Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zangetsu88
    replied
    Well what is right remains right... what is wrong remains wrong - no matter how the people make the "human world" work

if we accept and go with the "wrongs" that the kind of people we will always be, i don't have anything against but i will not accept "wrongs" because of that is how the world works

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    then u will still meet this problem on the next hall of fame event

if u are still around that is

PPL refusing to understand what is going on and how the world works

Leave a comment:

• Zangetsu88
    replied
    Not sure who you are referring to but my reference has been all from official forum and in-game description. Buff is a buff not matter how you manipulate the word lol.....

the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) - for me is crystal clear explanation but the implementation is .... not sure how to say

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    ^^ thats what they are doing

u can blame them on underhand methods to try to squeeze as much as they can from players

due to badly informed events

But on closer look they will abide their rule and regulation in black and white always

Remember there is a time when they put up a wrong event > recharge 20k balen or spend 20k balen the reward is 18000 mount whips

Well ... they honored it

Let this be a lesson to all that is disgrunted

Anything other then the official post by the orginal event is all liability to change and is up for ur own interpretation

U choose to think what u want to think its ur freedom

B1t ch as much as possible about it and only listen to what u choose to listen its all ur call

HOWEVER

It wont change

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    It is a player's responsibility to read the forum,
    Ya lets read the forums, where no correct info is to be found.
    Last edited by pietjeprecies; 11-28-2014, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    and even if it is a grey area
    when it is contested to whether it work or not
    its ur best interest to protect urself against R2 as they are always very vague and misleading

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    1.Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation;
    the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.

learn to read
    its not anybody duty to explain the meaning of the words that have been stated in the event

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Who cares, where's the sc event???
    Lol +1 only post that makes sense in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Who cares, where's the sc event???

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    way to GO R2 reward all the (spend a lot of money people) give the rest of us nothing how great, brilliant, wonderful cheers

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Methinks time to dump a game full o cheats and a dev team that dun care
    You and Sunshine are so incredibly accurate that its amazing

Leave a comment:

• Zangetsu88
    replied
    So warriors call is not buff now? And should be counted?

Warrior's Call
    A powerful BUFF that lasts 30 minutes. Can only be used in dungeons and the Crypt.

HOF Rules
    Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.

Can someone explain the difference between the buff in stated in WC and HOF?

Leave a comment:

• hibari1987
    replied
    when reward will be sent?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by R25359017 View Post
    why is it that some people were allowed to use boosts for power and some weren't .... looking at the lists and I can name dozens just off by hand that were boosted ...... and I have screen shots as proof ...... make it fair for everyone or don't have these things at all
    You are seeing people who used Warriors Call, it wasn't listed as a no-no, so people used it

Leave a comment:

• R25359017
    replied
    why is it that some people were allowed to use boosts for power and some weren't .... looking at the lists and I can name dozens just off by hand that were boosted ...... and I have screen shots as proof ...... make it fair for everyone or don't have these things at all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X