Class Wars Return April 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Niftysr View Post
    Dark dont make fun of sttormy... I laughed and have real bruises, i know I should not have laughed out loud, so will accept part of the blame
    I said lock her in the kitchen not let her beat u up. Sounds like shes not even letting u wear piro's pants anymore ^.^

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
      Guys cool down they did a mis print CW is on 24th - have fun cupcakes the net & enjoy the real world stuffs
      i belive the original mistake was saying the 24th when the ment the 23rd as per then first few posts
      SERVER: s439
      ING: Angels
      CLASS: Knight
      GUILD: Glory
      BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormy1966 View Post
        I made you cookies! Peace offering lol
        oops i missed this post, I take it all back, cookies make up for everything

Comment

• Lock her in the kitchen? dark... that's where the bloody knives are...sheesh.. with friends like you.... btw piro has his pants back I even added bling remember?

Comment

• just wondering what compentsation GM will bring, as usualy gold daru n stamina pot.fuc ** eat that compentation

Comment

• Originally posted by Angels_Kiss View Post
              i belive the original mistake was saying the 24th when the ment the 23rd as per then first few posts
              Servers might still be down on 24th at this rate rofls

Comment

• Dark... the kitchen? thats where the knives are, are you mad? btw Piro has his pants back and I even added bling remember? Hmm then again that was during a gb

Comment

• CW now reaching half time.

Comment

• CW is higher BR playground. so they even manage to make them angry ^^;
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• 9 th battle gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                        Servers might still be down on 24th at this rate rofls
                        guess we will have a cookie feast
                        SERVER: s439
                        ING: Angels
                        CLASS: Knight
                        GUILD: Glory
                        BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

• Dark the knives are in the kitchen.. I try to keep her away from the sharp stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Angels_Kiss View Post
                            guess we will have a cookie feast
                            On the bright side this will be the lowest number of losses I have ever had in CW

Comment

• SHOW your FACE to this TREAD moderator DONT be like CHICKEN. u make fault u must face it

Comment

• 10th Battle starting. 1st Mage: Stella 1st Knight: Pipster 1st Archer: Negg

Comment

Working...
                                X