• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been missing all my daily stuff since yesterday :/
    now this?
    comon dude, not all people who playing this game hv lots of free time :s

Comment

• Hovv can you guys reason to do this at these times…it makes absolutely no zenze. VVB laztz no more than tvventy minutes….…oh my VVord vvith greater opportunities for battle arena verzuz ONLY tvvo opportunities for VVB…I think this iz a no Brainer…
      And .
      POOR Time Conzideration…..Compenzation for Daru and Gold vvould be nice/// VVB iz one of your Bezt Zellerz on this Game…very poor consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        I bet if R2 just cleared its cache and cookies, the game would be working perfectly now........... they should have tried this before the emergency maint.
        Hahahaha.... win.

Comment

• We were in our wedding ceremony , I hope we don't have to pay again, ypu really need to get it together there

Comment

• So since this maintenance took out our arena time, are we going to be compensated league insignia to make up for what we lost?

Comment

• This is a great time for maint. I think r2 should give the european servers a break from losing all their events and start doing them at 2200 est every week for the next 6 months so all of u ppl on the west coast can feel our pain for a bit then when u have a fast emergency maint. Maybe u wont cry so much

Comment

• Originally posted by humbleslayer View Post
                i bet if r2 just cleared its cache and cookies, the game would be working perfectly now........... They should have tried this before the emergency maint.
                +10!!! Rotflmao!!!

Comment

• DAMN nice time to server maintenance, when much ppl are in MPD, DI, ToK and Spire...

Comment

• the only thing r2 sees on here is what the mods send them
                    ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
                    Class Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                      Are you crazy i finally got lvl15 on sky trail beat.. will die if i have to do that again..lol
                      u are bothered with something which can be done , im not crazy , if they give back the DI attempt back , wiil be happy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by A551NAT0R View Post
                          This is a great time for maint. I think r2 should give the european servers a break from losing all their events and start doing them at 2200 est every week for the next 6 months so all of u ppl on the west coast can feel our pain for a bit then when u have a fast emergency maint. Maybe u wont cry so much
                          ooh, you were soo close to an enlightened suggestion, and then you went and botched it up wishing ill fortune on your around the globe counterparts... How bout this, European servers get maint at hrs not interfering with European scheduled events, and same for West Coast, etc.. Where does it say all servers must get maint at the exact same time? Nah, far better to wish ill on fellow gamers as long as your own *** is covered.. Smh
                          Pyranthos
                          S372 Spirit Divide
                          Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• If you don't pay so heavily to play, you'll lose less when this stuff happens. And it will. They'll leave a thread like this open, and mainly ignore it. Vote with your wallets in what you STOP spending...they'll get the message. Or, maybe this is happening because they've figured out they need to nerf something else to force you to spend more, and couldn't wait to put it in place. It's a lot more fun to know you're good at the game without the spend, than wondering if it's you or the spend doing the actual work, too. Or, keep spending while they keep doing this stuff, and see if it ever really gets fixed.

Comment

• Nothing is ever going to change..

People complain but they still recharge.. I love the way some people say they have money "invested" in their characters. This is just a bunch on 1's and 0's and we are all idiots for continuing to pay REAL money to these faceless, disorganized, unrepenting ****** bags. Until we stop spending money for mediocrity, the insanity will persist. Think about what you could be doing with this money IRL... Go play wow, its 15 dollars a month, and service is excellent. How about stepping up and defending this crazyness you call a business Devs? And I hope you dont think a stamina Pot and an Exp scroll is going to change anything.

Comment

• I think All players who couldnt log into the game yesterday deserves compensation. As my char is lvl80 already ive lost 10mill +gold, mount hoofs ,dragon soul essenses,lvl 80 leg stones,fatestones ,insignias and many more usefull stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X