No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/9 @ 22:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just amazing how r2 calls themselves fixing something only to have something else get glitched. Remarkable.

Comment

• The more they call themselves fixing something, the more something else gets glitched. They should have left well enuf alone in the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegamiHotaru View Post
        no one is forcing you to stay and play the game. to anyone that is saying ** u to the maintenance and to r2, you need to remember that it is YOUR choice that you stay. YOUR choice that you are on the servers. NO ONE is putting a gun to your head and saying "You either play this game or I will put a bullet in your brain." If you do not like that they are preforming maintenance, and the lag and are saying such rude things, you ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS have the choice to leave.
        no one is forcing us to play but many of us have invested too much time and money to just walk away. it is out choice to stay but as a paying customer we have every right to complain and demand better service.
        Bullseye® - S77
        Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• 5 hours ago,,,,,

3-5 hours........

Comment

• i think gm can give insingnia and mtw and honor?

Comment

• The term 'Emergency' used when they post it's going down 5hrs before???

Sounds more like 'Planned' and if planned yet again wait's till 3am my time to announce it.

8-10hrs straight to do/fix what ever it is is crazy tho, for many may as well make it down for 24hrs (when you take into account sleep and work).

Comment

• Originally posted by Elunaris View Post
                The term 'Emergency' used when they post it's going down 5hrs before???

Sounds more like 'Planned' and if planned yet again wait's till 3am my time to announce it.

8-10hrs straight to do/fix what ever it is is crazy tho, for many may as well make it down for 24hrs (when you take into account sleep and work).
                You complain when they give you time, you complain when they just take down the server?

No wonder r2 don't care about their customers.

Comment

• never done anything

Hanu
                  Last edited by R26377655; 02-10-2015, 02:37 AM.
                  Am I an IMITATOR?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBAMoFo74 View Post
                    yep your lazzy streak continues Hawa

Babs
                    I second d' motion

Hanu
                    Am I an IMITATOR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thracian View Post
                      chill a bit guys nobody likes this emergency maintenance , just think who is losing from it
                      Yeah, we are. Because R2 isn't losing a dime. I don't mind them fixing things...IF they actually ever FIXED anything. Every time they take the server down, the lag gets worse. Been this way for years and they sure haven't ever fixed it.
                      cthulhuu
                      Level 80 Archer
                      S6

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                        no one is forcing us to play but many of us have invested too much time and money to just walk away. it is out choice to stay but as a paying customer we have every right to complain and demand better service.
                        Bullseye® - S77.. i think i know you. : ) keep up the good work, Bullseye® (archer).
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          Bullseye® - S77.. i think i know you. : ) keep up the good work, Bullseye® (archer).
                          anything u heard about me is a lie lol
                          Bullseye® - S77
                          Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                            anything u heard about me is a lie lol
                            Aww, I heard you were hung *sighs* Disappointed again
                            ♥Hell♥
                            Sybian
                            S1 - VictisHNR
                            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

• Well at least the status button lights are yellow and my toons name is back under the server - maybe i can still get 100 devo for the day lol.

Comment

• TOPIC CHANGE: so i was just watching the new youtube chinese server what not and saw that there's going to be red armor and trinkets, kids, red sylphs and fused sylphs as well as gender change cards...et al......oh my goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X