Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started playing on an older server (S156 - Old Nether) 10 weeks ago. In 10 weeks, I've achieved 63k BR without blessing, and believe me it has taken some considerable doing to get even there as a light casher. So, they announce HoF III, and my server starts getting all happy and bouncy (well a handful of people do) and I must admit to being intrigued and thinking, "Ooooh, I might get the wings at least!"

BAM! 250kBR minimum for rewards? And there's me thinking that getting to 63kBR unbuffed is decent in 10 weeks. S156 has been going for around 2.5 years, and the highest BR I've seen there is 360k(ish). Honestly, only the top echelons of cashers will even qualify for the basic 250k BR rewards, let alone the middle tier.

Very disappointed

Comment

• no more Mods responds ? - well it looks like R2 mange it that way , that nothing change ... and again one HoF which is useless for majority of players
      Copkill - Wolves
      Kabam - S19

Comment

• Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor = just tile? or little atk, or def?... just ask!

Comment

• Originally posted by copkill View Post
          no more Mods responds ? - well it looks like R2 mange it that way , that nothing change ... and again one HoF which is useless for majority of players
          Funny is that a few days ago i received email about HOF with lots of rewards. And directed to this topic for more info. They are talking about wings and mounts (not mount but mountssss). Well nothing here yet so come here with ALL THE DETAILS... mods

Comment

• The title don't give stats, it make evrything cost expensiver
            A 499 ballens pack of gems/sepu/whip, with the title will now cost 501 ballens, for the GoD title it's only price*2 cause they have spend enough to keep spending more for the same award as other player

(Kinding, but wouldn't be surprise if it really do something like that with R2 xD)
            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by copkill View Post
              no more Mods responds ? - well it looks like R2 mange it that way , that nothing change ... and again one HoF which is useless for majority of players
              Sometimes i wonder if r2 really ask the dev for information or if they wait mouth open to be feed.
              It's amazing to see that sometimes group of players have more information that the platform distributing the game.
              it's amazing to see that the news and events of this forum is always a train late
              Not even sure anymore that the GM or mod are indeed players ... i wonder if they drop the game months ago and now just answer randomly or give the standard automatic reply "wait".

Can we please have news and the rules of the event that is going on right now ... that is HOF for the mod and GM ... or you're waiting for the end of the event and again an explosion of anger on this forum ?

We need a CLEAR and OFFICIAL answer on what's the rewards for what BR and what's count or not in that final BR.

And please when you ask the dev ... insist on a CLEAR answer !
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Hall of Lame. Screwing 99% of players. My other char is 244k. I might make it but I doubt it. Guess I am best described as light to moderate casher. About $1200 in 1 year 7 months.
                Last edited by Warpack; 11-12-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                  Funny is that a few days ago i received email about HOF with lots of rewards. And directed to this topic for more info. They are talking about wings and mounts (not mount but mountssss). Well nothing here yet so come here with ALL THE DETAILS... mods

Are you talking about this Mail ??????

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mail R².PNG
Views:	1
Size:	370.8 KB
ID:	1701292
                  Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-12-2014, 11:01 AM.
                  Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                  (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
                    Are you talking about this Mail ??????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113613[/ATTACH]
                    Yes see you on this forum all the info? Still missing info here

Comment

• They are too lazy to change anything, so they`ve sent the email from last year HoF.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• theres not a single dragon mount which actually looks like a Dragon , lol i mean like their wings n stuff, xP
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        Honor: GDK
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• this event is only for those that spends alot

Comment

• Originally posted by R21537441 View Post
                            this event is only for those that spends alot
                            250K BR can be made for little to even no money.
                            Takes time, patience, work events and play smart.
                            Game rewards patience, impatience rewards game.

Still, the event is terrible.
                            "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                            HST

Comment

• For serious play, play this game. To just have fun, do not play this game. (issue may upset you, not good to have fun)

"Shall on Flame"

Comment

• I complained a lot already (well not here) about the way r2 does things in this game.
                                And the more events come - the more it is obvious to the broad mass of people out there.

Let's face it: Wartune sucks in the way they reward players

Below you will find a few examples why wartune is broken and will always be unless they change some things. I only have 2 examples that turned into the right direction...

The problem is that always the old (and experienced) players get rewards.
                                Once the Top 20 is set it is damn hard to get a step into their league.
                                For example we have 1 Player on our server with a BR of 315k+
                                The next one is at 290k+
                                then a few (7) between 200 and 260
                                again 7 that get between 175 and 200k and below that the gaps slowly get smaller.
                                Now imagine that several people have access to those toons. Of course all of them team up.
                                They are always there for Word Bosses, Guild Battles, Gods Descent, Atoll Bosses and so on...
                                They always win the top places there.
                                They are the only ones who actually can kill lvl 80 wilds bosses yet and they keep on getting the best rewards
                                * in Word Boss
                                * in Single-Player Arena
                                * In Sylph Arena
                                * in Sky Trail
                                * in Wilds
                                * in Spire
                                * in TOK
                                * in DI
                                * in Gods Descent
                                * in Sylph Atoll Bosses
                                * in Tormented Necropolis
                                * in hot events
                                * even in Compensation rewards
                                every single player that is behind them is ******!
                                They get lower or NO reward at all. (Gods Descent and Atoll Boss are the worst of all)
                                Most people can not yet get an advanced sylph because they can't reach the materials needed.
                                Therefore they are a lot weaker, can't catch up and will lose even more rewards over time.

It is pointless to start on a server that is up for a while already. Even the server-start events are gone and you won't get rewarded there...
                                Now comes another event that does not care how long the toons are existing and just rewarding again the best of the best...
                                And the gap gets a lot bigger AGAIN!

This is exactly the reason why every single server is dying after a while and has to be merged.
                                To keep the challenges alive!
                                To keep the cashers paying - so they stay in the top-team cause once they lose the primary spot they are well aware that they do not get much anymore...

the two good examples they did was:
                                Soul Crystal speed up (use 2 - get 1 for free)
                                Equipment exchange (55 for 60 sets etc)

generally everything where players can be maxed should be rewarded a lot stronger!
                                To keep the new players catching up - to give them a sense playing.
                                Do not remove gem lvl 5 synthesising rewards - add rewards for making lvl 4 maybe... rewarded with Crytaloids - with Leg stones... with SC's...
                                Thats how wartune could keep working... The way it is - is leading nowhere.
                                Just to some rich people paying for a nicely looking hack'n'slay rpg with always the same fighting engine...

Comment

Working...
                                X