Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waaahhhh....pada naik darah nih semua di oceanic

Comment

• how long the maintenance? almost 5hrs waiting..

Comment

• Originally posted by southsacle View Post
        10th Battle starting. 1st Mage: Stella 1st Knight: Pipster 1st Archer: Negg
        they from last cw ... in prlims you cant see the ranks only in finals
        SERVER: s439
        ING: Angels
        CLASS: Knight
        GUILD: Glory
        BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

• Looks like it will be a kabam only list in top 100, the back door kabam (oceanic) players are in competing as we speak ;/
          [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

• 11th Battle started. CW will be over soon. Wagers opening soon. Please be patient.

Comment

• Unbelievable yet again R2 have managed to give oceanic servers the raw deal. The compensation if we even get any will be as lame as it usually is. Don't you think it's about time you all at R2 gave us the same consideration you give the US and European servers. Would be a nice change but then again I think I'm asking for too much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormy1966 View Post
                Unbelievable yet again R2 have managed to give oceanic servers the raw deal. The compensation if we even get any will be as lame as it usually is. Don't you think it's about time you all at R2 gave us the same consideration you give the US and European servers. Would be a nice change but then again I think I'm asking for too much!
                definatly wont get the compo we deserve for missing this -.-

Comment

• naik darah ayam
                  need your support, guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
                    Dark the knives are in the kitchen.. I try to keep her away from the sharp stuff
                    Fair call, far be it from me to query natural self preservation instincts

Comment

• I can assure you, the issue with the Oceanic Class Wars has already been reported to my bosses, due to the lengthy maintenance time. So far we do not know what will be done, but it has been reported and I am truly sorry that this is happening to you all. If we hear anything I (or another) will surely let you know as soon as we are able.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

• 12th Battle started.

Comment

• as usualy comentation is ****, like moderator like plays us

Comment

• i need a new keyboard thx. F5 broken

Comment

• why still maintenance...???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                                I can assure you, the issue with the Oceanic Class Wars has already been reported to my bosses, due to the lengthy maintenance time. So far we do not know what will be done, but it has been reported and I am truly sorry that this is happening to you all. If we hear anything I (or another) will surely let you know as soon as we are able.
                                well at least we know they know now ... ty mentor

Comment

Working...
                                X