X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
    If they chase only money, they'll put SS sale with SC event during 23-24th
    And maybe some mount sale event like they've allready did, but with other mount

It's the only way i see how poeple can get tons of BR (with SS sale, mount and the third fate level) witout that it's kinda hard for evrybody even casher
    And even they do that, it will only help casher :s
    We had all Alpaca`s on sale few days ago, now we have again Thunder Beast and Blazing Tauren who were on sale 2 weeks ago ( i think thats a mistake from them for bringing on sale again ), the 3rd fate level is out of the questions since some of players who are maxed gathered a lot of fates ( and its quite hard for devs to implement that ), wait for SC event on 23th and you`ll see the changes.

And even they do that, it will only help casher :s
    Well thats kinda obvious since they`ve put a 250k - 450k br bracket doesnt it ? For 250k and 300k you get almost nothing and i dont think in this game are non-cashers over 280k so yeah, it will help only cashers as it was always.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• At least you are close to have the 350k award
      I hope you'll reach it
      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
        At least you are close to have the 350k award
        I hope you'll reach it
        Well i have no idea when final br will count, what will count and many others. We are just a bunch of sheeps directed from there to there by mods and in the end getting nowhere because noone has a clue about the event. So i wont be surprised if i`ll get an email with 300k rewards and nothing else. Gonna nuke them!

Comment

• probably take count when maintenance is on so in europe our blessing wheel would have just reset... reset 5:00am - maintenance 8:30 am usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            Well i have no idea when final br will count, what will count and many others. We are just a bunch of sheeps directed from there to there by mods and in the end getting nowhere because noone has a clue about the event. So i wont be surprised if i`ll get an email with 300k rewards and nothing else. Gonna nuke them!
            Just like last HoF, got the br needed, got the reward for lower tier, sent ticket with a screenshot that wasnt required originally, with time stamp and everything, no response, 3/4 people from my team same issue....So you need luck even to get whats rightfully yours.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Just like last HoF, got the br needed, got the reward for lower tier, sent ticket with a screenshot that wasnt required originally, with time stamp and everything, no response, 3/4 people from my team same issue....So you need luck even to get whats rightfully yours.
              So i`m not the only one that "trusts" R2`s way of making math and sharing rewards, sounds fun.

Comment

• Award should be given by days played should be easier ^^
                And you can't complain cause you won't have what you deserve
                Also you can't chat on days by switching astral or whatesle
                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• The titles are in the game if you want to look at the previews/stats.

Comment

• Almost 100 pages with unsatisfied and unhappy players and no word from R2.
                    I've risen my BR by like 40k in the past few weeks. I am at 174k. (162k without Blessing Wheel) Also, -1,200BR when I lose Mechanical Mount. I am not going to reach even the minimum BR requirement. I am still wanting HoF from previous yr(s). Everyone deserves a lil something for all their hard work they do. I know R2 cares only about the cashers....but let's be fair and balanced, R2....give us ALL something from this HoF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
                      Almost 100 pages with unsatisfied and unhappy players and no word from R2.
                      I've risen my BR by like 40k in the past few weeks. I am at 174k. (162k without Blessing Wheel) Also, -1,200BR when I lose Mechanical Mount. I am not going to reach even the minimum BR requirement. I am still wanting HoF from previous yr(s). Everyone deserves a lil something for all their hard work they do. I know R2 cares only about the cashers....but let's be fair and balanced, R2....give us ALL something from this HoF!
                      Agree.... but u forgat we already gat HoF rewards .... the 9k whips and 600bb from events they give uss ... rest HoF is for mega cashers or ppl that play 2 years lol

Comment

• hello
                        I am maco
                        I need help to level up to wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                          Agree.... but u forgat we already gat HoF rewards .... the 9k whips and 600bb from events they give uss ... rest HoF is for mega cashers or ppl that play 2 years lol
                          This event is R2 thanks for heavy cashers, and mockery from all others players
                          me play over 2 year and have near 283k br with all available mount for non cashers(29 from 63 total).
                          You can ask why mockery? becose rewards is ****
                          Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100.
                          Knight of Balenor- its sarcasm, how you can call reward as title everyone get free
                          gold-almost all my astrals max, and reason why still some lv 9, becose tired clicking capture, but not so that there was a lack of gold
                          Mount Hoof- thanks for, but not need, becose empy stable already done with enchant
                          Not sure about soul seal or need, becose yet not have soul exchange (500k wait exchange)
                          so left one reward 50 vulcan pack, with those maybe will get one star enchant

Comment

• You gotta be kidding me, we have been waited this event for a year and mods forgot about this thread. No news, no nothing.. how can we be Cupcaked that badly ? Seriously, they say in ticket to wait as they are looking for a solution. Solution to what ? We dont know a damn thing about this event cept for what has been posted in 1st page that bless counts and others no. Are you freaking kidding me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              You gotta be kidding me, we have been waited this event for a year and mods forgot about this thread. No news, no nothing.. how can we be Cupcaked that badly ? Seriously, they say in ticket to wait as they are looking for a solution. Solution to what ? We dont know a damn thing about this event cept for what has been posted in 1st page that bless counts and others no. Are you freaking kidding me ?
                              I see it this Way.
                              When i log in here to the Forum what to i see first ? Stormthrone/Forum
                              I logt in today in an old account what do i see first ? Stormthrome/Advertising top Right Corner

At the moment for R² all what counts is promoting Stormthrone.
                              While at the same time the really do all to discourage older and newer players with Hof III and the Events what go with it.
                              Could it be the dont catch enough new whales on the new servers and the old Whales are almost milked out????(speculation)
                              I got do think when i see this of 1 of the presentation board's the CEO/Coowner Of R² Jarod Psigoda used in one of his speeches
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	psigoda1aa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1703634

Maybe Wartune is arrived at the last Point of the Cons "Game lifespans short". Personell i think it is true Wartune is dying, and R² knows it, so the but there cards on the new game and to nothing to encourage old and new players to keep it up.
                              For the sake of the nice people I've met in the game and still keep playing i hope i am wrong, but i seen it in almost 20 years gaming often enough.

P.S. yes i startet internet gaming in the times of 28.8k Modems - Neverwinter Nights,Meridian 59, and in the year 2000 Cossaks but by then allready with a 56k modem(thanks God for my 75Mbps Optical fiber line now) , so i have seen a lot of games come and go
                              Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-22-2014, 02:17 PM.
                              Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                              (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• nice event!!!!the greatest ever!!!!too bad I`m not on a chinese server and here it`s almost impossible to get that numbers!!!once again GZ!!!!
                                KILLED BY DEATH...HELL AIN`T A BAD PLACE TO BE

Comment

Working...
                                X