playing around 1-2 hours / day which obviously were not enough to compete in the race to the top, however I did good times for the following 3 weeks.
            3 weeks later, after having the disappointment to see the guild I have been into pretty inactive, I have decided to stick to a strong guild. By that time I wanted to see how the members of the strongest guild are, and I have joined the top 1 guild. Sometimes I still regret the fact that I left the guild I have been on for almost a month but the fact that I met more wonderful people fulfills my heart. I have met 5 players which, after my opinion, are really great people. I am still in touch with two of them since I have moved to another server due to the fact that they wanted to leave the guild and I agreed with their decision( Because I do not want to offend anyone, I will not mention why my 2 friends wanted to leave).
            Also by that time I have ran into a depression state and I was about to quit this game, but, the angel inside me was so strong that he made me write some suggestions which were read by the R2 staff.
            At the moment I do not have too much time to spend ingame because I decided to help the team by dedicating some of my time in answering questions asked by the new players. However I still play from time to time on S 46 Cursed Lands.

I hope my Wartune story was not too boring and as I promised, I will read all the stories + congratulate the ones which I find interesting ( that is the only thing I can do even though I wish I could reward them for trying to develop their story tellers skills xD )
            Last edited by TheAngelito; 11-23-2012, 04:54 PM.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by Bo_Didley View Post
              I just had fun time reading these posts so I wanted to write something about myself.
              I am married mother and raise two next gen players who are probably gonna kick some butt in future (thank God they are too little so I can restrict their money for games), they are already killers on Tekken and Mortal kombat (makes mama proud sniff, sniff)
              Now, due to my advanced age I should probably start this tread with something like: when I was cough, cough years younger.... (yes I am one of those who played FF4 - game with best story ever - IMHO) but I won't bother you about other games I used to play so I'll talk only about this one

I want to write about things that make me a GOOD player not great.

Me ingame:
              I play on S5 mage lvl 36 and while you read this I'll STILL be 36 lvl mage . Why mage? Becuse first time I entered this game I saw too many archers around me. But believe me, if I had known that mages play in underwear I would probably start with knight (although, those 35 lvl pinky panties look mighty fine).
              - I love: community in these games and miss more interaction among players (good one not bad one)
              - I hate: names calling and rudeness
              - makes me happy: when something good happens to my friend in game even if that means he got great HP potion in altar
              - makes me sad: lot of friends and other players leaving due to time zones and other problems
              - my best feature: I want to help everyone in game (even if they don't want any help - go figure that one)
              - my worst feature(s): big mouth, dirty mind annnnnnd bad temper (I am a Leo in horoscope)
              - my style of play: nice and slow (I am a girl after all)
              Why I know I'm a good player? Because people who count among my guildmates and ingame friends respect me (but maybe that one is because I'm guild coowner and I kicked ones butts while in arena and battleground)
              About cash users hell if you can probably you would (but it doesn't mean you should) so please no bitching about that.
              That's all folks
              Ups... I just saw you wanted a WAR spirit not goody two shoes spirit - than GM give us guild vs guild Let's get ready to rumble ^ - ^

River
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              although I didn't know that wetlands could roar
              This is a nice story Bo_Didley. I have enjoyed reading it, I wish there were more players like you. Congratulations.

Feel free to join

Comment

Hello.

As people from [S8] Forest of Doom may know me I'm CookieHD, Guild Master of Mithrarian, and here is my (and our) story.
                First of all I'd like to tell you that I wasn't the creator of the guild, but it was the first guild I joined. At that time the guild was on 6th place(level). After about a week I got promoted to officer and I was thrilled of my new position and that motivated me to help the guild as much as I can. Unfortunately after about one more week the original master had to quit and he asked me if I'd like to take over the guild. I was surprised by that question, it was a huge jump for me from officer to master, but I accepted it, so I took over the guild that by that time was on 7th place.

So my adventure as a guild master started and let me tell you that it went pretty bad. I was an inexperienced master put to take care of a good guild. After 2 weeks the guild went down badly, we were on the 11th place regardless of all my attempts for trying to improve it. At that time the no. 1 guild on the server wanted us to merge to them, but my members refused the offer. Their master which then was the strongest player on server insisted a lot, he said that we could never be in the top 5 and the merge would be the only solution. My only asst. at that time went there to become the guild master(she became and still is master there). So there I was left without an asst. the guild was going only down since my promotion, but the fact that we can't make it to a top 5 guild gave me all the determination I needed to prove them wrong.

At the same time I had 2 friends with who I used to make the arena with, who had the same issues as me, their guild was not improving so we decided to join forces, they both came over with a few members and we started to grow. Since then the guild finally started going up, with each rank growth the next looked harder to get, but I had great members to help me out. The active players number started improving, officers were recruiting, members contributing, and people helped each other out when needed. We grew and grew, higher level players started joining, other guilds merged to us, and we made it to rank 5, regardless of all the underestimation we got from others, even from the strongest player of the server.

There I was, I made it to top 5, now the road ahead looked very difficult, and by then I thought
                that we may have reached our limit, but still I was very pleased since we made a good accomplishment. Well my members sure proved me wrong. Our guild just kept improving, everything was going great, had(and have) a lot of contributors, active, friendly, helpful members and we managed to surpass the 4th place guild.

What now? The 3rd place looked years away, but my members kept the good job, we became a Level 10 guild.
                And today we have done it, we are on the 3rd place and at strength we are first!!!
                Once again the road ahead looks harder, even more impossible, but who knows? It wouldn't be the first time when my members exceed my expectations.

