X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
    Class Wars return 23rd April!!

Servers return.... sometime.... maybe
    no worries dark, CRAPPY gold and daru compensation comming......... pure ****..

Comment

• WOW. post here plainly stats the 28th of April which is in fact a Tuesday. how you all came up with the 24th and thursday or friday for this, makes me wonder what calender you use and if you are even in the correct year.

Comment

• pls dont up anymore
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• Originally posted by xvendetta View Post
          no worries dark, CRAPPY gold and daru compensation comming......... pure ****..
          On the plus side i wont be here next week so I dont have to worry about cw this month

Comment

• there may be an explanation for the length of the maj ...?

Comment

• ugh, was finally able to make a CW, until I read this thread. Trying to predict anything r2 would do was my bad. GL all who attend...
              ^_^ Babs

Comment

• loldanar ternyata iki toh turu o ae

Comment

• ruwet mosso jessy
                  Ach Chuuu

Comment

• why mostly of CW are 80's priority character to be top 100,,
                    i think need priority CW below 80's lvl cz many people below 80's want doing 2nd(pre-eliminary) CW n get more reward,not RANDOM CW
                    i hope u can fix that?
                    then many player will doing CW mostly(range 60-80 BUT not random)

ty 4 read my messages

Comment

• o god wander how much lag its going to add like it does in arena now hopefully not to much more has eneryone using a acher eubromon had problem using the ss move and it locking up your main character from doing skills for 2-3 turns

Comment

• pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff... nice one.. now when it suposed to be last thursday+saturday of the month we have on tuesday... ppl are working and planing to be free on that thursday.. and now all ***** up..

Comment

• hope atleast can make it in top 300

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                            Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on April 28th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134717[/ATTACH]

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

***? Your starting class wars on a TUESDAY? 28th of April is a TUESDAY!!! what calendar are you looking at? srsly !!!!

Comment

• When is this new titan wars thing?
                              Moo
                              I am a Koala

Comment

• Wow change to 28th did we even think about people who had dimensions that go out on sunday and Monday 5 dim wont last till then that is serious ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X