Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i ask something why must we buy Wings With Balens?? and wing is an important equipment.Look yu can only buy balens with real money like PayPal or credit card but why cant we buy it with gold or voucher i should say its a lot better if we could buy it with gold or Vouchers cuz people or children like under 18 cant buy balens with real money yet for example like me im 15 years old right now and i cant buy wing with balens nor earning free balens in my country by watching videos or completing offers.I cant even earn 10 balens a day.and Im sure alot children/people who cant get a credit card or finding it cost too much of buying wings are angry/lost interest in the game ,dont wanna play anymore and many else.I really hope the game master of WARTUNE can read this cuz i should say this is an important message.I hope it will change that we can buy the wings without balens.Example buying a wing cost 20k voucher.By the way my name in this game is RogueDevil A knight currently level 43 now will be level 45 soon am in a Guild its name is Wargods currently the strongest guild rank #1 in server 93 and im going to aim to be the strongest tank not attacker but a defender why am i choosing to become Tank because i wanna protect those that are in the back with my strong Defense and shield.I really hope i will succeed.Thanx for reading this.^_^

Comment

Why Can We Only Buy Wing With Balens Why not Vouchers or Gold?

Can i ask something why must we buy Wings With Balens?? and wing is an important equipment.Look yu can only buy balens with real money like PayPal or credit card but why cant we buy it with gold or voucher i should say its a lot better if we could buy it with gold or Vouchers cuz people or children like under 18 cant buy balens with real money yet for example like me im 15 years old right now and i cant buy wing with balens nor earning free balens in my country by watching videos or completing offers.I cant even earn 10 balens a day.and Im sure alot children/people who cant get a credit card or finding it cost too much of buying wings are angry/lost interest in the game ,dont wanna play anymore and many else.I really hope the game master of WARTUNE can read this cuz i should say this is an important message.I hope it will change that we can buy the wings without balens.Example buying a wing cost 20k voucher.By the way my name in this game is RogueDevil A knight currently level 43 now will be level 45 soon am in a Guild its name is Wargods currently the strongest guild rank #1 in server 93 and im going to aim to be the strongest tank not attacker but a defender why am i choosing to become Tank because i wanna protect those that are in the back with my strong Defense and shield.I really hope i will succeed.Thanx for reading this.^_^

Comment

Can i ask something why must we buy Wings With Balens?? and wing is an important equipment.Look yu can only buy balens with real money like PayPal or credit card but why cant we buy it with gold or voucher i should say its a lot better if we could buy it with gold or Vouchers cuz people or children like under 18 cant buy balens with real money yet for example like me im 15 years old right now and i cant buy wing with balens nor earning free balens in my country by watching videos or completing offers.I cant even earn 10 balens a day.and Im sure alot children/people who cant get a credit card or finding it cost too much of buying wings are angry/lost interest in the game ,dont wanna play anymore and many else.I really hope the game master of WARTUNE can read this cuz i should say this is an important message.I hope it will change that we can buy the wings without balens.Example buying a wing cost 20k voucher.By the way my name in this game is RogueDevil A knight currently level 43 now will be level 45 soon am in a Guild its name is Wargods currently the strongest guild rank #1 in server 93 and im going to aim to be the strongest tank not attacker but a defender why am i choosing to become Tank because i wanna protect those that are in the back with my strong Defense and shield.I really hope i will succeed.Thanx for reading this

Comment

اللعبه روعه بس كيف تكتشف الاسرار

Comment

ElizaBeatHzwell you have a bigger chanse to get in spolight if not usinng balens at all like regulus leo

Comment

Hello everybody ...i read some of ppl story about how good can u be as a free player ..and i saw some off ppl achievments ...u kiding guys ...if u diserve to be on spotlight then u should look at that guy in s245 ...and admin can chek if he ever got any ballens ...well good luck to u all ) ..

Comment

hi everyone my name is swiffsam from S2 iv been playing this game since its first release . i really love this game , im a non cahers the only money i spend is an a really high electricity bill ,i think the reason why i cut out to be one of the best im lvl 64 with a BR of 46k iv slaughter the souls of over a thousand cashers an non cashers i currently rank 560 in my server with over 2000 players,iv almost finish my full lvl 50 harpy legendary set only 2 more to go an i did all this with the help of friends an time, thats all you need to become stronger just a little time an hard work im still struggling to keep up still crossing my fingers to get some more socketing rods from that hatfull guild blessing,i have problem being a non casher iv never actually seen another non casher who could match up to my BR , so for all the non cashers out there just give it some time you will get there someday,just not today.

