X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Rewards for Suggestions

Duration: Now to 11/14/2012

Description: A number of the suggestions we'd previously received from players were already planned for 1.45. Since we have, and will continue to release teasers for 1.45, we're now looking towards the player base to get an idea as to what direction the game should take, based on the information we've released so far. If we get a suggestion that we're able to use, we will gift the player who made the suggestion the reward package below:

Rewards: If a player's suggestion is selected, they will be contacted in PMs so we can send the reward package to the character of their choice in game. The rewards are:
    • 100K Gold
    • 50k Daru
    • 2 Major Stamina Potion
    • 30k Kyanite
    • 2 100% Exp Scroll
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hi, maybe if players could exchange items will be more interesting, i sold a lot of good items because were for knights, or mage and i am archer.
    P.S. i forgot to say ... maybe sell items on auction .
    Last edited by nosuchnik; 11-08-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Setup a trade system between players and/or guilds!

Comment

trading system between players would be good
        and what's dungeon guide?
        I tried to figure it out and found nothing
        it would be helpful for the 1st timer, especially in campaign
        since player runs campaign alone, ain't like MPD
        in MPD players can help each other
        Last edited by mocchi09; 11-08-2012, 01:22 AM.
        No Sign

Comment

in guild vaults its good if we can also deposit and withdraw golds. that my suggestion.

Comment

Character Name: AstroBoi
            Server: S4 Bretheran Abyss

Hi GM's, how about making a trading system. why dont you make a room that all players can sell, buy or trade an items? I think it was one of the
            best ways to help each other players and can earn some gold. It will make some thrills on the game. Thanks for the appreciation.

Comment

Make 4 groups of 10 players each group in BG, not just two group.

Stamina pots can be bought from Guild shop.

Converting yellow Astral to any type yellow astral like gems conversion system.

Higher WB and WB event also give EXP.

Comment

As I said to some GMs, I would suggest insignia exchange for decent items like Crypt keys and Socketing rods, cause we all NEED them. Some of us cant afford to buy that much items from cash shops. : )

Comment

اهلين

Comment

We need auction hall if trading will not be permitted . . . so that people can post their looted items via auction hall and sold it for balens or gold . . .

Comment

Access to level appropriate potions. Getting mostly level 1 and 2 pots/runes from Duel Arena was cool when I was level 20, now its just 100 gold....

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?36817-Potions

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Duration: Now to 11/14/2012

Description: A number of the suggestions we'd previously received from players were already planned for 1.45. Since we have, and will continue to release teasers for 1.45, we're now looking towards the player base to get an idea as to what direction the game should take, based on the information we've released so far. If we get a suggestion that we're able to use, we will gift the player who made the suggestion the reward package below:

Rewards: If a player's suggestion is selected, they will be contacted in PMs so we can send the reward package to the character of their choice in game. The rewards are:
                        • 100K Gold
                        • 50k Daru
                        • 2 Major Stamina Potion
                        • 30k Kyanite
                        • 2 100% Exp Scroll
                        that is cool GM. .

Comment

my suggestion sir is .. a Map or in Wilds that can Player vs Player but no honor points gain or loss, no rewards..just to test our Skills in Player vs Player Battle...
                          i think it's good..that's my Suggestion

Server Name : [S43] Temple of Saliora
                          Name : Biena
                          Guild : Elite
                          Level : 38

Comment

create a system so that each player can exchange goods because I always got good equipment, but not for my character,

[S46] Cursed Lands
                            ratun
                            lvl 36

Comment

Neneng Bakat
                              S40
                              in up coming 1.45 we got cross server GA . . . what about cross server Guild war that sure more fun

Comment

Working...
                              X