No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/9 @ 22:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe someone finally realized Christmas was over and the Christmas Thief turned on them and they are nuking him

Comment

• wartune is a free game and they have stated several times that are not required to give compensation...but isn't vip a service we are PAYING FOR IN ADVANCE therefore requiring them to make good on a PAID service they are offering? I think everyone that has VIP should demand at MINIMUM 1/2 day extension for services not rendered.
      Bullseye® - S77
      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
        wartune is a free game and they have stated several times that are not required to give compensation...but isn't vip a service we are PAYING FOR IN ADVANCE therefore requiring them to make good on a PAID service they are offering? I think everyone that has VIP should demand at MINIMUM 1/2 day extension for services not rendered.
        good point especially if they Nerf events that were posted as part of that service we paid for, like the "Legends of Balenor" that ended Feb 9th............
        Last edited by MrBogus; 02-10-2015, 01:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• my servers not on the list but still down? but hey what the heck, anyone for tennis?

Comment

• haha they should pull a kixeye and give us some mindless game to play like attack of the pokeys or somethin during maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
              haha they should pull a kixeye and give us some mindless game to play like attack of the pokeys or somethin during maintenance
              i miss whack-a-mouse while loading lol
              Bullseye® - S77
              Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                i miss whack-a-mouse while loading lol
                More entertaining than the static image of one of the event clothing sets from ??? how long ago.
                IGN: TreeTopper
                Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                Guild: ESKReborn
                Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• typical r2games done it again when will they ever learn i did same got out of bed a three in the morning just for gb only to find a 10 hour **** up instead lets hope there are major compensation packs for all

Comment

• R2 Admin: "13 Pages?! TL;DR"
                    NaokoKatsuta - S329

Comment

• Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                      Emergency means out of spec, this side of the standard. Something needs to be fixed and fixed now. Somethings can't wait. It's ok guys, really. Remain calm. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Ok. Now go pee. Get some rest, see you all back in game ASAP.
                      this is the best post by far.
                      Last edited by MegamiHotaru; 02-10-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• yeah ok like it couldnt have waited until thursday? They put sso much on the backburner and yet they couldnt have done this last maintenance or this upcoming maintenance it absolutely had to be done now??
                        Originally posted by MegamiHotaru View Post
                        this is the best post by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
                          haha they should pull a kixeye and give us some mindless game to play like attack of the pokeys or somethin during maintenance
                          Bro I hate kixeye so much. I used to run a big account on Battle Pirates but they banned me for cheating lmfao. Funny coz i never cheated so i sent in a ticket but they totally ignored me so i'm like Ok kixeye go to hell. I am glad we don't have attack of the pokies here lmfao

Anyway as for This maint, Hope we get a big comp package after all i spent over 1k on my toon so I don't particularly want any bad comps lol

Comment

• Originally posted by X..SUB_ZERO..X View Post
                            ** u r2 gb time and 8-10 hours lol lagtune
                            no one is forcing you to stay and play the game. to anyone that is saying ** u to the maintenance and to r2, you need to remember that it is YOUR choice that you stay. YOUR choice that you are on the servers. NO ONE is putting a gun to your head and saying "You either play this game or I will put a bullet in your brain." If you do not like that they are preforming maintenance, and the lag and are saying such rude things, you ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS have the choice to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abbygyrl View Post
                              hahahah ... you are correct about the lagg .. haha maybe .. just maybe they will fix it .. haha not!

they will never fix the lag as long as godaddy .com is hosting their server site
                              ps R2 you suck giant ***

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                                good point especially if they Nerf events that were posted as part of that service we paid for, like the "Legends of Balenor" that ended Feb 9th............
                                or like the gem event or any other events that end at 23:59 pm server time

Comment

Working...
                                X