Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple characters for one server instead of having to switch servers all the time

Comment

• Make Event Level Limit For newbie / amature / pro to prevent Bully
      -BattleGround Level Limit ( lv30-40 / lv41-lv50 )
      -Arena Level Limit ( lv20-30 / lv31-40 / lv41-50)
      -Arena Party Level Limit ( lv20-30 / lv31-40 / lv41-50)
      -add libary building for castle upgrade , troop upgrade , mouth upgrade , farm upgrade
      -add Element Attack for weapon , equipment , accessory
      -add element monster or boss
      -add special astral ( increase skill dmg for max level )

Comment

• → In-guild trading system, only 3-5 trades a day.
        → Server trading system, once or twice a day.
        → Crypt key as one of the 5 Duel rewards.
        → Add 3 more Bounty Quest resets, but lower the chance of Purple or/and Orange level quest.
        → Give non-VIP players 2 free cooldown speed ups a day.
        → Reduce the time spent at Altar of Ennoblement from 120 to 100 min.
        → Lower the farm level required for Land Upgrade.
        → Coins can be stored in Guild Vault.
        → Lower the Moderate HP Pack cost (45 Contribution is just too much).
        → Add 2v2 challenges with 5-10 duel limit per day.
        → Reduce rune prices (Vouchers) by 20%.
        → Add more items in Shop obtainable by Vouchers.
        → Make it impossible to lose more than 5% of gold when being plundered.
        → Add one more World Boss prize of 10,000 gold for 0.1% damage dealt (So new and weak players can earn some extra money too).
        → Guild Master can send up to 1,000,000-5,000,000 gold to guild members (in total) a day.
        → Add 1 free Mystery Shop reset.
        → Change rewards on Daily Check-Ins for 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 25 (- 30?).
        → Increase Misfortune astral price to 2,000.
        → Make higher level dungeons accessable but player (and Troop) recieves 20 - 40% more damage.
        → 1 more construction team can be added for the cost of 2,000 - 3,000 vouchers?
        → Add a non-VIP Wheel of Fortune, but requires 10 instead of 2 tokens, only once a day.
        → Gems synthesizing require 3 lower grade gems instead of 4.
        → Add MDEF - PDEF gems convertion.
        → Increase cost by 25% for first 6 enchantings (+6).
        → Increase cost of gem removal by 50 - 100%.
        → Original stats when refining can be kept by using Vouchers as well (300 - 500+ ?).
        → After every 10 levels players get 1 extra Skill Point.
        → Movement speed increased by 50% when entering Wilds.
        → Add emoticons in chat.
        → Add different emoticons that can be purchased with Balens (with a time limit).
        → More character appearances.
        → Option in Settings menu that accepts all friend.
        → 10% reduced prices on all items that cost 60 Crypt Tokens or more in Forgotten Catacombs Shop.
        → When you attack a member from the same guild you are in and lose, his/her ranking doesn't get increased.

That much from me. :3
        ~Yanmei
        Last edited by R25021183; 11-08-2012, 11:55 AM.
        Yanmei [S52] Sage Hall :3 ~~~~~~

Comment

• I got 1 more suggestion. Can you find a way to synthesis lvl1 runes to lvl2 and so on? cause its kinda weird lvl40 getting lvl1 group healing rune, wasting turn in battle to get rid of..

Comment

• I'd say add the ability to use Insignia's to purchase socketing rods and perhaps crypt keys. Mainly socketing rods as they are infinitely useful. The other thing would be to make it so you can recycle any equipment you get regardless of whether or not it's specific to your class. Like hey look at this useless bow I got that I can't use because I'm a Mage. It'd be cool to be able to recycle all equipment items rather than just specific ones.

S39
            Forever
            LunaLovegood
            Mage
            That Had To Hurt!!

Comment

• Have arena more comforting for newbies the uneven matching system makes it hard to get sigs having it match u with atleast players within 5lvs would make things more fair. Also a reporting system would me nice for those who afk in bg all the time report can be used as a warning, second time warning from gm and a third time will result in an ban, afkers ruin bg for those who try this will help solve the problem. Plus seperating bg into lv10s (30-39, 40-49, 50-59....) would also help with afkers as it seems they dont try cuz they will die sec they leave camp.

S4 Bretheran Abyss
              Warrior Zase
              Last edited by ZaseA; 11-08-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Sparring mode/practice fights.

Farm EXP + harvesting counters (so you know when you're approaching your daily limits).
                Last edited by R24468885; 11-08-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• should probably provide players with a bank if the idea of having a trade system is ever considered. yes, i would love to have a bank to store loots like gems etc.

Comment

• Better lvl up stats for old troops so u can use lancers or hunters at lvl40+
                    Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
                    Class: Mage / Knight
                    Level: 39 / 39

Comment

• Random swap for Astrals with the same color would be nice...or maybe swap directly with the astral (same color) that you want would be much better ...weapon and armor glowing effect for a certain upgrade, but if it would affect the lagginess, don't bother...

Comment

• Make a few gold mine that give 5 times of the normal gold mine's gold. How about an afk mode for wild monsters? Competition between servers where strongest player represent the server to challenge strongest player from another server (s1-s10, s11-s20 and so on)(winner receive something like compensation and the players fro the whole server get to have it)

Just a thought. Probably you couldn't do it

Comment

• My suggestion is:

The Official should make more events for lower level players who are still mortal. Now most of the events are for scions or higher, and they grab all the prize from Dragonspine, Realm, sengolia, and weekly special events.

Comment

• I have the following suggestions, I dont know if there is any repeated from another players:

* Trade System
                            * Gift system for voucher and balen items.
                            * Guild Blacksmith (increase success rate of enchant)
                            * Improve Bg by Kick afk player who have lower than (x) honors (that cause a loose for his team) or at least don't reward them.
                            * Elements system for attack and defense
                            * New skills for each class
                            * More outfits for classes (like hair color, style, tall, eyes and so)
                            * Improve party arena match system to reduce gap between teams.
                            * Find City by name
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Character Name: Phyleon
                              Server: S8 Forest of Doom

A couple for BGs.
                              #1 make 50+ its own seperate BG, so many times I have been attacked over and over by players 10+ levels higher then me.
                              #2. AFKing in BGs. There has to be a way that AFKers will not recieve ANY rewards for not praticipating in the BG. If you have no kills and no cart turn ins then you should get NO rewards at all.

Comment

• WOW! Lots of posts in here.
                                Ummm,ok since I agree with almost every ones suggestions I only have one.This would make it a lot easier for some to manage their farms/friends list. Suggestion is: Can you add a "Last Online" Status to the Farm/Friends List?
                                That is all thank you
                                P.S it would probably be a huge inconvenience but adding a "Joined On Status". would be nice as well

Comment

Working...
                                X