Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 1/18 @4:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Optimization Translation for the new patch:

1-3, Broken
    4, Invisible
    5, Broken
    6, Messed Up
    7, Broken
    8,9,10,11, Too Bad
    12, Broken
    13-16, Nerfed It
    17, Severely Giving You More Useless Junk
    18-22, Broken (on 21 and 22, missing)
    23, Mega Nerf
    24, Dream On!

Get Ready to be Shanked.

PS, Those are my predictions before it hits my server.
    You have no idea how wrong you are for things Better **** and go back in your cave!
    Just a quick example is the "23, Mega Nerf"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	item.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1723109
    Nothing different from before regarding stats. Where is the mega nerf? Stop talking ** you only look stupid.
    Last edited by NightFer; 01-18-2016, 02:13 PM.
    <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
    Server: S183
    Class: Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 3mil+
    Guild: Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
      You have no idea how wrong you are for things Better **** and go back in your cave!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]157641[/ATTACH]
      Nothing different from before regarding stats. Where is the mega nerf? Stop talking ** you only look stupid.
      Dude think about it, if 100th star is same as 10th is now it is indeed a nerf because you'll need more to get there.

Comment

What if I tell you that I wasted alot more refining 1 that? When the number is higher, you jump instances much faster.
        <Wartune>

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          18-22, Broken (on 21 and 22, missing)
          Also this regarding 21. Absolutely GODLIKE. You dont need to spend 180mil to reenchant the whole gear again to 37. Just spend 30mil and thats it Comes fully enchanted. I knew this was comming sooner or later :P
          <Wartune>

Comment

Also this regarding 21. Absolutely GODLIKE. You dont need to spend 180mil to reenchant the whole gear again to 37. Just spend 30mil and thats it Comes fully enchanted. I knew this was comming sooner or later :P
            If this is the case then they have to give back the gold spend like they did with the sylph gear

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157641[/ATTACH]
              I guess reading comprehension is truly not one of your strongest points. Or are your lips (possibly head) so far up the R2 train that you fail to see the phrase, "predictions before it hits my server"? So instead of trying to lock horns with me, which you will lose, how about you learn about satire and live a little?

The day that R2 gets it right on anything, the earth will stop rotating; but we haven't seen that now have we?

Who's the dumb <expletive> now?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thanks for the pre-notice of the updates. However, I'm concerned with the adding of new things (items 1-4) when many of the issues of the past still have yet to be resolved. Issues as simple as having the click the
                COLLECT button for the current mahra event 150 times when having used 3000 mahra (unlike the sepulcrum event that allows you to enter the amount of times you wish to collect); to battlegrounds slow in loading
                toons so that you don't have to waste time looking at grey blobs that cannot be attacked; to War of Eternity challenges that cannot be accessed; to Spire kicking people from the room on their screen while the kicked
                player remains in the room blocking them from continuing without a refresh; and many more than I care to list.

Why not fix the current bugs, let us get them tested and proven fixed before adding new things that will most likely add a whole new set of glitches that will be worked before the old ones that are messing up the
                current game.

Frustrated Player

Comment

Nice, general backup in preparation for another gamebreaking bug and need for rollback?
                  I don't really get it, why so many eud's? It'll be either broken op, or disregarded and forgotten... Anyone knows wether it'll be physical or magical dmg?
                  Also, why do I feel that archeology will follow sky trial's and rest of minigames path?
                  Last edited by freeswag91; 01-18-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    Actually, WB is one of the worst uses of balens, bound or otherwise. I never use it there. There are other things far more worthy of BB than that. Even without BB, I can get 11+M, sometimes 17M, depending on how many people show up, per WB.

Gold isn't that much of an issue, so long as you are OK with not getting 20B a day.

20B gold :O

will crystals @ mystery shop is the best
                    Last edited by Jana14344; 01-18-2016, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post
                      Also, why do I feel that archeology will follow sky trial's and rest of minigames path?
                      Because it will. It's R2 for God sake so they will either break it, nerf it, or just make it wasteful like that Kitten Club thing (and no way in hell am I going to spend balens to get more gold) that hardly anyone on my server ever utilizes.

Comment

Originally posted by zotac89ro View Post
                        more fake br
                        Lol but it will soar lmao
                        I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

How bout changing the rewards on events? ..... lets start with compensation during server down
                          I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

How about asking for inputs from the player base as to what they would like to see changed or modified, also when making drastic changes to the game giving fair warning for people that stockpile items for events that will no longer be able to be turned in or utilized so that they can either use them prior to the change or sell them when they are worthless. For the "Developers" think about your customer base before making changes without fair warning, that is how many games/applications have gone to almost zero use because of **** poor customer support and lack of information as to upcoming changes. I know this is a "pre-launch: before it goes live to all the other servers, however it should not be a complete throw it to the players to see what is there without some guidance as to what was added/changed, i know that the majority of players are still trying to figure out the "archaeology" function and how it is suppose to work, e.g. even if you have a stockpile of the items it is looking for to redeem in your inventory they are useless, and when you dig/harvest items in the wild it doesn't add to you inventory either...some information on this addition/change to the game would have been benefitial so that the servers "testing" before you throw it out to the other servers on Thursday or next patch would help us in letting you know what is/isn't broken so that you do not send out a upgrade/patch that requires massive rework over and over when there are items that have been reported over and over that are still not fixed (reference the massive reported bugs and items that have been stickied "http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?190-Bug-Reports-amp-Support" for months and are being continuously added to and amended to include ever increasing items before adding new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                              well there are other player have low BR and cant get much gold like u say, beside alot of server have been merge together and still alot of stronger player using the buff to get more gold and another thing the World Boss HP Bar isn't enough for those player to get gold especially even for server merge. I see the World Boss die in 3-4min anyway even if u have less player or more player. if u didnt think abut how may lower player need more gold to do events like Holy Forge or try to save gold. but other cant do plunder city to get gold cuz not many sever want to steal gold from there even is pat of the game but its not very fair for some player taking away there gold. Revive in World Boss only take 15 balen & Buff can be take balen or bound balen. etc

You people need think about how other lower player cant get much gold cause of the World Boss HP is to low for alot player who really need gold the most. I wonder how many player has ask about World Boss HP need more boosting Hmmmm (until there quit the game, play something else is better than here, like League of angel that place is way better than here and can get more stuff even if u free player.) lol
                              Low BR = less stats = less gain for 5% stats

It is the same cost regardless of your stat gain. You are a bigger moron if you keep feeding the WB balens at lower BR.

Comment

Yet, I do not know why people would spend balens for such boosts in WB. It doesn't take rocket science to know that at lower levels/BRs you're not getting much. When the server first opened, I would laugh at those that did that sort of thing and would tick them off because I had raw power (mostly PATK based stuff) to get the gains. I know that in the first stages, the WB will kill you in at least 3 turns. Once you developed further, those numbers go up a little bit. The only one thing I could not (let alone anyone else, even though there were instances where people survived by luck) survive when it gets to it, is the WB's final attack.

And as Ada put it, you're a mah-roon if you use balens for this. I am glad they took it since it's not much in worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X