Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	1704930 so no more 4-6 hours mainteance?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      lol, at least you could try to avoid copy paste...
      it's an emergency maintenance and you try to make it looks like an update Oo
      Lol ArnaudBo. That's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by MysteriousPiette View Post
        Thank you BradyB! You have had the best, most reasonable reply so far. It IS just a game, and a free one at that (excluding the balens one can choose to purchase, or not). Nobody is going ot lose their house, car, electricity, gas, or any food they may need to survive because of maintenance; scheduled or emergency. Try and remember what's important in real life, and not get too overly focused or involved in computer games. Do I like this game? Yes! I am enjoying it greatly. Do I get frustrated when I know I need to get my gold mines, check in for the day, or pluck my farm and I can't because the server is down? Sure! But then I step back take a breath and remind myself. It is JUST a game. If all the servers were to crash tomorrow, and never come up again, would my life be ruined? No. In fact I might spend more time in real life, then behind a computer. I will keep playing and enjoying when I can, because that's what games are for: an entertainment break from real life.
        thumbs up!Click image for larger version

Name:	huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1704929

Comment

• Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
          especially considering i sold all my other res gems as i didnt need them im not spoending 8month to rebuild lvl 6-5 res gems ill just let them close my account and get all my money back
          bad deal sellin you could keep them for further events

Comment

yes i got the 1k res crystals after spending near $1000 if 1000 or at least 10 werent the reward i wouldnt have recharged at all
            For those who have received the bugged items during the event, the extra amount of the bugged items will be removed and another package will be offered to you later as compensation. seems like they will be taking most of them away and giving something else back
            Server: S355, Mage - 100k non Casher

Comment

• Wartune is a game of paitence . So maintainence is paitence & maintainence for the maintainence is another lvl of paitence(time to loose paitence i suppose) hehe

Comment

• that's all great but the sylph areana is not working today either did you fix that as well?

Comment

• UPDATE - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, the extra amount of the bugged items will be removed and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused for you. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.[/QUOTE]

Buged? you just guys just managed to get numbers wrong this time well there wasnt any update that came completly working

Comment

• Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                    I need my fix *twitch*........
                    LOL Me Too! some on here are so friggin funny!!!!! Love it!
                    Player: Lilaia
                    Server: US West - S99
                    Guild: Epic Fail

Class: Mage
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 480k

Comment

• Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
                      They can keep what it was intended to give witch is 1 not 1000, this would ruin the game if they were able to keep this many lvl 7 res crystals
                      if the reward was 1, and not 1000, their 2 hourly revenues would have been $100,000, instead of $2,000,000 from recharges.

Clearly it is imbalanced. but they need to refund all that money.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... the hangover 3 is hilarious.... oh sorry, another maintenance.... well, you guys are human after all.. I shall give you a break XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Nises View Post
                          For those who have received the bugged items during the event, the extra amount of the bugged items will be removed and another package will be offered to you later as compensation. seems like they will be taking most of them away and giving something else back
                          Dont wanna break his spirit but i think they get mostly junk

Comment

yes i got the 1k res crystals after spending near $1000 if 1000 or at least 10 werent the reward i wouldnt have recharged at all
                            lol 1st of all why the hell $1000

2nd lol see quote on how to waste money

Comment

Yes, what they have done is tantamount to fraud if intentional, and most people suspect it was intentional to put 1000 in there instead of 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Nises View Post
                                yes that isnt acceptable i will be refubnding my last 6 months on my cc through my bank like my friend did for a 20k+ cash back

Comment

Working...
                                X