Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A_Gile
    replied
    I want S562
    I want S562
    I want S562
    I want S562
    I want S562

Leave a comment:

• zosiama136
    replied
    Post are already reached #869!! why not 1k

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    gonna watch a movie...at least i get to look at a screen then

Leave a comment:

• ABPLONER
    replied
    EdGrr, by the looks of it you are a long time player too. Nevertheless I personally spend quite some time in this game since 1.6. Nothing really surprises me when it comes to wartune. ************ oversee R2 and 7roads but, looking at the new game mythorn at http://myth.r2games.com/. It looks like their dev and admin teams have expended to fast to also invest time and effort building it but, is less interesting to myself then the original one from the chin servers. The persons above the devs and the programmers should get involved keeping their customers/player not by just letting them give people compensation packages but, managing them correctly by actively participating in the whole process. Bad publicity and not actively listening to the players/customers looses more the wartune players but, reflects bad on all R2 games. Its true that not all complains are equal in content but, get a public vote or poll to active long term players for more feedback you desperately need.

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied
    Anybody else playing candy crush while we wait?

Leave a comment:

• pinchusinghal123
    replied
    you told 2 hours but there is 4-6 hours

Leave a comment:

• Ian.D.Stuart
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    That would be the best Christmas gift from R2 for everyone.
    For many it would be like Black Friday 1929

Leave a comment:

• R224048838
    replied
    Originally posted by robert.me View Post
    *** please stop update get one update per week please
    y u want update per week when u cant cope with their ♥♥♥ strategies and new patches and less event bonuses
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-16-2014, 11:36 AM. Reason: naughty word

Leave a comment:

• Destiny®
    replied
    first i am not one of the people that got the "glitched" crystals. but i believe that if they spent money on that lottery chance and they won then they should get to keep their crystals. OR they should have every penny they spent on those "lottery tickets" refunded. these balens are a fake currency, and the items being bought with them are fake items. they have no value anywhere EXCEPT inside of wartune. however the money spent does have value all over the world. r2 does not trully loose anything by letting them keep the rewards that they got. BUT the players are loosing 1 their rewards that they got, 2 the real money that they spent, 3 time in game as their accounts are going to be temporarily suspended, and being rewarded with some lame compensation package that will not even come close to making up for all that they did loose. this is a screw up on R2s part. and because of that they should be the ones taking the brunt of the consequences. NOT the players.

Leave a comment:

• LordKinston
    replied
    waste of time..
    waste of time...
    waste of time.... by r2

Leave a comment:

• bagofglue2
    replied
    yep server is still down just check just FYI

Leave a comment:

• jeremiah36
    replied
    Originally posted by R25435119 View Post
    the best punishment we could give to this R2 would be if we where organized and and wouldn't log in for like 2-3 weeks so that these trashes would really fix bugs and especially lags on WB or BG and most of all they would give the best compensation ever for this shiity action of theirs!
    they put a hide players option in atoll boss and it helped alot, you would think they could do the same for WB, GB and so on, some only attack ward tower or guard towers so seeing players is useless anyway

Leave a comment:

• ShadowSong69
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    compensation package including the following items:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x25
    • Mahra x25

UPDATE - We are really sorry to announce that the maintenance will be extended for another 2 hours. After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused for you. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.
    just add another 0 at the end of all the items on the list and we will be happy

Leave a comment:

• yo2dor
    replied
    On Facebook is working

Leave a comment:

• y3is0n
    replied
    Chicos se lo que paso, la bateria de sus relojes murio, pa' ellos todavia no han pasado las 2 horas anunciadas...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X