Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/27 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
    Did they forgot to put S1 back online ? ... all servers are back on except us
    I hope that means they are fixing our special bug.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• maintenance is done ...go back to play !

Comment

• Any reason all servers are up other than S1, which is still down?

Comment

Did they forgot to put S1 back online ? ... all servers are back on except us
          We'll tackle someone about this. Let me know if it goes back up in the meantime, please.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by LordADOG View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]In my opinion i think that everyone that has posted on this forum tonight, has either been whining, or a complete ******* to other people that play this game.
            Like cashers talking down to non-cashers like they're some type of god, truth is they aren't they're just another power loving moron.
            And then there is the non-cashers talking about how they can't do anything in the game because they don't have a high enough BR to do anything
            so they come here telling people to stop cashing or to tell people that cash how stupid they are because they're wasting money on a game (Note: you have no right to tell someone that what they spend their money on is wrong) unless its clearly wrong like Illegal Gambling Drugs or Whores
            So what we have is the power loving morons that have the power (Not to say all cashers are morons most are really nice and help alot)
            and then we have the people that want to be like the power loving morons but they can't so they say stuff to people on this forum
            basicly everyone has some degree of power loving moron in them
            I can imagine the hate i might get.
            Let me be clear here. When I say "Cashers" I don't simply mean "MEGA-CASHERS". By my definition "Cashers" are anyone who have spent money on this game. Whether it be for VIP, 500 balens or those who spend 50,000 balens per week. The Non-Cashers who spend NOTHING and take pride in it, those who like parasites, use, manipulate and suck the life out of the rest of us then have the audacity to post things like: "Cashers are stupid", "I hate Cashers", "Cashers are destroying the game" is getting pretty old. Then to add in the name calling too like "Moron, Idiot, fool" etc... Adds a little to the fire. So bringing some humility to the non cashers (folks who spend NOTHING, zero, zilch) who depend on the cashers for their enjoyment and fun brings me a certain level of contentment. Those of you who spend a little or a lot on this game (who make up the majority of the players) should be offended as well.

Comment

• hmmm...S1 still down...

Comment

• s1 is down still

Comment

• So, they'll be sending hof rewards on Dec 10th....you know, i kinda feel very nostalgic about this lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                    You just proved my point exactly. Yes i got to 21 with everybody at between 200 and 210 k br you just need to know when to pop up the reduce dmg , the revive and have enough vulcans but this is clearly above your skill lvl. And btw poor and uneducated, i bet i have more school than you in case you dont have 2 diplomas, poor.. dont think so as i do work on a decent salary. So go enjoy being a noob even in a pay to win game

P.s acusing ppl for being poor..? just how stupid are you i wonder
                    Are you sure nobody was 211k br? Why not just say "everybody was at or between 200-202k br"? Better yet, post the toon names, the server you are on and let's see if any of them are VIP players too. Hurry up, make up your fake list and get back with us LOL! You know you could say just about anything in the forums to make yourself seem relevant or smart. Sorry you really don't sound like someone who has 2 diplomas (at least in anything important or noteworthy) or makes a "decent salary". What is a "decent salary" in your opinion? Do tell. The more you say the more "noob" you sound. Keep the laughs coming. I'm enjoying them.

Comment

• NATO No Action Talk Only
                      NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayy_ View Post
                        hmmm...S1 still down...
                        Originally posted by vish1 View Post
                        s1 is down still
                        We're still waiting on someone useful to show their face... I'm sorry about the wait
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          We're still waiting on someone useful to show their face... I'm sorry about the wait
                          Bets are open that they went to bed forgetting us ^^
                          ValKitteh - S1
                          "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• i tink went to toilet n fall inside the toilet bowl then got flushed away then became ninja turtle

HOF also went inside toilet bowl became ninja turtle
                            NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

• where the hell vip pack in hot event i am frm 129 server is tht ur maintainnce noob i buy balens and know whn i going to shop it it is missing frm shop

Comment

Bets are open that they went to bed forgetting us ^^
                                Good thing there's a night shift

I'm told it should come back online in a few minutes. *twiddles thumbs*

Comment

Working...
                                X