No announcement yet.

[4.16 UPDATE] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/15 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this new update will be assome couse i seened it before on s162 and it is incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
      So is it my choice not to fish, that dont make me an idiot
      yes you are if u do spire daily or other stuff that gives fashion shards
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        looks like the gmt euro servers will miss wb this morning
        seems so but thats most times
        alabama

archer

multiple servers
        mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

• Originally posted by MissBehave14 View Post
          lol well...it takes some time and yes i want to get strong but damn it's a game! I cant be bothered if i dont manage to do all the things daily. Im just having fun playing and being in the guild that I am.
          I agree with you. If I don't get everything done, its no biggie. It's just a game. I play the game for fun and the friends I made here. Although I do with they would add a couple more BG's cuz I don't get any in during the week because of my work hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
            yes you are if u do spire daily or other stuff that gives fashion shards
            lol i am an idiot too playing from start of this server and only lvl7 fishing
            alabama

archer

multiple servers
            mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              people complain on time consuming events when it is their choice to do it.

on fishing nerf, this is one thing that is incredibly stupid. Fcores are now common?? dont be an idiot. with level 30 fish can u get 3 or 4 fcores per day. where else can u get that much? that translates to 98 cores every 4weeks.

only idiots who are lazy and thinks fishing is too time consuming are approving of this fishing nerf.

in fact fishing takes less than 10 mins in total for me.
              The point was that to remain competitive on a server or across multiple servers most if not all of the daily events need to be done, unless alot of cash is thrown at the game.

Comment

• yes i find it hard to get kills to in all of the god help me in the new one i never get any where but love some of the new things but i cant please everyone

Comment

• and now, as always, as r2games never know how long the maintenance will be, we wait. that's the common waiting for maintenance. it's incredible they even make that lag
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• com on r2 get the server up 3 hrs gone now and nothing u lot on a tea / coffee break again lol

Comment

• how about the lagging issue, especially during wb? Is there no hope on this problem?

Comment

• i too have only lvl 7 fishing .. i for one am glad i didnt work my butt off to get to lvl 30 fishing just to end up having it just once a month! thats just disgraceful!! and save your nasty comments they wont effect me in the slightest! tyvm

Comment

• apparently theres a hide player button in wb they said somewhere

Comment

• Thank you all for the fun.

Comment

• kick guild compensation

Comment

• me to i have made lots of friends we all have fun in a great guild mage lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X