Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 1/18 @4:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18-01-2020

Comment

elodie, when will we take a guide with pictures about changes of update?

Comment

Instead of listing everything in patch notes why don't you just put, "destroying the game." And you may as well just remove world boss if you are taking even more gold from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
          Instead of listing everything in patch notes why don't you just put, "destroying the game." And you may as well just remove world boss if you are taking even more gold from us.
          Pretty much sums it up, mate. I am beginning to think the translation for "putting players first" is "putting players first...... to the curb."
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Low BR = less stats = less gain for 5% stats

It is the same cost regardless of your stat gain. You are a bigger moron if you keep feeding the WB balens at lower BR.
            Its not abut balen here we talking abut but the fact is alot player need more Gold & Daru from WB. Everybody need Gold & Daru the most even we did DI but still not enough. Explain when there is Event for using Gold is Enchanted Holy Forge for Red Gear soon or later when we get the Patch 5.5 coming soon, lol ofc u need to Holy Forge and Everybody need gold to Maxed Enchanted. Don't 4get alot of Player is Free-Player/ Not Cash Player.
            if u are a Free-player think abut how many ppl out there really need gold most even the stronger Player need Gold to. Its not like i want to Complain but more player will complain abut WB HP to get more gold and last long for WB, better than its die in 3-4min. dont 4get WB should be last long than at least 20-25min. Wish there didnt take away the 3th WB (Worm) from the first Year of Wartune was Born. if u remember those days alot of player LOVE it cuz getting more gold but now. No, not even enough not even for BI.
            I wonder somebody make a vote and see how many player really Gold in this Games for WB. hmmm, i know for u wont care much cuz u dont need gold thts why u saying this. But people out there, there is player really gonna say need WB abit more boost HP for more gold/daru

Note: its not abut BR or Stats, its about "Time" that its die fast (even more player really really need Gold most)
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
              Its not abut balen here we talking abut but the fact is alot player need more Gold & Daru from WB. Everybody need Gold & Daru the most even we did DI but still not enough. Explain when there is Event for using Gold is Enchanted Holy Forge for Red Gear soon or later when we get the Patch 5.5 coming soon, lol ofc u need to Holy Forge and Everybody need gold to Maxed Enchanted. Don't 4get alot of Player is Free-Player/ Not Cash Player.
              if u are a Free-player think abut how many ppl out there really need gold most even the stronger Player need Gold to. Its not like i want to Complain but more player will complain abut WB HP to get more gold and last long for WB, better than its die in 3-4min. dont 4get WB should be last long than at least 20-25min. Wish there didnt take away the 3th WB (Worm) from the first Year of Wartune was Born. if u remember those days alot of player LOVE it cuz getting more gold but now. No, not even enough not even for BI.
              I wonder somebody make a vote and see how many player really Gold in this Games for WB. hmmm, i know for u wont care much cuz u dont need gold thts why u saying this. But people out there, there is player really gonna say need WB abit more boost HP for more gold/daru

Note: its not abut BR or Stats, its about "Time" that its die fast (even more player really really need Gold most)
              The most useful change they could make to world boss would be to remove the HP cap and have it adjust depending on time it takes to die. The cooldown from when event opens is longer than world boss lasts on our server. We're lucky to get more than 2 rounds with boss most days. Everyone needs more gold and daru (to some extent; once maxed, only use for it is to dump into guild to level up beast) and world boss HP is pathetic compared to the sheer damage players dish out now.

I doubt the removal of the buff will have much effect, but we'll see when patch comes to all servers. Paying so many balen for 2-3 turns seems like a waste to me.

I know we get gold from other events, especially Dragon Invasion, but advanced class players are not the only ones who need gold.

Comment

hey guys when come for all servers?

Comment

r2 a bit slow on telling us they tell us 2 hrs before it hits prob

Comment

If they remove the passive skills, will knights lose 30% hp and 20% defense? So we will lose huge amounts of "real br" and gain lot of fake br? And they want us to pay, even if bb, for passives thats so dumb.

Comment

is it really that hard to let us know what all this new adv class is about?....we lose the old skills...we keep them and get some more skills from the new class?

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                        if you removing lost treasure then what are we to do with all the extra wines we have
                        start getting as many maps as u can hold and do the..

Class Mage
                        BR unlimited
                        G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                          The most useful change they could make to world boss would be to remove the HP cap and have it adjust depending on time it takes to die. The cooldown from when event opens is longer than world boss lasts on our server. We're lucky to get more than 2 rounds with boss most days. Everyone needs more gold and daru (to some extent; once maxed, only use for it is to dump into guild to level up beast) and world boss HP is pathetic compared to the sheer damage players dish out now.

I doubt the removal of the buff will have much effect, but we'll see when patch comes to all servers. Paying so many balen for 2-3 turns seems like a waste to me.

I know we get gold from other events, especially Dragon Invasion, but advanced class players are not the only ones who need gold.

i realy hope no changes are made to wb to make it longer.with all the time consuming things like eudy arena getting progressively longer.WE DONT NEED to add another 10 minutes to wb so you peons can get an xtra 2 mil....dafaq

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post

1. It has been said again and again that WB hp is a limitation of the medium. It cannot be increased without revamping the entire code and possibly the memory structure of the game, which is something that is FAR beyond the mental capabilities of the sea slugs at 7Road.

2. I have seen many people use buffs in WB. Then again, I play with many daddy's kids in my server cluster who think money is worthless but showing up others is worth everything.

3. Burning Inferno gives 4-6M easy. If you are not doing Holy Forge, which burns gold in the BILLIONS, you really don't need that much gold to keep you going.

Comment

That is purely dependent on your server and the heroes on it. My server that holds #1 & #2 guilds CSGB, 8/10 in top 10 CWs.... WB is 2 hits and over...

Comment

My server is NONE of the above, and it is still 4 hits over. 5 if some of them don't turn up. If you want to pay balens for that, well, it is your money to waste. My assessment above will still stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X