Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoroal View Post
    after this maintenence how many more bug we have? I think many more than before! Sure!
    too be aply too answer that R2 should first have too know all the bugs that already are in the game and I think we all kow that they dont know about those because they cant fix those.. so u question is abstrakt ..hehe.. we all know what bugs we get when we get back too the game..
    Last edited by Katjuza; 05-20-2015, 04:35 AM.
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by ifou222 View Post
      Ohhh Damn it I'm lvl 65 and I have 3 red astrals LVL 7;7;8 I've lost them all .Cupcake Why have you done that .
      I was waiting untel unluck the other places to put them now I must make them one more time ...
      U should lock u astrals... always.. lock u astrals...
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 05:03 AM.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

r2 y u r always giving the same compression pack
        Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
        300000 Gold
        300000 Daru
        Extreme Stamina Potion x1
        Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
        Double Honor Scroll x1
        Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Comment

Originally posted by ifou222 View Post
          Ohhh Damn it I'm lvl 65 and I have 3 red astrals LVL 7;7;8 I've lost them all .Cupcake Why have you done that .
          I was waiting untel unluck the other places to put them now I must make them one more time ...
          i m pretty sure u r just confused... u loose just astrals from the left, colecting part, on right side (astrals vault and astrals on char) they should be save, if they disapeare anyway - send ticket, it s bug, they should replace them for you.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JurnalulTv.ro
            The required Developing Syrup adds up each level.

•200 for Level 1
            •400 for Level 2
            •600 for Level 3
            •800 for Level 4
            •1,000 for level 5
            •1,200 for Level 6
            •1,400 for Level 7
            •1,600 for Level 8
            •1,800 for Level 9
            •2,000 for Level 10
            i must be blind, coz i have in my mind lvl 5 is 1600...

Comment

6 ore di manutenzione non bastano a questi incompetenti, buoni solo a fare danni...

Comment

...zzzZZZzzz.... servers up? no? ok... ...zzzZZZzzz...

Comment

Originally posted by Insomnius View Post
                  ...zzzZZZzzz.... servers up? no? ok... ...zzzZZZzzz...

.zzzZZZzzz.... servers up? no? ok

DIABLA S585
                  NOOB

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                    i must be blind, coz i have in my mind lvl 5 is 1600...
                    in that case, I'm blind too ^^
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Elderarcanist said it all in a nut shell in their post .
                      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

poor pvp matching? only poor? People from new servers doesn't have a chance to win any arena battle unless its against other people from the same servers, so even if you have a good br for your server and lv you ll get 15 looses in your 15 arena battles, and matching lv 45-54 people with lv 70-80 it's just ridicoulus

Comment

Originally posted by pepeasesino View Post
                          poor pvp matching? only poor? People from new servers doesn't have a chance to win any arena battle unless its against other people from the same servers, so even if you have a good br for your server and lv you ll get 15 looses in your 15 arena battles, and matching lv 45-54 people with lv 70-80 it's just ridicoulus
                          don't wry u wil love it slowly. everybody loves r2

Comment

Actually for me and many other players ( I know several).. these uppdates and uppgrades and maints dosent make so big differens before u guys fix the dropp for lv 10 and lv 11 transforms scrolls for gems. Me personally are in the limit of taking a breake from this game, couse I cant go farter whit my toon whitout lv 11 scroll. ( got several lv 10 scroll.. got several lv 12 scrolls.. but non 11) Frustreding.. very very frustreding and no fun. If a game is no fun why play it?

Comment

up and running

Comment

server up ? 2-3 hours "read again" hey now it says 3-4 hours oh and no exta's for the lateness any more. because it could be longer or shorter ...Oh well same clock as my farm of animals ready in 7 minutes refresh check log... make that 7 hrs and 11 minutes hey cya soon whatever time

Comment

Working...
                                X