Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comet93 View Post
    Dont wanna break his spirit but i think they get mostly junk
    Most probably, that how r2 works get something great taken away and given something **** back in return
    Server: S355, Mage - 100k non Casher

Comment

• Originally posted by BradyB View Post
      Why on earth would you sell your res gems? Are you maxed on res gems? -_-
      he is a trol.. if u know what i mean lol

Comment

• give everybody bugged items that's fair

Comment

• How much practice does one need before they get it right???............

Comment

• Why are the Servers still down on kabam

Comment

• Geldart !!!! Thats me !!!!
              bloody hope they dont roll back not my fault they screwed up !

Comment

• my server been down for maint for like 7hrs ,still not done lol

Comment

• Originally posted by maecenas84 View Post
                  Yes, what they have done is tantamount to fraud if intentional, and most people suspect it was intentional to put 1000 in there instead of 1
                  Thats mostly it player bought something and after they got it 99% of it is deleted and comp with something with lower value

Comment

• Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                    yes that isnt acceptable i will be refubnding my last 6 months on my cc through my bank like my friend did for a 20k+ cash back
                    good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      UPDATE - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, the extra amount of the bugged items will be removed and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.
                      and more than 2 hours are needed for that ? O_o
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                        Witch after which u took the name was verry wise person, hope u follow her, so gonna tell u a story of one ticket, and expect you to tell me what is a point to send any ticket at all.
                        Some time ago, when surviving wb ulti shot was something pretty normal for some of us, an archer (my partner in real live, so i v seen all on his screen, as it would be me) didn t die all wb. He didn t get any rewards - no gold, no daru, no bounty (it was his 5th atk on wb this day) which was for event at this time. He sent ticket and got reply asking his patience, as devs gonna investigate situation. He is polite and nice, so did what he was asked for - waited patiently. After two weeks got another message telling him, that as it s 2 weeks already and he said nothing more, they close the case... Tell me then, Esme, isn t it better to go Rincewind mode with his "coconut surprise" (if something is normal in r2 it s a nice surprise)?
                        I'm not familiar with the issue your friend had. If (s)he'd called in the help of the mods, we would've been more than happy to speak to R2 on their behalf. Not every ticket gets an update on fixes, though. With bigger issues, they get filed together and closed after a certain amount of time. That's not to say the issue won't get investigated further.

As with the gear exchange I was referring to, GMs listen better to the mere mods if we have ticket numbers to show them. Sad, but true. If I had Esme's power to ignited a log by glaring at it until it combusted out of pure embarrassment, I would surely wield that on the GMs. Replacing combusting with fixing WT...
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	goons_250.gif
Views:	2
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1704931 keeping you out of pocket since 2012
                          BuzzKill
                          Shadow Vale

Comment

• Originally posted by maecenas84 View Post
                            Yes, what they have done is tantamount to fraud if intentional, and most people suspect it was intentional to put 1000 in there instead of 1
                            I seriously doubt it was intentional... Afterall what would you ever need 1000 resistance crystals for? Considering you can only socket 15 with 3 more slots "coming soon"... Now if the box stated 15 instead of 1 I might think it was intentional but giving you 1000 where you would end up with 985 left over with no use really?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              All Wartune servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we address to fix the bugs. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
                              • 500,000 Gold
                              • 500,000 Daru
                              • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                              • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                              • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
                              • Sylph Sepulcrum x25
                              • Mahra x25

UPDATE - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, the extra amount of the bugged items will be removed and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused for you. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.
                              Have Bad Feeling we going to miss World Boss for the East Coast Servers.

Comment

• you cannot take back things you have sold to people unless you can prove that it was BOTH 1. a mistake, 2. costs you more to provide those items than you are recieveing in revenue.

1. is debatable
                                2. is clearly not true.

Therefore if they have any operations at all in the USA, they are legally obliged to refund all monies, or to provide rewards as they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X