Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 1/18 @4:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
    Its not abut balen here we talking abut but the fact is alot player need more Gold & Daru from WB. Everybody need Gold & Daru the most even we did DI but still not enough. Explain when there is Event for using Gold is Enchanted Holy Forge for Red Gear soon or later when we get the Patch 5.5 coming soon, lol ofc u need to Holy Forge and Everybody need gold to Maxed Enchanted. Don't 4get alot of Player is Free-Player/ Not Cash Player.
    if u are a Free-player think abut how many ppl out there really need gold most even the stronger Player need Gold to. Its not like i want to Complain but more player will complain abut WB HP to get more gold and last long for WB, better than its die in 3-4min. dont 4get WB should be last long than at least 20-25min. Wish there didnt take away the 3th WB (Worm) from the first Year of Wartune was Born. if u remember those days alot of player LOVE it cuz getting more gold but now. No, not even enough not even for BI.
    I wonder somebody make a vote and see how many player really Gold in this Games for WB. hmmm, i know for u wont care much cuz u dont need gold thts why u saying this. But people out there, there is player really gonna say need WB abit more boost HP for more gold/daru

Note: its not abut BR or Stats, its about "Time" that its die fast (even more player really really need Gold most)

The whole issue here is that all the "new 80s" are being spoon fed BR and items. Gold is a commodity, BR comes with patience and earning it. A lot of the whiners on here are recently being handed BR on every event. A lot of you have no idea what "Building" and "Earning" your toon really means. Stop whining and complaining about what your not getting for free and do what everyone else has done that earned what they have. Those that choose to cash will always have more, be stronger, have higher BRs then those that don't, by choice. Save up for what you need just like the rest of us have done.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
      Its not abut balen here we talking abut but the fact is alot player need more Gold & Daru from WB. Everybody need Gold & Daru the most even we did DI but still not enough. Explain when there is Event for using Gold is Enchanted Holy Forge for Red Gear soon or later when we get the Patch 5.5 coming soon, lol ofc u need to Holy Forge and Everybody need gold to Maxed Enchanted. Don't 4get alot of Player is Free-Player/ Not Cash Player.
      if u are a Free-player think abut how many ppl out there really need gold most even the stronger Player need Gold to. Its not like i want to Complain but more player will complain abut WB HP to get more gold and last long for WB, better than its die in 3-4min. dont 4get WB should be last long than at least 20-25min. Wish there didnt take away the 3th WB (Worm) from the first Year of Wartune was Born. if u remember those days alot of player LOVE it cuz getting more gold but now. No, not even enough not even for BI.
      I wonder somebody make a vote and see how many player really Gold in this Games for WB. hmmm, i know for u wont care much cuz u dont need gold thts why u saying this. But people out there, there is player really gonna say need WB abit more boost HP for more gold/daru

Note: its not abut BR or Stats, its about "Time" that its die fast (even more player really really need Gold most)
      Are you a complete moron? Who the hell can say he doesn't need gold? EVERYONE needs gold. That is the one massive limiting resource in the game. The difference is the attitude towards getting it and what you do with it. Old timers know that gold is not something you get by the millions at the drop of a hat. It used to be a BIG thing to get 1M gold. The gold warehouse maximum wasn't even anywhere near 277M gold that it is now. We just waited and worked for what we have.

You whiny Gen Y daddy's boys want everything given to you. Right here, right NAOW!

Get real! Earn it and wait for it just like everyone else before you. And no, you don't have a "right" to anything.

Comment

1 thing that R2 forget to upgrade as we get stronger is Gold mine, Town Hall levy, Gold production, Gold seed, etc WB is having the same HP for the last 2 years, just remember when his HP get higher when beat in less then 15 min, even getting last hit for 1.7 mil gold is few compare to how much we need now.
        so I'm just hoping that next patch will give us more gold on a dayly basis, I don't care from where it come I just want more of it faster

Comment

A Couple of things that need addressing on the new patch.

