Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish this is a free event not only for cashiers

Comment

[*]4. Added Bulk Exchange function to Hot Events.
      Thank you thank you thank you finally (no need to buy clicker batteries in bulk anymore)
      Player: Vix
      Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Resurgence
      Lvl 80
      Class: Archer
      BR: () crappy

Comment

exchangin 1k balens for mahara is not the worse thing it can happend.....1k balens for a dam stamina potion is the worse this!!!hope none get that awfull luck :/.....

Comment

Can we ex-change mount card that we already have?

Comment

recylce it... synth new mount in blacksmith lol

Comment

I'd really like to see vip cards in the shop/market again.....

Comment

Guys what is wrong with you? You dont spend 1k balens for 1 attempt and recive 1mahra or 1 sepulucrum , you spend balens for what you need from shop, and if you spend 1k you get 1 free atempt. If you have luck you can take mount if dont take one mahra...until now if i spend 1000 balens i dont recive nothing only what i buy from shop . I've seen people here who understand wrong you dont buy attempt you recive if you spend bb .

Comment

What if they didint just forgot The Golden Road.. what if the gold ended..so they could not finish the road? Maybe thats why they need a balens sucker wheel so they can get more gold to the road so it be done too next weeks maintenence? Couse sure there are some who just have too try this new thing, no mather what it cost or dropps. But hey R2, if u out off gold, build the road off all lag in the game..that will never end ! :P
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
                    i'm on a laptop with 15,1 inch screen without any issues at all
                    24" and 30" are totally useless (for playing wartune) , don't give false advices
                    yeah same I play on an alienware M15x hd laptop no issues at seeing everything and 99% of time i even play with my browser half screen with another game running behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloddy View Post
                      exchanging 1k balens for mahara is not the worse thing it can happened.....1k balens for a dam stamina potion is the worse this!!!hope none get that awful luck :/.....
                      You all should know all wheel spins give you the worst item first. I saw at least 4 low items so that means you will have to roll at least 5 times to get a good item. Hopefully it is not a mount that someone already has!

Comment

Originally posted by Derill View Post
                        Guys what is wrong with you? You dont spend 1k balens for 1 attempt and recive 1mahra or 1 sepulucrum , you spend balens for what you need from shop, and if you spend 1k you get 1 free atempt. If you have luck you can take mount if dont take one mahra...until now if i spend 1000 balens i dont recive nothing only what i buy from shop . I've seen people here who understand wrong you dont buy attempt you recive if you spend bb .
                        You know there are regular spending events, where if you spend you earn free stuff? You can't say you haven't earned anything for spending until now. This is just a different kind of spending event.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

1K for a spin is it worth? XD

Comment

Originally posted by Slartibarfast View Post
                            I think I just fell in love with you... ^^
                            sorry im gettin married tomarro evening.. your too late.. lmfao

Comment

u use the door bottom right side its the exit lol.

Comment

I heard you have to pay balens to use the collect all function :/ Don`t know if this is true or not and how many it will be though

Comment

Working...
                                X