No announcement yet.

[4.16 UPDATE] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/15 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am so please that they once a week as u know there is so much to do and trying to fit the time in looking forward to the new things i cant wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Black$gold View Post
      Dapat may airplane na pwede magamit sa wild para mabilis makanap ng mobs hahahha tsaka dapat madami mobs hindi yung pailan ilan lng bahala kayo magtranslate hahahah,alisin nyo na mga basurang event.
      Originally posted by Insomnius View Post
      some1 translate it?
      GOOGLE comes up with, "There must airplane that can be used to quickly browse the wild mobs mobs lot haha stick should not just ignore you LNG Reaches some magtranslate thanks , take me to waste event". OK, I get the idea of an airplane for searching wilds, but "you LNG Reaches some magtranslate" has beaten me.

Comment

• ok when maint over?

Comment

• yes i but all the time and money spent on the game i will not give it up and i have been playing over 3 years to i just do what i can and i get mine done good luck but dont quit

Comment

• ya u r true, initially it was couple of hours, now 4-5 hrs/ day, if they introduce so many new things we may need to live in game without real life... :-)

Comment

• the game would be quicker without lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by VileVictor View Post
                Yup, get rid of circuit quests, get rid of TOK, get rid of that boring Inferno, Scrap Tanks, Take the fog off the wilds so quicker to find mobs, get rid of the Purg maze, just to name a few
                CQ -- when the hell were they ever a good use of our time? - and the stupid fog of war -- the reason I didn't bother with wilds after I got the titles and the mount unless a guildie needed help, until the mahra-for-demonic powerr dragged me back -- can both burn in hell.

Tanks? On my server we each get a kill then the other side kindly quits, 2-4 minutes tops, and it's still a good source of runes -- but I'd still ditch it in a heartbeat if a better source came along.

BI, usually ~10 minutes tops, still worth it (BARELY) for the gold and temp mount, though now that I've got like 50 days worth activated I slack off a bit.

The problem with Purg maze was that the loot flat out wasn't worth the balens, but there's no reason not to spend 5-10 blitzing it for free.

But TOK? For ~8 minutes of effort I'll gladly take my easy 30-60M daily exp and shards for temp mount, though at this point, with BRs reaching ridiculous heights, if the choice is between continuing to rely on the kindness of a handful of people to get up at ungodly hours to strip, or scrap it and do something different, I wouldn't terribly mind the latter, even though my server has such kind people.

Why don't most people mention Spire though? Does everyone honestly enjoy it anymore? After getting the title, I couldn't have dropped it from my daily rotation any faster.

TBH if push came to shove, I'd drop WB even with the need for more gold/daru. I already stopped doing it in the morning, but even 20+ minutes 1x/day in the evening is a slog that I usually just AFK my way through.
                Last edited by xrycek; 04-15-2015, 05:27 AM.
                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• dont jock never going quicker without lag.

Comment

• lol well...it takes some time and yes i want to get strong but damn it's a game! I cant be bothered if i dont manage to do all the things daily. Im just having fun playing and being in the guild that I am.

Comment

• a mpd that may take 5-8min ..takes 15-20 min with lag...cause everyone lags or the screen freezes at one point or another for the entire group

Comment

• Originally posted by R2114648413 View Post
                        the game would be quicker without lag.
                        Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

• people complain on time consuming events when it is their choice to do it.

on fishing nerf, this is one thing that is incredibly stupid. Fcores are now common?? dont be an idiot. with level 30 fish can u get 3 or 4 fcores per day. where else can u get that much? that translates to 98 cores every 4weeks.

only idiots who are lazy and thinks fishing is too time consuming are approving of this fishing nerf.

in fact fishing takes less than 10 mins in total for me.
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

• know i am tired from w8ing **** g m do it fst

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                              people complain on time consuming events when it is their choice to do it.

on fishing nerf, this is one thing that is incredibly stupid. Fcores are now common?? dont be an idiot. with level 30 fish can u get 3 or 4 fcores per day. where else can u get that much? that translates to 98 cores every 4weeks.

only idiots who are lazy and thinks fishing is too time consuming are approving of this fishing nerf.

in fact fishing takes less than 10 mins in total for me.
                              So is it my choice not to fish, that dont make me an idiot

Comment

• looks like the gmt euro servers will miss wb this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X