No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will continue to ask for consideration for Europeans on European servers - rotate the maintenance times, please, so that occasionally they happen when we are asleep

Comment

To make things very simple.
      If you are playing on a laptop with less than 17" monitor - you have a very small screen, but that is your choice. People using 17" or 19" have adequate resolutions for everything, not just games.
      If you are playing on a desktop with less than 24" monitor - you have a MAJOR issue, again by choice. Screens that do not support x1440 or x1600 resolutions are low-end screens. If you cannot afford a 30" monitor, go with 24", they are mass mid-end class, rather affordable.

Comment

Any compensation for atoll boss?? xD
        We took only one bar of his hp, and maintenance started.. xD

Plz, R2, be good ;D
        Aiste - Knight
        ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

its not noted in the list but i hope this fixes the atoll boss. it really sucks that people are enjoying the rewards somewhere and few servers like ours are sitting with a bugged event and get nothing.
          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
            To make things very simple.
            If you are playing on a laptop with less than 17" monitor - you have a very small screen, but that is your choice. People using 17" or 19" have adequate resolutions for everything, not just games.
            If you are playing on a desktop with less than 24" monitor - you have a MAJOR issue, again by choice. Screens that do not support x1440 or x1600 resolutions are low-end screens. If you cannot afford a 30" monitor, go with 24", they are mass mid-end class, rather affordable.

i'm on a laptop with 15,1 inch screen without any issues at all
            24" and 30" are totally useless (for playing wartune) , don't give false advices

Comment

how many free attempts daily?
              pls add some icon here
              :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                hahahahahahah 1000 balens for 1 lucky draw and get 1 mahra or 1 mtw this is epic
                no offence guys but as u can see this game isn't for a free member. This game is a cash maker and that mean who pay tens of thousands dollars can be in top 5. End Story !

Comment

what will happend to atoll boss? it apear after 6 hours from last death but maint came before that. anyone know if it still be there after maint, any reward for it and when next one will come?

Comment

About friggin time they add that clloct all button yah hoooo'

Comment

Is it a dungeon to get the free wheel or has each day free wheel

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                        hahahahahahah 1000 balens for 1 lucky draw and get 1 mahra or 1 mtw this is epic
                        Don't worry, maybee you get not mahra or whip, but selpucrum or stamina

Comment

Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
                          i'm on a laptop with 15,1 inch screen without any issues at all
                          24" and 30" are totally useless (for playing wartune) , don't give false advices
                          Why are 24" and 30" totally useless? I've been playing on a 24" for well over a year without any problems. Think you may be giving false advice here
                          Each to their own, let's not degenerate into laptop vs desktop vs tablet, etc
                          Last edited by TheLillianna; 10-23-2014, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amenale View Post
                            Underground palace exit? We still need to refresh the game to get out of Underground Palace
                            another way to use resoliution 1280x720 and game full screen

Comment

Can u make the maintenance faster?!

Comment

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
                                New Mount????

Btw, Who is the girl's name in whell pict?
                                lmao perv

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                                1920x1080? Wow, I always used 2560x1600 and never had issues.
                                Love the new "spend 1000 balens" event - since I have all the possible rewards can skip it daily and feel intellectually superior.
                                I like the way you think haha

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
                                How about a rework of balen costs the price for some things for balens is ridiculous "inv space, marriage, divorce when a player quits" an when is s470 going to get a server merge the server is dead
                                Lux makes a point, and im *bumping* this for the dead server

Originally posted by arkantoss18 View Post
                                ^_^ what happen to Golden Road forget it??
                                1 step at a time, we are several patches behind.. you have to realize they need to milk us as much as possible.. and im speaking from a non-casher stature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now.....i just want to know... will gem event still have duplicate gems as a reward as it has been? or perhaps a chest for chance for mount, or sylph or w/e is up for grabs.... i noticed that the more effort you put into the game (in CERTAIN PARTS) the higher your gains are.... and with this ''collect all'' were about to get..... i hope it doesnt effect our gains in the end.

(is this a buff...... or a nerf????)

and plz dont nerf sc event.... for once i feel as if i got a decent stack......that i can actually hit an event...... (i swear to god if u fill my inventory with skeleton keys, and shoot me up with XP im going to FREAK)

TY for the game, with its tricks n headaches, worth the 0 dollars ive spent so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X