Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are knights so weak? Mages drop napalm on everything and archers launch multiple warheads. And knights, pretty much just swing their swords. Not very realistic.

Comment

• My suggestion;
      Give reward to 10 best player at WB. (Now just 3 prize only) - and at final blow show the rank for that battle. i like it. hahah.
      Give authorise to "Guild master" to give top 3 or more, the most contribution player for (day/week). so you think how many want to do it. huhuhu.
      Honor can get not only in BG. i think you can give on (plunder city, or kill a stronger player). hihih.
      Show the time you play or log in. until 100hr/300hr/500hr. you get master reward. so, i always log in here until die. hoohohhoh.

wartune is the best online games i play ever. thanks.

Comment

• Items, such as weapons, armor, rings, received from battles, drops, etc., should be geared toward the character type. For example, If I'm a Mage, why do I need Archer equipment? Sure it's fine to sell or recycle but having the choice to also use the equipment is definately an added bonus over finding equipment that's completely useless except for selling it or recycling it. On the flip side, if we could use the items we find to equip our troops like we do our Hero then that opens up all kinds of possibilities. An Archer type troop would be a great bonus along with that.

It would also be nice to have the ability to have more than one troop type. I see there is a lock where there is the possibility to select more than one and if that's the case then maybe something available at lower levels. There's lots of possibilities here for both the players and designers.

The city warehouse should be able to protect the amount of gold reserves from plunder attacks up to the amount listed per warehouse level. Anything above the capacity amount for the level of warehouse is free game...unless there is a city protection in affect of course.

I've used all three characters in the game and one major thing I believe is seriously lacking is the ability of Knights to strike multiple targets in one attack. Of course they have the whirlwind but something stronger would be nice. Additionally, more of an ability for a knight to attack rear targets. The majority of their attacks are targeted at front enemies.
        Last edited by UnderTaker16; 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• i think its much better if we can change the character and same with the set

Comment

• Think we should have a trade on gold, and gain more insignia duering group arena's, and when we go into multi dungeons we should gain more exp and archers should not be as strong as they are, they are too strong and everyone is choosing archers as there over powered, we should have a defence for them to stop them hitting us as much as we do with knights and mages as it will be alot better and equal thanks...

Comment

• are we actually going to see more vip quests? because in your vip description it talks about many quests but in game there is only actually one, want to see more vip quests.
              also u need to add more stuff to do as it gets boring at times and more ways to make gold since it's used for so much stuff, also would like to see a way that players can personalize their looks coz atm looks like server is full of clones.

Comment

• wow! i want to suggest about many BG in a day... im Striker lvl 47 in Termini Cliff S10 server.

Comment

• i think if u could send items as well as a message to people it would help them out, also with that home sted make it open to all players plus if u could evenly match lvls in the arena would make it better. and on world boss make an instant respond

Comment

• Forgot one more thing...more crystalloids to synthesize gear!! These should be able to be bought at least if not made more available thru drops and treasure chests. If there is a place to buy them, I haven't found it. 5 packs or 10 packs or whatever for the different levels of crystalloids.

One last thing I failed to mention in my other posts...keep up the good work! Great game! Thanks!!

Comment

• also i should add that the targeting system in the game sux and why do defensive skills click in after attack skills have landed at start of fights that is stupid, and also knights skills need to be improved there should be a 3 way slash skill that hits multiple targets as well as whirlwind, i'm sure if i sit here for another few hours i'll come up with more stuff lol

Comment

• thats true

Comment

• I agree this description :d

Comment

• Here's an Idea. ...

Have Set 1 and Set 2 on our character. Set 1 can be for PVP gear Set 2 PVE. Just have to click the Set buttons to switch at any given time,EXCEPT in Battle mode.
                            That way people will be able to use their PVE gear better instead of having to keep taking it on and off.
                            Would make collecting PVE gear a bit more fun. Oh and drop more Crystaloids please. Or have a way in guild area to craft them at least.

Another Idea: Let us Customize our characters.It's really boring seeing the same classes all looking the same as each other. Let us individualize ourselves with different outfits over our gear,hair styles and colors,,sunglasses,tattoos, etc....We are all clones of each other.Then add zooming in. So we can enjoy seeing the various getups of people.

Also: make our names larger in BG,can barely see anyone's names while they go by.
                            Last edited by susanking; 11-14-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Hi
                              In wilds - would be nice if we have some Zoom in - Zoom out - to find castles easier (map of territory) - also some NPC towns to plunder would be fine to plunder.

Guild list - to see guilds - Also in guild trade where we can donate equipment and withdraw - any trade is good - Guild dungeons.

Harvesting - ? - why players do not produce nothing - also some could like non fighting action - also WB is mainly for big hitter ARCH/MAG/KNIGHT - also Knight should be better at producing armors weapons and have stuff - ability to brake armor to get to materials, MAGE at potions, enchanting gems, rings trinkets -also ability to brake , Arch in finding stuff, hat production and braking - this all production can be GUILD based to ensure more cooperation in guilds

Multiplayer Boss hunts - 5 or more player in teams - 5 or more teams at same time try to kill Boss - reword goes to team not just player

Comment

• Trade system where you cant be scammed

Comment

Working...
                                X