Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Veterans now seeking Applicants: Final Round - Part Infinity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[S62] Permbridge Mount
    Name: Akna
    Guild: KingofKings
    Level 44
    12-16 hours spent ingame depending on the day
    English only will use google translate occasionally if needed

Comment

Char name: Malrunwa
      lvl:36
      server:S52
      language: english only
      on most of day and night
      I know I'm not lvl 40 but I am a vetran of this game
      I chose death before dishonor I'd rather die then live down on my knees

Comment

closed....
        Last edited by thuongvu; 01-09-2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Hello guys, I would like to apply for this position. When ever there is a problem in my guild, I am usually quick to fix it. I know
          how to handle trouble, and I can usually resolve it. I am 22 years old, and would like this to be my main job. I have been
          playing on Server 32 since it was first opened, and I am a knight. While playing on S32 as a knight, S6 as a mage, and S51
          as an archer, I have acquired a lot of knowledge about the classes that could help struggling other server players. I can speak 3 languages, write, and read them also, so if there is an argument, I would be able to solve it . I play as much as much on each server as I can. Altogether, I play about 16+ hours on each server daily. I hope you will consider my application.
          Thank you for this opportunity . I would like to help out this awesome game as much as possible.

Comment

IGN: WishBlade
            Server : [S30] Nightmare Dungeon
            Class : Archer
            Current level : 48
            play time : at least 8 hours a day, usually more on weekends

I`ve been playing Wartunes since the beginning of September and have been online everyday since then. i am a level headed person and always think before i act. I know quite a bit about this game but i`m always willing to learn more.
            (note: this is the exact same thing i said in the previous seeking veteran thread)

Comment

[S53] DustornHold
              VIP Lvl 43 Archer
              Age - 19
              8-24hrs of gameplay activity a day

Balen purcheser, help same level players + lower level players with hall of hero runs (normal + nightmare), answer questions guildmates have + in world chat, friendly to all players and welcoming to all players who want or join Spirits, therefore I would make an excellent veteran player,
              - Sincerly; SmokeyMcPot

Comment

[S34]Soul Stade
                Lv 51 Mage
                Age - 27
                20-24 hours per day

I can help anyone with anything under the sun. ^_^

Comment

give me some hint how to be stronger knight mostly i duel i lost and they fine me weak... pls help me

Comment

I want to apply and this is my application :
                    IGN: khuletstalag
                    SERVER: S50 Hereafter
                    Lvl: 45 (KNIGHT)
                    I'm online about minimum of 16 Hours a day (In game) in wartune. Completing all the Daily quest and Bounty Quest
                    I'am one of the moderator for http://www.mmosite.com/ and http://www.bbgsite.com
                    Giving Guides to other player's make me a real gamer and I am very confident, positive, smart, work-oriented, and willing to learn. I have all the qualities you are looking for so You should hire me; because I have 10yrs experience in gaming. I have learned how to work with people of different cultural backgrounds. I would like to join an organization where I will grow professionaly and personally so that I can add great value to the organization and be more productive
                    I'm a responsible person and I'm hardworking.
                    this is the information that makes me feel great to pick me for this program.
                    My ign in mmosite.com and bbgsite.com is khuletstalaga ^_^
                    Hoping to be part of this team,this game is great so more power
                    Thank you.
                    Last edited by xxxshobxxx; 12-13-2012, 02:46 AM.
                    Bound by blood defend ourselves to others
                    You catch one and you catch us all.
                    Wartune Server -> s50 HEREAFTER
                    IGN: khuletstalag
                    Level: 55+ And still leveling
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: Angel

Comment

• Good luck guyz
                      Last edited by juliuswwh; 12-13-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Char Name: Khimchan04
                        Server: [S50] Hereafter
                        Class: archer
                        Level: 50
                        Time spent: 14-16hrs daily or more often

my patience and time will be on this time
                        so im hoping to be part of the the team ^_^
                        ^^♥***KHIMCHAN_04***♥^^

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Attention All Wartune Warriors: As experienced players retire from the game, more positions will open for other experienced players willing to help Wartune grow. Now and then, we'll be looking to fill those spots that open up with players eager to help others. Will you be one of the select few to join our new team of Veteran Players. Our Vets will be players that stand out in both their knowledge and willingness to help others grow. If you love the game and would like to share your knowledge to help increase the continued growth of Wartune then please apply below stating your character name, and server that we can best reach you at. Please also feel free to list any information that you feel makes you a great pick for this program!

Applicants must:
                          • be 18 years of age or older.
                          • have one character that is level 40 or higher.
                          • a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players.
                          • and regularly active within their server.

I hope you do not miss my Recent update to my post =)

Hi There Saltybadger here,

S20 Twighlight Arena

Assistant Guild Master Of FairyMetal #1 Guild on the server.

I am Freshly Level 59 Mage(hopefully 60 in two days)

I am 30 years old (31, 18th Jan)

I play Constantly, My knowledge of the game is pretty good I think. I am 1 of the few mage's on my server that does not disable my crit, No I boost the heck out it, and ever since I have been able too out damage almost all archers on my server save 1(and his Battle Rating is ton's higher than my own). Being assistant Guild Master In the #1 guild I help ton's of players everyday, mostly with advice or just someone too talk with about problems. But I do also help in mp dungeons and group arena when time permits. And that goes for helping people on my server that may not be in my guild as well though guildy obviously take up most of my time(there are 210 members and at most times over 50 online at once).
                          I'm actually very interested in how becoming a Wartune Veteran could expand my level of help too other players. I am a Veteran In real life as well.(Sergeant Lee of The U.S. Army National Guard) I have done a 1 year tour in Iraq and also 1 year Tour in Djibouti, Africa.

Anyway In Closing Please Pick Me!!! haha lol woot!!!

Comment

• I AM 17+ years old no need to lie there .

I play daily after finishing my assighments and other school related stuff, my character level is 53 as i write this probably 54 when you read this.

I plan to invest on buying wings and being vip

I know all about the latest event's and let our guild master know about if there is guild related events.

I help on lower level mp's , If one *plunders* my guild mate i plunder them back .

over-all i know i fail and i can't be pick as veteran becuase i am 17+ .

server name : [s6] DuskinArena
                            IGN : GreatPaul
                            Level : 53
                            class : (knight)
                            Guild [INFINITY]
                            Guild Position: MEMBER
                            Class:knight
                            Username:GreatPaul
                            Lvl:60
                            server: Duskin Arena

Comment

• Kryt
                              Server 42(Tarration Lair)
                              Level 46 mage
                              Constantly looking for things that will improve the game, I send in reports regularly when things that arise in my guild need be answered. I am good with others, always cheerful, and willing to help with any situation. Also I constantly find ways to improve other players knowledge by looking up builds, and suggesting certain combinations. I spend alot of time online, and I have over 2 months play time.
                              --love the game btw--

Comment

• s51-SERPENT NEST

character name-- SANDY

level --- 47

ACTIVE REGULARLY ON SERVER DAILY 16-18 HOURS

i am from india and regulary active on server and is always helpful to other players check my activities on the game

AGE 25

Comment

Working...
                                X