This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read it !!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2014, 11:01 AM. Reason: blog not allowed

Comment

• Originally posted by R292931640 View Post
      I complained a lot already (well not here) about the way r2 does things in this game.
      And the more events come - the more it is obvious to the broad mass of people out there.

Let's face it: Wartune sucks in the way they reward players

Below you will find a few examples why wartune is broken and will always be unless they change some things. I only have 2 examples that turned into the right direction...

The problem is that always the old (and experienced) players get rewards.
      Once the Top 20 is set it is damn hard to get a step into their league.
      For example we have 1 Player on our server with a BR of 315k+
      The next one is at 290k+
      then a few (7) between 200 and 260
      again 7 that get between 175 and 200k and below that the gaps slowly get smaller.
      Now imagine that several people have access to those toons. Of course all of them team up.
      They are always there for Word Bosses, Guild Battles, Gods Descent, Atoll Bosses and so on...
      They always win the top places there.
      They are the only ones who actually can kill lvl 80 wilds bosses yet and they keep on getting the best rewards
      * in Word Boss
      * in Single-Player Arena
      * In Sylph Arena
      * in Sky Trail
      * in Wilds
      * in Spire
      * in TOK
      * in DI
      * in Gods Descent
      * in Sylph Atoll Bosses
      * in Tormented Necropolis
      * in hot events
      * even in Compensation rewards
      every single player that is behind them is ******!
      They get lower or NO reward at all. (Gods Descent and Atoll Boss are the worst of all)
      Most people can not yet get an advanced sylph because they can't reach the materials needed.
      Therefore they are a lot weaker, can't catch up and will lose even more rewards over time.

It is pointless to start on a server that is up for a while already. Even the server-start events are gone and you won't get rewarded there...
      Now comes another event that does not care how long the toons are existing and just rewarding again the best of the best...
      And the gap gets a lot bigger AGAIN!

This is exactly the reason why every single server is dying after a while and has to be merged.
      To keep the challenges alive!
      To keep the cashers paying - so they stay in the top-team cause once they lose the primary spot they are well aware that they do not get much anymore...

the two good examples they did was:
      Soul Crystal speed up (use 2 - get 1 for free)
      Equipment exchange (55 for 60 sets etc)

generally everything where players can be maxed should be rewarded a lot stronger!
      To keep the new players catching up - to give them a sense playing.
      Do not remove gem lvl 5 synthesising rewards - add rewards for making lvl 4 maybe... rewarded with Crytaloids - with Leg stones... with SC's...
      Thats how wartune could keep working... The way it is - is leading nowhere.
      Just to some rich people paying for a nicely looking hack'n'slay rpg with always the same fighting engine...
      So..According to you, it's unfair that older players and cashers get rewarded more than new players and non-cashers..? lol

An awesome ton of free players were able to get advanced sylph (some lucky ones even have 2)

A lot of players easily got full lvl 9/10 gems, as well as max se and max mount stats, not sure where "only old players" or cashers got rewards.

Who still needs loids lol? lvl 60 set and below takes little time to gather everything.

The game would be better if players learned to be patient, and stopped asking for what cashers get for free asap lol.

Edit : (I call that un-favoritism, cuz the word I used wasnt even a swearword..it was just an s, and h and a t ) (still re-edited it though)
      Last edited by R226329038; 11-13-2014, 04:00 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

• So... Maybe if they had gem/whip/sc event for the whole month, maybe there would be more players that would be able to get to the required br... Just a thought

Comment

• Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
          250K BR can be made for little to even no money.
          Takes time, patience, work events and play smart.
          Game rewards patience, impatience rewards game.

Still, the event is terrible.
          hmm i am a what would be a low lvl casher and been playing this event for near 2 yrs i am a just turned lvl 77 knight with 204kbr with blessing which from what i have read wont be counted so under 200k without and no way no how without spending a **** load of cash will i make it to 250k br in time alloted so not sure where u have come up with ur calculations but u better go back to school

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
            So..According to you, it's unfair that older players and cashers get rewarded more than new players and non-cashers..? lol

An awesome ton of free players were able to get advanced sylph (some lucky ones even have 2)

A lot of players easily got full lvl 9/10 gems, as well as max se and max mount stats, not sure where "only old players" or cashers got rewards.

