• that is nice,but what working in 70+ for 120k br,
    only option is always crry for help,or leave and find new game

Comment

• when start the eu server?

Comment

• Originally posted by xionutCRx View Post
        when start the eu server?
        In 50 minutes.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• when you give the payment in gold?
          Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

• You are really great R2, before this patch the game was a little bit laggy sometimes but now everyone have a huge lag
            I think it's time for me to find a new game...
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• In shop, there is a "Dimension war pack". Content says dimension War pack I, II, and III. What is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neb-Heru View Post
                You are really great R2, before this patch the game was a little bit laggy sometimes but now everyone have a huge lag
                I think it's time for me to find a new game...
                But it's hard finding a game like this one
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                  But it's hard finding a game like this one
                  Yea i agree, find another game with support who don't care about players, without big spender event everyday, and now huge lag + balens needed to have a decent inventory with all these new items, it's hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Neb-Heru View Post
                    Yea i agree, find another game with support who don't care about players, without big spender event everyday, and now huge lag + balens needed to have a decent inventory with all these new items, it's hard
                    I ment exact opposite with the goof stuff and very little of that bad stuff
                    But works either way
                    Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                    ©S174

Comment

• If I wanted to play League of Angels, or Angel Alliance, or whatever you want to call it, I would. Not this Wartune turning into LoA. There are going to be a lot of people quitting now. Good job R2 and 7Roads, you have officially overdone it.

Comment

• sorry but I do not like to play this game, occupy 12 hours a day, that if you want to maintain a high level and if you do not play like that for nothing . You turned this game liked unbearable, do not give any chance to those who want six fun.

Comment

• forgot to list part where sylph arena points are diminished.

Comment

• where is our gold??

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                              I ment exact opposite with the goof stuff and very little of that bad stuff
                              But works either way
                              cant be serious... theres many games better than with better support and not that expensive.. i just play this one cuz of my friends but not for real.. support here is like .. well.. the game holder just want to make money.. 1st thing is that was their option to close auction house .. they dont want ppl trading stuff btwn .. i've been playing di vo sa ga (asian version with english game) and we have auction house there.. ppl can sell their stuff guardians (sylph) equipment, material.. anything for jewels (balens) .. well the support there is worst than here.. gms are abusive in game.. all ppl know how gms(mentors) are cuz gms tells to everyone that.. also they use to read tickets and share information with their guild mates..
                              i remember to send a ticket about not remembering the email to log into my dummy chars and guess what? sometime after i started to get plundered and hunted in everyplace for gm's guild and then after asking why ppl in their guild told me that gm told them to plunder cuz those chars are just dummies and they deserve to get plundered.. and i know as many ones things like that happens in here too.. in some servers but most important who cares? game admin doesnt.. is sad that i need to play this game to be with my friends just cuz they think this one is better than final fantasy or so.. really sad.. but u saying this game worth the time? i know one thing for sure.. ure crazy
                              Last edited by DrakoKnight; 04-16-2015, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrakoKnight View Post
                                cant be serious... theres many games better than with better support and not that expensive.. i just play this one cuz of my friends but not for real.. support here is like .. well.. the game holder just want to make money.. 1st thing is that was their option to close auction house .. they dont want ppl trading stuff btwn .. i've been playing di vo sa ga (asian version with english game) and we have auction house there.. ppl can sell their stuff guardians (sylph) equipment, material.. anything for jewels (balens) .. well the support there is worst than here.. gms are abusive in game.. all ppl know how gms(mentors) are cuz gms tells to everyone that.. also they use to read tickets and share information with their guild mates..
                                i remember to send a ticket about not remembering the email to log into my dummy chars and guess what? sometime after i started to get plundered and hunted in everyplace for gm's guild and then after asking why ppl in their guild told me that gm told them to plunder cuz those chars are just dummies and they deserve to get plundered.. and i know as many ones things like that happens in here too.. in some servers but most important who cares? game admin doesnt.. is sad that i need to play this game to be with my friends just cuz they think this one is better than final fantasy or so.. really sad.. but u saying this game worth the time? i know one thing for sure.. ure crazy
                                If it's not worth the time quit already,
                                Peer pressure, from your friends,seems am not the only crazy one
                                Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                                ©S174

Comment

Working...
                                X