Comment

Swiffsam is hear again. i don't see why you guys are making a big deal out of being a non cashers iv took the time an read some of your story an you guys need help lol... i took one week in S155 created an char i named him UndeadArcher i made a guild which was rank 2 in straight an level. in world boss i rank 8-5. in BG i killed other players until i was bored of it. i was a killing machine my rank was about 60 or so in server over a lot of big cashers. so i'm saying to you guys stop complaining and work towards being a bad ***

Comment

Hi i am Beltazoidâ„¢ from S151 server. I am based in the UK but play on a US server (accidentally), so the timing of events (especially Guild Battles - 1am!!) sucks. But despite being at a disadvantage I hold my own. Im a lvl 70 mage - with a base BR of around 63k (will rise to around 70k when lvl 60 gear is finally legend). I started off 6 months ago, like most, without a clue as to what I was doing. But as time has moved on I began to slowly understand and appreciate the concept of the game, what was important, what was less important and what was imperative!! I do not claim to be better than anyone else, although I would gladly like to be top mage one day, the important thing is to have fun and find a guild that you enjoy. A good guild, with a great leader makes playing a whole lot more enjoyable and makes life easier! I like to help low BR players through their MPs and Arena... there is no point being in a guild that will not help or share knowledge. I share keys with others who haven't got so they can do Nightmare Runs. I carry lower BR players through Spire and ToK events... as do MOST of the other guild members! We are striving to build a strong guild from within - and not by just recruiting others high BR members from other guilds (the reasons for this should be obvious). I have put together, below, a few other little tips that I have learnt to help the lower BRs get on... some may not agree with me, some may find better ways... but it worked for me and I know it has helped others!!

1. DO NOT level too quickly. Getting to a high level without creating a balanced character is pointless and will not be any fun
                    2. Try to find regular groups for Arena, Spire and ToK
                    3. Do not be scared to venture into Battle Grounds... don't worry about getting your *** kicked! Build up Dryads to the max and bomb someone. You will leave with some honour, cross server points and whilst you are waiting to do that pick up some useful shards
                    4. Hoard - do not spend unless you have to. That especially goes for Insignia. I used loads at low level to buy exp books. What a dummy!! I now desperately need to finish my legend gear. Coins and Insignia are very important!
                    5. Get into a routine and make sure you do as many dailys as poss and get those gems, coins, shards, insignia and gold in.
                    6. Get mounts as early as you can... and aim to get your guild skills up to level 10 a soon as is possible. stick to one thing at the time. Don't try and do everything at once, such as Astrals, Guild Skills and Mounts. Concentrate on one area and complete it. Its rewarding when you achieve, frustrating when you're standing still for too long.
                    7. MOST IMPORTANT - enjoy the game, enjoy the friendships you will no doubt make and ignore the haters!

Comment

• Just like my signature, i will just be there to steal ur farm,dats my story
                      IGN : MsKorupsi
                      server : 3
                      level : 69
                      BR : 200k++
                      knights fable

Comment

• Thing again
                        APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• im above the rest since you deleted my s55 account which i spent 100 dollars with vip....thank you r2games

Comment

• hello wartune world .....my story is very long ...but il take the time to tell it on another day ...todays il just tell the short version ...i am an archer on s245 named simple DEATH ...and from the day 1 until today iv become the most complete figther in the server whitout spending 1cent ) ...absolutly free and pure ))

Comment

• hello.. my hero name is Elixir (formerly Carassimira).. i wont talk about victories cuz until now my hero still squishy xD.. so im gonna share a little story about my character instead..

my toon in server 13 The Undead Swamp turned 1 year old last 9/20, and OH MY how much she has grown.. i haven't really thought (as a player) that I would play for this long in this kind of game.. it's a "boy" game in my book, so whenever I enter a "boy" game [to which most of them I find not even close to boredom busters], I immediately stop playing.. BUT, here in Wartune it's kinda different.. I get to meet A LOT of people. made friends, enemies, frenemies from far away places. not only that. I get to spend (bleh, on occasion) as well. hihi. anyways, i just dropped here to tell ya all my piece while playing on this game which is a different mix of experiences altogether. I also have my own chunks of whining spree here in the forum too (lags, prices, balens not delivered but eventually arrived, and who would ever forget that MT patch for 1.45 *i think* that it stretched 10-12 hrs of server downtime!) but now i have managed to pipe down those whines because I know there are players like me who also whine more..

*whispers* i am now frequent visitor or Game Discussion and Suggestions and Feedback sections cuz they are better than Facebook

so um, there's my piece. hope you lot are having fun reading this as I had fun sharing and remembering my roller-coaster ride this wicked game called Wartune..
                              Last edited by Carassimira; 09-22-2013, 03:03 PM.
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• gah.. double posting.. #_# and until now i am still confused with the edit post functions.. >_< pfft..
                                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                                X