Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27391871
    replied
    why the hell would I remove them, I dont run dungeon and then take off the buffs because im finished the mpd, your just being an idiot, I left DI, so naturally I was buffed, I wasnt in the dungeon at the end so the wc doesnt count towards my br, get a life ffs

Leave a comment:

• boggieswag
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I jus linked a moderator post, doesn't that count too?
    Seriously, this is a case of I cant blame the person who is essentially to blame, so I choose to blame others & call them cheaters for simply airing on the side of caution and choosing to use or not use a function (Warriors Call) WITHIN the game that ISNT prohibited.

If the DEVELOPERS or GAME MASTERS deemed something would not be included (and said POST is backed here in WRITING by THEM) then there is a case, otherwise there is none. Further, it would be their responsibility, not the players, to INPUT those filters or not.

So Stop with the LYNCH mob.. cause in the end this is JUST a game, right? I'm young, but I could've swore that is what this is... LOL sipping on Koolaid while I watch the adults act a fool.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by TWall View Post
    A mod post from today, explaining a rule for an event that ended yesterday? Yes, everyone should have looked into the future before the event ended to learn of that clarification that was going to be posted after the event ended!
    I think its stupid to think WC counts, hardly a cata run

I already said its in that thread, go browse, your laziness not my business if you're unwilling to accept the edited player list

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    A mod post from today, explaining a rule for an event that ended yesterday? Yes, everyone should have looked into the future before the event ended to learn of that clarification that was going to be posted after the event ended!

Leave a comment:

• Enehasd
    replied
    Everyone should have potted for HoF.
    Therefore, r2 could close this pathetic event for good.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    Why don't you go browse through the 700 page thread and find it? I chose the quick link.
    No, you're the one making accusations. You back them up. That same post your citing also says that blessing wheel doesn't count, which makes no sense. So you're going around citing a random player's post, with contains at least some obviously incorrect information, as fact.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Player's post... Where's the actual dev answer?
    Why don't you go browse through the 700 page thread and find it? I chose the quick link.

Edit: and since HoF is neither cata nor dungeon it's unreasonable of a player to expect it to count

Anyhoo, if a player is reported and found out they won't get rewards..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1187808
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 11-28-2014, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    The post I linked was a players cumulative post of dev answers about what buffs would and wouldn't count. WC was specifically mentioned
    Player's post... Where's the actual dev answer?

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    So the only post I see by a mod is the initial post and that only specifically mentions potions and scrolls. Some player posts mentioned warriors call not working, but those are hardly official. Last HoF, warriors call worked. Where is there a dev post that specifically says warriors call won't work?
    The post I linked was a players cumulative post of dev answers about what buffs would and wouldn't count. WC was specifically mentioned

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    ty wartune for the rewards ! ( not sarcastic)

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    So the only post I see by a mod is the initial post and that only specifically mentions potions and scrolls. Some player posts mentioned warriors call not working, but those are hardly official. Last HoF, warriors call worked. Where is there a dev post that specifically says warriors call won't work?

Leave a comment:

• R26075581
    replied
    Hello all is cool this event all balneors (hall of fame) WIN 1 CANDY

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by care90 View Post
    First of all HAHAHAHA.

Secondly your comparison to a real life scenario makes no sense, since there are laws under which doing what u said is illegal. If u wanna compare it to this game, there has not been any obligation given to players that they are forbidden to use such buffs, neither was there any sanctions explained.

so if u are gonna come at me with absurd comparisons. pls try and do better

I thought the comparison sufficed, splitting hairs doesn't detract that using WC showed a lack of self-control and respect for other players. Meh.

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    Blaming others lack of competence doesn't excuse your own lack of self control.

If the police are incompetent I should go rob banks, right?
    First of all HAHAHAHA.

Secondly your comparison to a real life scenario makes no sense, since there are laws under which doing what u said is illegal. If u wanna compare it to this game, there has not been any obligation given to players that they are forbidden to use such buffs, neither was there any sanctions explained.

so if u are gonna come at me with absurd comparisons. pls try and do better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X