No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 10/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happen with my games the loading was unsuccesfull i try everything but every time i refresh the paghe same problem the loading hang at 20 percent

Comment

• eror of figthing

i can't see a fighting in catacombs, dungeon or solo dungeon,, just loading 40% n finish a battle.
      Attached Files

Comment

• yes me to sir..

Comment

• Sir,,, my stats PDEF on my account have lost 500 point,,,please check and back to my account,,,,please fix this bug for stats,,, before maintenance i'm a tank type,,,,so sir Storm please fix this bug......thanks

name : Fans33City
          server : Baylon Plains
          class : Knight

i highly give proud to this game...this amazing game, i'm very like this online game then my last

Comment

• Has all the servers been reset

Comment

• Has all the servers been reset

Comment

• Description: Can't get enough of the Forgotten Catacombs? For the following week, all players will receive two additional attempts to challenge the Forgotten Catacombs each day. One additional attempt can be done for free while the second additional attempt will require a crypt key.
                That's what I'm talking about. Crypt Gear FTW!
                AlphaMage [S36]
                Deacon [S1]
                GodLike [S28]

Comment

• Pliss add slot skill not just 5

Comment

• When will the gem conversion be applied???
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• the clock is broken on the top guys well it is on my end just letting you know

Comment

• This game Is turn out to be a very addicting game thanks man

Comment

• stop creating new servers, stop creating things that take forever to be implementated, stop get things that dont work, and resolve all the issues that all people are trying to see be resolved.

I already send some support tickects and never get any reply from hit, neither the mail with tichet number. sad. really sad.. players deserve better.

Why you dont listen what players have to say. Why you not work for resolve all bugs we report. Why you only think on getting more ballens dumb stuff, things like bound/unbound. I'm really sad with all this.
                          Almost all servers are getting problems with lack of people. And problems remain...
                          Last edited by allure32; 10-15-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• more ppl get "Server time is broken,and nothing at top countdown bar"
                            what the Happened?
                            Last edited by R_TereshaDeuva; 10-15-2012, 08:15 AM.
                            idk if u care

Comment

• wow
                              cool
                              thanks 4 de info

Comment

• Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                                stop creating new servers, stop creating things that take forever to be implementated, stop get things that dont work, and resolve all the issues that all people are trying to see be resolved.

I already send some support tickects and never get any reply from hit, neither the mail with tichet number. sad. really sad.. players deserve better.

Why you dont listen what players have to say. Why you not work for resolve all bugs we report. Why you only think on getting more ballens dumb stuff, things like bound/unbound. I'm really sad with all this.
                                Almost all servers are getting problems with lack of people. And problems remain...
                                I agree .. I quited 6 days ago s3 worgs lair on my mage lvl 46 ,and reasons ... mostly you said ,only balens things are comming ,no trade system,bugs are mostly ignored ,even from my friends list I seen more then 60 % quited and they were high lvls.
                                What to say ... I am sorry but for sure game will die if R2 dont finaly start to listen to players ...
                                Chinese wartune died and this will follow that soon.
                                And G.M. answer us plz why you dont listen and do only all for balens ... if you dont answer we will know your way :P

Comment

Working...
                                X