Who still needs loids lol? lvl 60 set and below takes little time to gather everything.

The game would be better if players learned to be patient, and stopped asking for what cashers get for free asap lol.

Edit : (I call that un-favoritism, cuz the word I used wasnt even a swearword..it was just an s, and h and a t ) (still re-edited it though)
            i would like to know the rewards we older players are getting that newer players arent cause i am an older player and aint getting nothing for my near 2 yrs playing the game but a slap in the face from this event cause i wont reach 250k br in their time frame given unless i was willing to spend about $1k and that sure as hell aint happening

Comment

• Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
              i would like to know the rewards we older players are getting that newer players arent cause i am an older player and aint getting nothing for my near 2 yrs playing the game but a slap in the face from this event cause i wont reach 250k br in their time frame given unless i was willing to spend about $1k and that sure as hell aint happening
              you older server players got a chances to get HOF 1 and HOF 2 while the newer server haven't even gotten any of the HOF 1 or HOF 2 and from what im saying is that we really do deserve to atleast get the reward from HOF 1 and HOF 2 to match up with the older server who made it to the requirement BR back when HOF 1 and HOF 2 was out for them.
              Just saying.
              ShadowBound
              Server 55
              IGN:Reflex
              Level 70
              BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
              Server 58
              IGN: You
              Level 75
              BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

• looks to me like unless you want to spend an awful lot of $$$$$ theres really little way to increase BR.

Even Golden Toad does not have gem transports like last month on my server.

So many on my server are so disillusioned i think there will be more leaving this game to the detriment of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
                  hmm i am a what would be a low lvl casher and been playing this event for near 2 yrs i am a just turned lvl 77 knight with 204kbr with blessing which from what i have read wont be counted so under 200k without and no way no how without spending a **** load of cash will i make it to 250k br in time alloted so not sure where u have come up with ur calculations but u better go back to school
                  I play 1 year on not lot of money have 293K BR Lv80 archer.
                  From this I base.
                  Have better thing I do with money than spend on piece of **** browser game.
                  Use brain and figure this game from start.
                  Not sure what you do but that you play 2 year and is Lv 77 say much.
                  I get VIP when can and use bound balen to keep warrior call.
                  Lv 80 can do DI and get hoof daily to level mount.
                  Atoll boss and CSGB get stove and hammer to upgrade gear.
                  At Lv 77 you can take no advantage of all easy BR as Lv 80 do.
                  "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                  HST

Comment

• 75 pages....gogo for 100 pages ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by AznRanger View Post
                      you older server players got a chances to get HOF 1 and HOF 2 while the newer server haven't even gotten any of the HOF 1 or HOF 2 and from what im saying is that we really do deserve to atleast get the reward from HOF 1 and HOF 2 to match up with the older server who made it to the requirement BR back when HOF 1 and HOF 2 was out for them.
                      Just saying.
                      Wrong. Our server (tiggy and I) only had one HOF. And many on our server did not get the chance to do that HOF, they started after.

Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
                      Wow.... do you do anything else I wonder
                      Last edited by JeffExtreme; 11-13-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                        Wow.... do you do anything else I wonder
                        of course I do
                        "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                        HST

Comment

• its not like it even matters. R2 is not going to chance anything. this is basically a Big middle finger to us players.
                          ShadowBound
                          Server 55
                          IGN:Reflex
                          Level 70
                          BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
                          Server 58
                          IGN: You
                          Level 75
                          BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
                            From this I base.
                            Have better thing I do with money than spend on piece of **** browser game.
                            Use brain and figure this game from start.
                            Not sure what you do but that you play 2 year and is Lv 77 say much.
                            I get VIP when can and use bound balen to keep warrior call.
                            Lv 80 can do DI and get hoof daily to level mount.
                            Atoll boss and CSGB get stove and hammer to upgrade gear.
                            At Lv 77 you can take no advantage of all easy BR as Lv 80 do.
                            what publisher are you on??? on kabam you cant buy warrior's call with bound balens

Comment

• First this HoF event and then they mess up gem event..
                              Can someone recommend an non R2 game that is similar to wartune.
                              I think my time in this game is up.
                              Goodbye all

Comment

• Cupcake gem event
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-14-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X