No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 10/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant post a forum about this , but i believe that cost of an orange in the astrals are a little over priced...maybe 2k or 3k? but 7k each? little over the top

Comment

• thank you very much for letting us know and will this continue to happen for now on so i know thank you

Comment

• can't we import our character to the another server?
        please make this happen cuz i just found out that there are GMT +8 just released
        i want to change my current server to that server without starting from level 1

Comment

• why my account cannot be open lvl 20?? why?? kindly give me?? step to open ?that?

Comment

• we h

Comment

• character import is something ... whats the point in opening a new server if everyone moves their high level char? going to kill everyone that starts there, so no more new players and game will die. would be bit more fair if you got ur toon naked and not higher than the highest people in the rankings. but thats a lot of work and not going to happen
              aside when will gem conversion be implemented?
              Last edited by D3vil69; 10-18-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• 3hrs already. Let us know if Server back up

Comment

• GM pls hurry i need to reach Level 32 before 23:59 or i will not get the Event Prize Level 35 Arena Weapon.

Comment

• tnx gm for the info god bless

Comment

• when homestead work?

Comment

• Want to know what's horrible? I am borderline level 25, and have work from 5-9, then going out after.. so I HAVE to stay up to get the level 30 weapon.. Fml.

Comment

• whene we gunna gt the homestead its been saying (coming soon) 4 a long time lmao

Comment

• thanks for info

Comment

• when it will be trading system? so no balens player also have a chance to get some stuff like socketing rod

Comment

• 455qz55555hsjsjisjww

Comment

Working...
                                X