No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 10/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could you make the crypt key cost gold instead balen?
    No Sign

Comment

• Why my quest buggy again? yesterday it has fixed, but now buggy again
      S29 Bloody Coliseum

Comment

• i think need more skill point..

Comment

• IF you're still having this, try getting out of Google Chrome - I lost my inventory, seemed naked, but still had stats, could not accept or receive anything from a quest,e tcetera. But in IE9, the issue went away. Suspect they did something with Java - Google Chrome has Java built in, but IE uses the installed version on the PC. Just a thought.

Comment

• We've learned that the problem is daily quests are re-appearing on the Quest panel before the reset time. As such you can do the quest and complete it, but because the quests haven't actually reset, you can't collect the rewards until after the server reset time. We currently suspect that time the Daily Quests reappear on your Quest Panel was flipped from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM server time, creating a 12 hour window where you can complete quests you collected during the last 12 hours, but won't be able to collect again for another 12.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• needs emergency maintenance!!
              fix the bugs please..

Comment

• can u change the BW time .. cause i cant hit any of BW .. the time is so hard to do for the studies.... T_T ..

Comment

• Is there a list online where we can check what crypt shop item is for what class? Since this bug won't be fixed till next week it would be helpful to have one. I need to buy some lvl 40 stuff in there and have no idea which one is for my class.

Comment

• WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH LAGGGGGGGGGCANT PLAY THE GAME AND I CAN ANY OTHER GAME LAGGG AND NETWORK ERROR ALL THE TIME IM GOING BACK TO castlot if this issue dont get fixed soon I really love this game ....

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, October 11th @ 3:00 AM Eastern, 12 Midnight for Pacific, and 7:00 AM for GMT. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

UPDATE: This week’s Wartune server maintenance will include the following updates and activity:
                      • Fixed a lot of language problems.
                      • Reduced HP of the monsters in the first dungeon: Worg Lair.
                      • Items in the Mystery Shop will have better prices (reduced costs).

[Activity] Forget Me Not

Duration: From 10/11 to 23:59 PM (Server Time) 10/17
                      Description: Can't get enough of the Forgotten Catacombs? For the following week, all players will receive two additional attempts to challenge the Forgotten Catacombs each day. One additional attempt can be done for free while the second additional attempt will require a crypt key.

UPDATE 2: Daily quests are unable to be completed at this time for East Coast and GMT Servers. However, testing on the issue has show that once daily quests reset on the server (at 5:00 AM Server Time), the issue corrects itself and Daily Quests are once again able to be completed. At this time West Coast Servers are operating normally. East Coast and GMT Servers should have the issue resolve at 5:00 AM on 10/12.

UPDATE 3: We've learned that the problem is daily quests are re-appearing on the Quest panel before the reset time. As such you can do the quest and complete it, but because the quests haven't actually reset, you can't collect the rewards until after the server reset time. We currently suspect that time the Daily Quests reappear on your Quest Panel was flipped from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM server time, creating a 12 hour window where you can complete quests you collected during the last 12 hours, but won't be able to collect again for another 12.
                      will this be fixed soon?because its to much to ask to the players that or they are online during those 12h or they cat do the quests.

basicaly it will be the same as saying "change ur life if you wish to do the quests" which i doubt will ever happen with most players

Comment

• I play in S16, and be4 yesterday maintenance, i completed 3 quests (collect cooper, plunder mine and player). After maint, those 3 quests appear to be completed, but i couldn't collect. Not a problem, just maybe one with the quests short key pumping. The problem is today, when the only 3 available daily quests were the 3 i complete yesterday be4 maint, what happen with all rest? i can log just after reset, and till after party arena, that means i loose all quests cause i am not here after the "12 hour window"?
                        IGN: Vrabo
                        Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                        Guild: Elite
                        Class: Archer

Comment

• My game is stuck at 99% when loading. I've tried all of the hot fixes and non of them working. I was able to log in fine before the maint. I'm on S33 West.

Comment

• thx for info , good to know what happen
                            s21 Forgotten Dune
                            Knight lvl 61
                            Guild - KaizeN

Comment

• wow another near

Comment

• bugs

Why u just say only PDT and GMT are affected? west coast also T_T. i cant start my leveling.

Comment

Working...
                                X