1. The sylph pedestals are not on the farm or the pasture lands---so in essence there is no way for friends to come "meld" their friends sylph's to gain friendliness level increases and to level up the sylph itself is now nixed? Need clarification on this please.

2. But this is not as important as the above, are we not going to be able to display our mounts on our farms any longer? Its okay if this option is removed-I just believe its better to tell us all this prior to the patch coming out on all servers. Some might believe that their mounts have been taken away lol.

So if someone can take the sylph pedestals issue to the power that be, might be able to avoid a fire storm of angry players after this patch.
          Oh wait - some are already "angry".

Comment

Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
            ... I don't care from where it come I just want more of it faster
            And the defence rests...

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
              A Couple of things that need addressing on the new patch.

1. The sylph pedestals are not on the farm or the pasture lands---so in essence there is no way for friends to come "meld" their friends sylph's to gain friendliness level increases and to level up the sylph itself is now nixed? Need clarification on this please.

2. But this is not as important as the above, are we not going to be able to display our mounts on our farms any longer? Its okay if this option is removed-I just believe its better to tell us all this prior to the patch coming out on all servers. Some might believe that their mounts have been taken away lol.

So if someone can take the sylph pedestals issue to the power that be, might be able to avoid a fire storm of angry players after this patch.
              Oh wait - some are already "angry".
              Really? u worry about that thing? Funny

Class Mage
              BR unlimited
              G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

Originally posted by R23205538 View Post
                The whole issue here is that all the "new 80s" are being spoon fed BR and items. Gold is a commodity, BR comes with patience and earning it. A lot of the whiners on here are recently being handed BR on every event. A lot of you have no idea what "Building" and "Earning" your toon really means. Stop whining and complaining about what your not getting for free and do what everyone else has done that earned what they have. Those that choose to cash will always have more, be stronger, have higher BRs then those that don't, by choice. Save up for what you need just like the rest of us have done.
                Well ofc any cash player can have all the gold in Recharge Gift Pack and such as such, but non cash player can't have much gold. Beside how much time do u see in ur server as player go to WB, and who need gold. better than planting seed gold, but go to do Dragon Invasion & Bloody Inferno for more gold. we all know Bloody Inferno doesnt give much gold as than Dragon Invasion or do Narrandera Remains/Tara Temple.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Are you a complete moron? Who the hell can say he doesn't need gold? EVERYONE needs gold. That is the one massive limiting resource in the game. The difference is the attitude towards getting it and what you do with it. Old timers know that gold is not something you get by the millions at the drop of a hat. It used to be a BIG thing to get 1M gold. The gold warehouse maximum wasn't even anywhere near 277M gold that it is now. We just waited and worked for what we have.

You whiny Gen Y daddy's boys want everything given to you. Right here, right NAOW!

Get real! Earn it and wait for it just like everyone else before you. And no, you don't have a "right" to anything.
                As for you, ofc i know everybody need gold. But i Meant YOU who dont need gold, since the way how you type about it. Seem like you really dont care much or how other player feel and ofc u might dont need gold much like the other player does. Beside that you not very helpful doing ths issues, since u calling other player a " complete moron" and don't acting yourself like you really knowing everything. This Wartune isn't all abut Adult Game, there are some other player outer is Kids,Student,Senior (old people) are playing this game.
                You will see more player complain about this and that or whatever. But one thing about you, is that you really don't care & not helping this issues. You better either stop being mad-person and stop giving your attitude to other player that is having trouble in this game. If you don't like than don't bug in, if you don't like hearing whimming player or complain, cuz you are NOT like Mentor who suppose to be helping and support and now you calling player is "complete moron". for your information i guess u didnt read my word correcty if you look at tht last word "hmmm, i know for u wont care much cuz u dont need gold thts why u saying this". when I say u, i meant you. not other player or all the server. read carefully b4 you type & giving bad attitude to other ppl.
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
                  1 thing that R2 forget to upgrade as we get stronger is Gold mine, Town Hall levy, Gold production, Gold seed, etc WB is having the same HP for the last 2 years, just remember when his HP get higher when beat in less then 15 min, even getting last hit for 1.7 mil gold is few compare to how much we need now.
                  so I'm just hoping that next patch will give us more gold on a dayly basis, I don't care from where it come I just want more of it faster
                  I agree w/ you, those stuff never seem to be update much and of course those only giving really little not alot same goes for kitten club. The Kitten Club is same as Gold Seed waiting for time (but waste of time waiting for how many hours) and than Harvest them, but still the Gold Production isn't give much as it should be and depend on hours +.

