X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Helen
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of October at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 am PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • 1. Added a New Event: Wheel of Prosperity.
    • 2. Opened/optimized monthly event: Class War.
    • 3. Added new Halloween clothing.
    • 4. Added Bulk Exchange function to Hot Events.
    • 5. Fixed some description errors for the Underground Palace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel of prosperity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	1758670

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    The button is not a collect all button, it is supposed to be a bulk exchange feature, and we haven't yet had an event that we can use it in to see if there is a problem with it. If we have a soul crystal exchange, and the button is missing from that, then we can report it as being broken, but to say that an exchange feature is missing in a collect event... it won't be listed as a bug.

Leave a comment:

• ChronicleSpirit
    replied
    Put the ************* collect all button on... this is an example of bait and switch and it is illegal

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    where is the bulk exchange button ?

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    [*]4. Added Bulk Exchange function to Hot Events.
    am I blind or I can't find how the use it for current gem event ?

Leave a comment:

• vaider72
    replied
    Im just afraid that bulk exchange will works if you trade your sc for mtw but not if you need to collect rewards from events....

Leave a comment:

• R223737470
    replied
    Originally posted by Eilnys View Post
    no go full screen and the exit door is bottom right of screen. Have to enter in full screen mode.
    Sorry but for me, this doesn't work and I can not see the exit.

Leave a comment:

• Eilnys
    replied
    no go full screen and the exit door is bottom right of screen. Have to enter in full screen mode.

Leave a comment:

• bokmech
    replied
    i just want ask why the hell i'm lvl 80 and get legndary stone lvl 60 from Wheel of Prosperity what should i do with theme i sell theme with 75k gold ?

Leave a comment:

• Ashmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by akalonac View Post
    nothing about SC event?
    Wartune Old Time Events - New Arrives 10/7!
    [Event] Soul Crystal Exchange it already happened this month so will be next month before next one it only happens once per month.

Leave a comment:

• Kurta_221
    replied
    how works..?

Leave a comment:

• massimocellino
    replied
    'Wheel of prosperity'......should be re-named 'Wheel of stupidity' 1K balens?......you have to be joking, we do realise that the wheel will like everything else in this game be rigged.

Leave a comment:

• R2102815440
    replied
    Gee, thanks for setting me back levelling up today. Great way to bone the European players...

Leave a comment:

• R21537441
    replied
    thanks for Maintenance and putting back the hp bug, it was fine for a week now my hp low again

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    I'm still wondering what did they "optimize" in Class Wars ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X