Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/27 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
    you sound like such a nice friendly guy, did your mum not hug you enough, most I know on here are like a family, casher and non casher alike
    My "Mum" hugged me with Dollar Bills.

Comment

• know it will delay, Cupcakes r2

Comment

• Why do u need 6+ hours to fix a bloody wheel?

Comment

• In my opinion i think that everyone that has posted on this forum tonight, has either been whining, or a complete ******* to other people that play this game.
          Like cashers talking down to non-cashers like they're some type of god, truth is they aren't they're just another power loving moron.
          And then there is the non-cashers talking about how they can't do anything in the game because they don't have a high enough BR to do anything
          so they come here telling people to stop cashing or to tell people that cash how stupid they are because they're wasting money on a game (Note: you have no right to tell someone that what they spend their money on is wrong) unless its clearly wrong like Illegal Gambling Drugs or Whores
          So what we have is the power loving morons that have the power (Not to say all cashers are morons most are really nice and help alot)
          and then we have the people that want to be like the power loving morons but they can't so they say stuff to people on this forum
          basicly everyone has some degree of power loving moron in them
          I can imagine the hate i might get.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Thenybuffs;1186375]I think everyone here that plays this game regardless of what servthey form mergers. I'm not exactly sure about what goes on behind the scenes to determine half of the crazy things they do. That being said let's be clear. This game IS a business! But as any successful business you have to keep you take his business elsewhere? Basically Kabam has a core group of folks that spend THOUSANDS on this game yearly. As a business they risk losing them if they are unhappy customers. As a business you not only want to keep your existing customers but you also want to gain new ones. In the beginning (when I first started playing) on Server 4 and Server 17 there were Hundreds of players! Each Guild was stacked and guild battles were a big deal. I think Server 17 had 10 guilds at one point 6 of which were VERY competitive. Now We are down to 1 STRONG guild and 1 active but not so strong guild. That's pretty much it. So with no competition to speak of, folks that spend are growing tired and leaving 1 at a time. If you merged 4-6 servers together all at once, Kabam would generate new interest and a renewed sense of competition which would be fun for all including the new players. With new competition you spice up the desire to stay competitive and hence spend more money. Even those who don't spend benefit and perhaps renew a hope that perhaps they too should spend. Makes good business sense, makes current customers happy, increase sales and no bad press,

Well I will say congrats to this player for the understanding of this problem, I have been in the same position twice in this game,
            all the High players left our guild to join a bigger guild on the server only to make them Stronger, I took over as Guild master but after a hard struggle and only 10 players, we also went into
            a new guild which wasn't that strong but after many weeks after joining them the game was so enjoyable once again, but only to be short lived as they all got to big headed and all left a few at a
            time to join the biggest guild who win all the GB and everything else, so no fun playing on this server as and yes I agree they should merge them instead of making and more,
            JUST LISTEN ONCE TO YOUR PLAYERS PLEASE................
            Last edited by Angel_Hawk; 11-27-2014, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
              You kidding, our european server lost bg, tanks, wb and sometimes part arena each maintenance
              every week same ** "maintenace" aka add more items for the rich :/ at least this time r2 give compensation for the **** up and a decent one for a change nit that 300k gold/daru ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                What you have written there only proves how stupid most cashers are and bad with games. 120 k br die at lvl 12? i got to lvl 17 with full team of that br back when i had that br. Second point 300 k++ br u make it to 20-22? i got to 21 with 200 k br team. Thanks for proving why you play pay to win game.. cuz you are terrible, you're probably one of the clowns i beat on wow arena 1v2 while playing with one hand and my partner goes afk to eat=)) and the irelevant one is you cuz you dont have the skill to be relavant in a real game. Take care
                Another player who doesn't understand illustrations or get the meaning behind the message. Clearly poor and uneducated and to think you made it to level 21 "with a 200 k br team"! 289k br team? 270k br team? or was every player EXACTLY 200k br? Then you throw out World of Warcraft arena teams into the conversation? LOL! Enjoy life in your moms basement.

Comment

• it is strange today is more complains as usually bored of reading that is close to 11 am my place a little ealier but pint in pub will be much better then all that bollocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
                    My "Mum" hugged me with Dollar Bills.
                    really you must stink then, pun intended (if you get it) maybe you should take us all out for a steak meal so we can moan about it! I do love a freebie
                    oh and i regulary do lvl 20+ as a freeplayer, just needs the right team not super high Br have a nice day

Comment

• Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
                      Another player who doesn't understand illustrations or get the meaning behind the message. Clearly poor and uneducated and to think you made it to level 21 "with a 200 k br team"! 289k br team? 270k br team? or was every player EXACTLY 200k br? Then you throw out World of Warcraft arena teams into the conversation? LOL! Enjoy life in your moms basement.
                      You just proved my point exactly. Yes i got to 21 with everybody at between 200 and 210 k br you just need to know when to pop up the reduce dmg , the revive and have enough vulcans but this is clearly above your skill lvl. And btw poor and uneducated, i bet i have more school than you in case you dont have 2 diplomas, poor.. dont think so as i do work on a decent salary. So go enjoy being a noob even in a pay to win game

P.s acusing ppl for being poor..? just how stupid are you i wonder
                      Last edited by Darkwise; 11-27-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• I just want to thank you for such long maintenance times. I was forced to find something to take up my time and I stumbled upon Runescape. Now, I have blood pouring out of my ears.......

Comment

• have patience, it requires a lot of time to add new items to the prosperity wheel. best maintenance ever

Comment

• Did they forgot to put S1 back online ? ... all servers are back on except us
                            ValKitteh - S1
                            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Servers are back up.

Comment

• its back up

Comment

Working...
                                X