The Only place that give most Gold for Now is: Cloud Adventures (Game box-Friday), Narrandera Remains, Tara Temple (Only Reset Monday 5AM), Dragon Invasion, Bloody Inferno, and sell more Sylph Equipment Shard (QTY:575 = 2,875,000. But depend how many of those you have and sell it) and same for the Star Tear Shard, Sylph EXP Scroll, LV9 Lucky Stone (Spire Chest Drop) anything that you dont really need those item can sell abit much gold as well if it say: 500,1k,5k or more and depend on the QTY before selling them all together still give at least more gold, at least but its not bad. still better than nothing, that what i been doing selling anything useless stuff to get myself some gold but of course i did save them before i sell them after i see how much it cost for selling it than collecting them until i need the gold. i sell them and than ta-da i hav my gold.
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by Skatesimple View Post
                    Really? u worry about that thing? Funny
                    its not funny, but for you or any other player out there who have already max enchanted sylph Lvl or max Friendship ♥, but of course u wont need to worry if any other player out there like you. But other player or still newbie player sometime use it and have a helping hand for gain friendship etc is the way showing how much there having fun.

All these things player think in the game from the starter/new games, from Guild found new friend, World Chat, Guild Chat, PM, Helping Farm (Share,Fun,Joy,Laugh,Joke).
                    All for Multi-Player Dungeon, Jewel Hunt, Fishing (Strategy,Puzzle,Skill,Team Work etc)
                    All these thing are showing how much a player need it, and think its fun. (anything that has gone changing thing or new patch and remove stuff, other player start worrying it about)

Everything for player have there right to be worry and there care about how other might feel
                    I agree few of player about something have gone wrong, but I didnt say anything not like I don't care for them or saying this & that calling them stop whimming/complain. its just a common sence, thts what i am & trying to help w/ the same group how there feel

Comment

ive done wilds digging on test server with a lvl 23 char 3 days now, and got in those 3 days, 25m gold out of it.
                      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                      Server: S444 Silent Arena
                      Char: Knight
                      Lvl: 80
                      Br: 6m and crowing.
                      Main Sylph: Arise
                      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                        ive done wilds digging on test server with a lvl 23 char 3 days now, and got in those 3 days, 25m gold out of it.

that sounds like the most exciting part of the patch LOL. cant find enough gold lately

Comment

you must've been digging in a wallet :P

One question here, do we really lose the old skills/talents after the new adv class? Because i find it funny (in a morbid way) to be asked to max my talents in order to be able to get the new adv class.....adv class that will make me forget the said talents anyway!

Comment

when will all servers recieve this patch ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? was expecting it today but no maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              when will all servers recieve this patch ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? was expecting it today but no maintenance
                              Why u think, that patch should come today? It always was like so: Test servers (i call them test) gets patch at 1st, after week patch comes to all servers.
                              So patch should come on next week (or might be tomorrow ^^)....

Comment

last patch came out for all 2 days after pre launch at test servers and the patch before that or maybe r2 been giving a telling off over bugs not fixed before reslease to all hahahaha

dec pre launch for last patch for test servers

Wartune will be having a Pre-Launch Maintenance on Tuesday, the 8th of December at 8:00 AM EST

maintenance for all to release patch for all servers

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 10th of December at 4:00 AM EST

so why the lateness now

nov pre launch for test servers

Wartune will be having a Pre-Launch Maintenance on Tuesday, the 3rd of November at 2:30 AM EST

realease for all servers

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 5th of November at 4:30 AM EST

see wat i meen now lol
                                Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-21-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X