Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashhunting

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    hahahahahahah 1000 balens for 1 lucky draw and get 1 mahra or 1 mtw this is epic
    If this be true then start thinking again, if you can, even the ones who can spend 1000 dollars a day might consider not to do this for such a crappy reward. But ofc there will always be people with no brain!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zigak View Post
      But jesus christ, people, stop complaining about this new balen thingie! Its a good thing!
      Whenever you spend 1k balen ( 2k for wings for example ) you get a draw on this thing! for free!
      No, its not a good thing. Because it's INSTEAD of the "spender" event where you get fix prizes for your spending. Here you spend, and MIGHT get something useful. (But you won't, that's the point of all Wartune gambles). So this is actually a NERF. A downgrade of a previously nice event to encourage people to spend balens. The worst part is it offers mounts people already have. They should give a joker mount card instead, which can be exchanged for a mount the player don't have. Then I would say it's an okay event.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
        hahahahahahah 1000 balens for 1 lucky draw and get 1 mahra or 1 mtw this is epic
        in fact i think its real price of 1 mahra or 1 mtw..
        Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

• Originally posted by Slartibarfast View Post
          you not missing anything, mini client also lags
          just a little bit less
          then the problem is ur computer or internet.

Comment

• lol man what are you talking about ,i dont give cash and couldnt care less about this new thing and hate maintenence when its about cash giving

Comment

• lol guys, stop trying to explain the wheel... people don't WANT to understand that spins are actually all free...
              just have to meet some requirements in spending on anything else in game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashmedia View Post
                that is if the person plays on a miniclient supported server, like me on kabam can not use miniclient with servers there.
                before miniclient comes i am using 3 browser, maxthon, firefox, chrome. i can open them all at the same time. each corresponds to a character. i can open 3 accounts at one ago with lag of course. but if i close the other two no problem for me. only using 3mbps internet, i3 core laptop.

Comment

• What you look like whining for a compensation pack
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	jackass.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1697330

Comment

• i like that idea of a joker mount card that can be exchanged for any mount...............good idea but wouldn't people go for the top mount which R 2can sell for 9k balens(being a idiot but usually they do cost more than i want to spend)
                    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                      is it have free attemp each day?
                      LMAO too funny !!!

Comment

• Aaaaand another world boss will get away today it seems. Booooo

Comment

• can u make this maintenance faster?!

Comment

• hmmmm Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1697331
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• I have no issues with lag unless I am logged in all day while I sleep was just saying that not all sites offer servers on miniclient is all. I have a 30mbps internet connection and Intel Core i3 processor

Comment

• Originally posted by Santi616 View Post
                                can u make this maintenance faster?!
                                Only if you want the worst possible mistakes and errors possible, YES Lets open the servers untested players freeze up more often and lag complaints soar cuz the game takes an hour to load just Cloud City alone. HELL YA

Comment

Working...
                                X