No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/9 @ 22:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should be able to tell us what they are fixing IF 'WOW' CAN DO IT YOU CAN 2

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
      Gosh...I just came back from work and I just learned that we have this maintenance...I didn't had time to log this morning and now I gonna miss the whole day :/
      I guess I can't get in top 3 this week again in sylph arena :/
      (Also, I'm missing all the event D: )
      u missing the 999 lags....i mean roses i was going to send you when you log on too
      Bullseye® - S77
      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by echo42084 View Post
        They should be able to tell us what they are fixing IF 'WOW' CAN DO IT YOU CAN 2
        WoW used to charge a monthly fee and....

Oh, right.... VIPs pay one too lol

R2 of late seems to have been finding out at the same time the rest of us do. Mentors do not have the faintest ideas what happens until someone like R2Emma announces it....Which generally happens later than sooner.

One reason I can think of the emergency maintenance is because of some serious data errors. TheSaints are listed in CSGB as a S25 based guild, but in actuality, they're a S15 one for Kabam US West. If that's the case, there can be a lot of other serious problems occurring.
        Last edited by ATreeTopper; 02-09-2015, 11:22 PM.
        IGN: TreeTopper
        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
        Guild: ESKReborn
        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Funny thing is they fix 1 thing create 3 new problem, everyone complains, they give **** compensation, and in the end we all still login..... Remember folks crying gets you nowhere and tears are not good for electronics.

Comment

Wonderful. I wake up to a stupid maintenance. I have not done DI, BI, Spire, NNM, maps, nor arena. How nice of you, R2. ..not!

Comment

oh the sweet magical treat of 999 lags raining from top of screen :P

Comment

emergency MT is due to someone getting 1 extra piece of gold when harvesting farm.
                Bullseye® - S77
                Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

admin fixing ; fixing a broken heart
                  just for laughs : LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                    Wartune will be having an emergency Maintenance on the 9th of February at 22:00 EST (19:00 PST, 03:00 GMT, and 11:00 GMT +8)...
                    Posted at 9:55PM. Thank you for the love and care R²

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                      emergency MT is due to someone getting 1 extra piece of gold when harvesting farm.
                      lol I'd almost believe that. Or maybe someone got ten balens instead of four from guild blessing.

I'm looking at the reasoning, other things like hastily pulled down compensation packs (DAMN YOU ALIN!), events not appearing in some servers, etc.. would be a major problem.

I still am not thrilled at all for a 30 minute warning 8-10 hour maintenance during prime time play for my server. I would rather have played for a loss in GB tonight than have the results calculated for the guild.
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• I guess everybody missed this:

Valentine's Day - Legends of Balenor

Duration: 2015/2/4 00:00 - 2015/2/9 05:00 (Server Time)

Description: Who will become the first waves of heroes in the Ranking list? Let's see! Based on the Player Strength Ranking list on the 6th day during the event, players whose combat power reaches the qualified rating will get rewards.

75,000 Battle Rating or above:
                        10,000,000 Gold, 8,000,000 Daru, 500,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x400, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x300, Medallion x100, Bead of Influence x30, Kingly Steed Card x1

65,000 - 74,999 Battle Rating:
                        6,000,000 Gold, 5,000,000 Daru, 300,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x250, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x200, Medallion x50, Bead of Influence x20

55,000 - 64,999 Battle Rating:
                        3,000,000 Gold, 3,000,000 Daru, 100,000 Kyanite, Sylph Equipment Shard x150, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x100, Medallion x20

45,000 - 54,999 Battle Rating:
                        2,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Sylph Equipment Shard x100, Pumpkin Carriage x10

Notes:
                        Each character may only redeem once.
                        Calculations are based off data stored during a fixed time period. Please refrain from changing BR from 00:00 - 06:00 on February 9th.
                        Allow up to 72 hours for prizes to be sent after the completion of this activity.
                        Forum mods copy and paste announcements given to them by the developers. Now imagine that this announcement was copied and pasted into the game code by a developer. 97.4% of all active players would get the top award. This is my guess as to why we are having this maintenance. Rewards could have been sent out as early as today.

Oh, btw, the thread this appears on is locked. Not usually SOP for simple event announcements.

Comment

• I play the west coast USA server. I work all day. I come home to play some of this. It already is messed up that you do most events during the day. Now you shut this server

down during prime time for me and my west coast friends and people around the world that this time frame works for them.

R2... I'm losing faith in your abilities. Maybe it is the developers. Non the less it gets harder to spend on this game.

Comment

• hahahah ... you are correct about the lagg .. haha maybe .. just maybe they will fix it .. haha not!
                            Server: S14 Serenity Lake
                            Guild: Armageddon
                            Level: 80 Knight

Comment

• That's easy. Nothing. The person in charge of the servers ( well just the one laptop they have) had a hot date. so server maintenance it is. 8 hours if he goes home alone. 12 if he gets lucky.

Comment

• You have that right my friend.

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                                Is this a joke?
                                8 to 10 hours, and during prime-time for US West servers?

To top it off, the announcement after your forum users/clients posted first?

Better be handing out some of the biggest compensations ever. Quite certain a lot of big spenders will be reconsidering their options after the muck up with sylph arenas, BGs, and team arenas since Friday night. Guild Battle is cancelled. Never thought I'd see R2 risk aggravating the paying players this much

Comment

Working...
                                X