Clear All

• Nox03
    replied
    Ty list is better now :-)

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by care90 View Post
    oh yeah people should remove their buffs after or during their just cause of hof, of how silly of me.

Hm if only there was a post somewhere saying buffs wont count so we could avoid all this and stop blaming people. Go focus on r2's incompetence rather then blame players.
    Blaming others lack of competence doesn't excuse your own lack of self control.

If the police are incompetent I should go rob banks, right?

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    oh yeah people should remove their buffs after or during their just cause of hof, of how silly of me.

Hm if only there was a post somewhere saying buffs wont count so we could avoid all this and stop blaming people. Go focus on r2's incompetence rather then blame players.

Leave a comment:

• R272123321
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Oh, I forgot you can't remove buffs or pots, silly me
    There is no reason to remove pot/scrolls when logging off since they expire within time. Do you remove any and all buffs when you log out at night? Do you think it is cheating when people buff so they can gain a certain title such as top archer?

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    and im sure somewhere there was atleast 1 team of players who happened to be doing their runs at the time br was counted, so they had warrior call on etc. Should these ppl be banned also?

Leave a comment:

• DEPILUPIL
    replied
    Not surprise for me...

Just play, get fun and hide from your balens...

Coz your ice cream will stole my wallet...

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
    You did have pots active though and that apparently makes you a cheater if you had them going when you logged off before HoF.
    Oh, I forgot you can't remove buffs or pots, silly me

Leave a comment:

• R272123321
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    Maybe some did to a certain level, but no matter how you dress it, abusing the wc and pots scrolls and then sitting in a dungeon, is a clear attempt to cheat the system.

I just finished DI so I had pots and wc on but I wasn't sitting in a dungeon looking for the boost, ppl that did that should have rewards removed and lowered to the appropriate lvl or punished, but it will never happen. R2 are lazy money grabbers, they dont care for the players unless they buying a millions balens
    You did have pots active though and that apparently makes you a cheater if you had them going when you logged off before HoF.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Maybe some did to a certain level, but no matter how you dress it, abusing the wc and pots scrolls and then sitting in a dungeon, is a clear attempt to cheat the system.

I just finished DI so I had pots and wc on but I wasn't sitting in a dungeon looking for the boost, ppl that did that should have rewards removed and lowered to the appropriate lvl or punished, but it will never happen. R2 are lazy money grabbers, they dont care for the players unless they buying a millions balens

Leave a comment:

• hawk1world
    replied
    if not fair, don't do business in USA

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
    How do you know that some of these people didn't earn it?
    You could attempt to read the thread rather than just one post

Leave a comment:

• hawk1world
    replied
    Please make list again. scroll and potion added up

Leave a comment:

• R272123321
    replied
    I don't want it, I didn't earn it, but then neither did they, and it should be removed.

Edit: I was in another game where players abused a glitch, when the devs came back after the weekend they removed the ill-gotten gains from the people who abused the glitch and replaced it with an epicly naff item. All the players who didn't abuse the glitch were given a free general.

Was fantastic, a badge of ignomy for those willing to cheat their fellow gamers
    How do you know that some of these people didn't earn it?

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I'm with you bud, and it's not just the 400kers, people were abusing right through the ranks...
    edit: how about a nice new title *servers biggest glitch abuser* -10 all stats ^^

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
    Yeah guess so, I am probably venting too much but I just find it disappointing that R2 yet again can't deliver a bug/glitch free event, and that players over 400k BR would want to do that for the sake of +40 stats. Guess I'm a bit old school lol.
    I'm with you bud, and it's not just the 400kers, people were abusing right through the ranks...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X