So I'd like to thank each and every one of them, from the oldest to the newest,from the weakest to the strongest member, for standing beside me, for not giving up, for fighting beside me and beside the entire guild. I'm not a strong player, I don't have a high level(at the moment I have a member who is 7 levels higher than me), I never had balens or V.I.P.(ok except that 2 hour VIP at the beginning) , but I do have a strong guild, with exceptional members, so once again I'd like to thank them for all they did.
                As for the others, I hope I gave you confidence to don't back down, no matter how far the road ahead of you is. Don't let others get you down, even if they are the strongest. You can prove them wrong, and with a good help and determination you can exceed even your expectations.

CookieHD, proud owner of Mithrarian.
                Last edited by StephenRO; 12-02-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

tripple kill? and you're making up new words.
                  add that to your list of accomplishments.

things to do next:
                  get a girlfriend.

Comment

im shaya, im with you in courage, i just read it today, december 19 2012, im really happy for what did u say to the game developers, but now you are very strong congratulations

Comment

well you have a bigger chanse to get in spolight if not usinng balens at all like regulus leo

Comment

This post is exploding with *******, gotta go grab more popcorn.

Comment

animo

my name is hendrick, and tell you that you continue like Regulus, I too am of that I can not afford to become a VIP in my country because not everyone has a credit card, I'm level 57 mage I have and I've only obtado of occasionally it is very bad to see videos earn 1 or 2 balen, jejejejej, encourage good friend to you and others like us

Comment

hi to all here thats my first time wrighting in forums something so here we go: im from s5 roaring wetlands lvl 54 from char.name grifin and to be proud of guild courage where is regulus.I started way behind others in this game i havent buy even a single balen or used a vip and still i managed to become in tp 100 in pvp arena top 100 in honor 85 to be on target now in mount str and allso 100th in top 100 in catas so there you go i compate with others vips and i still can go even higher :P

Comment

Originally posted by R22982204 View Post
                              My Name's Regulus Leo I'm an Archer Currently lvl 41 (probably 42 at the time u read this) in Roaring Wetlands. First I was playing in Ibalize Server as Grimreaper, then my Guildmates suggest to move together to S5 and we did.

Why I said I'm above others in my server? I'm a Free-Player and still kickin' ***. I'm striving to be an exemplary model of Free-Player to all those whiner out there. I'm here to prove that if u work hard and be resilient u can still (at least) compete with balens user, to prove that this game has that thing called BALANCE. I CAN buy Balens, but chose not to. I have a good life, I have a job and finishing my lawschool and paying for it myself. My Motto is: One considered succeed if One can complete One's mission while holding tight to what One believe.

My Achievements:
                              + Giving a hard time to ppl 3-4 level above me when I'm lvl 36 not to mention the Balens-user,
                              + Overlapping some players that used to bullied me,
                              + Currently Rank 15 in Honor stand (4 Days Ago Ranked 6th),
                              + Sometimes in Top 10 in WB Fight (once #8th and the rest is 10th ^^),
                              + Constantly breaking my own personal achievements (mostly in WB Fights: 23k Critical Damage, 16990 Gold/Daru 1 hit. BG: Killing one of people that I looked up to by using delphic-roulette in 1:2 chance)
                              + Constantly staying in top 100 in PVP Rank (50 if I don't hold back, and probably more once I reached lvl 45),
                              + Irritated some of the Balens-User reading this (oh Yes, this troll is fed by ur irritation).

Oh yes, I'm Proud of these things. Try not using a single Balens and do what I did.
                              I don't know how long I can maintain this, but as long as the developer care about balance, I will achieve my goal. That'll be all.

PS: My skill build is not meant to be shared thank you

I try my hard to fulfill my quests and get battle rating but I feel there is no equal between a non cash players with a balenors. I myself can afford for huge balens but I wont. It's wonderful to read your pieace.

Comment

Hello i'm new to this game but I believe I deserve a decent status!
                                I joined only got wings/VIP so far but i'll get socketing rods soon and waiting for a good (like winter event) to drop a lot of balens into game. But i'm a server 5 kabam player- lev 43 with over 50% (put's me 12th in world I think 11th now? i'll find out at rank reset)
                                my server is a HUGE balen server- we are slaughtering the level rate of other servers I've watched
                                my 1st few days went like : 0-29, 29-31, 31-33... server is offline so I can't check how long I've played been 14 days maybe? but i'm level 43, already have my 45 amour and SO ready to wear it all socketed XD
                                maybe new but I've been top 10 across now 8 online strategy games, this is the 1st time I've decided to drop a lot of $ on a game and 2nd time ever (tribal wars rank 2)- this game is MUCH better. I'm a college law student and LOVE playing this game as a break from LOTS of books (I get about 4h of sleep per night and sometimes sleep through my alarm (and Guild battles) causing my place to no longer be top10 but I play a TON. I've been in top 5 on any other server I've looked into at the same growing rate i'm at so i'm not too bad at this game- tough server. (take away the astral hackers from out server please though please. other than that that's my story I've built up quick and WILL NOT STOP
                                GOODLUCK OTHER OCEANIC SERVERS! we will be top server when we eventually merge and then I get more lil noobies to swallow whole!

Edit:
                                by the way the name is QC4u (QuietCloak shortened then well you get what it means)
                                i'm in HARD-Flame guild- slow painful transfer- lev 9 guild rank #1 only a couple weeks old or so? as I said goodluck oceanic servers!
                                Last edited by Quietcloak; 01-24-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X