Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Veterans now seeking Applicants: Final Round - Part Infinity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enin

S70

Years of moderator, officer, leader and guide experience in various MMORPG's

Comment

• IGN : NasrulEyo
      Server : S1 Temple Of Ibalize
      Toon : level 69 [Mage]

never miss a day playing wartune and very active player

got good understanding in this game and can guide all player in every level , server and class ...

and i would love supporting players to advance to new dungeons and writting in forums for tips and guides
      Last edited by terayaki2; 01-10-2013, 01:02 PM.
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

• IGN : Rivendell
        S51 (Serpent Nest)
        20 years old
        lvl 61 atm.

played everyday.
        almost try everything in wartune.

Comment

• -Scarz-
          Age - 42
          Lvl 64 knight
          Server 15 -Shrine of Sakaya
          Spends roughly 16-18 hrs per day.
          Enjoys helping out basically anyone. Even those who don't know how to read on blogs to advance through the game.

Comment

• S63 server Daenerys., guild Sky_Walk. I am level 52 archer now, been playing for 2 months now, as much as i can (6-7 hours in the evenings and almost all day weekends ). I am online as much as i can and think this is a very good game. And i have been in many... WOW, Aion, Lineage, D3 to name just a few. I always help others who need that, no matter the guild. If we get help when we need it, and also respect each other in game, then we will enjoy even more playing here and so, tell others about this game. By that we can help this game grow more and more. Not to mention you have the chance to make real friends here. Even if not win vet rank, i hope my message will be read by all players.

Comment

• Name: Tyrial
              Class: Mage
              Level: 67 (#1 mage)
              Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
              Playtime: around 12hours per day

As i've been the first mage to hit 60 and 65 on my server been helping every single other class with Den even when i'm out of attempts.
              Explaining stuff to ppl that they don't understand. we even have a guild homepage http://guildwt.shivtr.com
              I help ppl who cannot make payment on VIP or refill their account, do to blocked CC. when they have error on the payment, i direct them to main page (store section) which will not have an error.
              but they will be recharging in the background not via Game.
              I have extensive knowledge about Class Build, astral build, skill distribution, Cata instructions, PVP builds.
              I've been really helping ppl on my server and i like to be a useful member of this community.
              i speak 3 languages : French, English and Arabic Fluently.
              I have a lot of friends which are vets and they recommended me to apply.
              Last edited by Dankilai; 01-12-2013, 01:52 PM.
              Name: Tyrial
              Level: 74
              Guild: ☣CAIN☣
              Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

• [S62 Permbridge Mount]
                Level 56 Knight
                Age 31

Hello, I feel i would be an asset to the veteran program because I have been playing for a good period of time now. Currently running 15+ Multi player dungeons a day helping guild members to level and learn the game. As a experienced member of our guild I am already fielding the questions of guild members about Astrals, Guild Skills , Gems, Catacombs, and of course multiplayer dungeons. I have lived both sides of the spectrum, spending cash for balens and items as well as playing as a free player.. So, I am above the scale when answering questions from both sides. I am available all hours to help with anything wartune may need.

Please consider my application.

Thanks

Stack

Comment

• Char name: Switxer
                  server s94
                  lvl 50 archor
                  age 41
                  im on all the time :-)
                  im always helping ppl with the game reguardless if there in my guild or not. i try to make it as fun as possible for all and remind them to have fun and enjoy :-) I am good with all classes :-)

Comment

• Char name : Grønning
                    server : S67
                    lvl: 60 Mage
                    Online: 8-14 hours daily.

Comment

• level 100
                      iam the best

Comment

• Character Name: Elysion
                        Server: 67 [Leyebourne Swamp]
                        Level: 55 Female Knight
                        Online: 11AM - 1AM EST

My name is Chris Abbamondi.
                        I am 37 years old. Born 01/15/1976.
                        I have an Associates degree in Business Management.
                        I have a Bachelors degree in IT with a focus in Web Development
                        I have several years worth of Managerial/Supervisory work experience.
                        I have over 10 collective years experience in playing online games, primarily MMORPGS and nearly and equal amount of years experience as a Guild Leader for various games ranging from Ultima Online, Everquest, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and many, many others.
                        I am a very active player, spending many hours online per day.
                        I offer my knowledge and services to other players selflessly.
                        I offer my superior experience to help improve the skills and abilities of other players.
                        I help to add a personal, witty, and comical humor/persona to the game. Some may call it flavor-text. It is meant to make the game even more fun by injecting a human element to the game.
                        I have a keen understanding of games and gaming dynamics, which helps to improve my own ability to be successful in online gaming communities.

Some of my other interests and hobbies include:
                        Aquascaping - that is to say, building aquariums and caring for Tropical fish.
                        Photography - intermediate hobbyist, but also possessing 20 years of experience using Photoshop and photo-retouching skills.
                        Graphic Design & Web Design - Knowledge of XHTML & CSS, among other programming languages.
                        Movie Theater Projectionist - Skilled at working with electronics and machinery, audio and lighting, and more.
                        Computer Building - I build computers from scratch, which in my opinion saves money and creates a much stronger, faster, and capable, not to mention customized, computer system than what you'd get from DELL or some other company.

Comment

• Hello Wartune team,

Character: ♥Leila♥
                          Class: Archer lvl 56
                          Server: [S45] Mirage Desert
                          Start to play: 3 month ago
                          Online: 8 hours on working days/on weekends playing all day

A little bit about me. I'm 24 years old girl from Lithuania, at the momment living in England. Speak in lithuanian, english and russian languages. I start to play wartune and every day getting something new about game, sharing with other players, helping for newbies. Few years I was GM of some Gameforge games, now I manage car club homepage, so I have good experience on this. Know how to keep rules, how to talk with players and find compromises. I'm very friendly person with all game players and team members. Have big responsibility, honesty, accuracy. Everyone have free time and everyone using it in their own way, I decited to take in my hands one more job and I'm shure I can do all my best being in your team.

Ingrid aka ♥Leila♥

Comment

• Is this still available? sever 117 Isis lvl 47, Server 114 Isis lvl 33, server 59 LadyIsis lvl 37.

Comment

• Name: Scylia
                              Class: Knigth
                              Level: 66
                              Playtime: More than 12 hours/day

Well, I suppose it is useless to put my CV here so that I would say that I am applying because I really would like to share my knowledge of the game with others.
                              In top 3 stronger warriors of my server I could say I have explored the game in its whole part (I have a mage and a archer as well so that I know all classes of the game).
                              Currently assistant guild master, I think I have demonstrated that I am a person we can counting on in the game.

Thanks in advance for considering my application.
                              Last edited by Scylia; 01-20-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Character: LiskaWT
                                Class: Mage
                                Level: 53
                                Server: S73 Islefield Hold (before being merged with S67 and S70)
                                Playtime: if I don's sleep, I paly

I am from Russia and I've started popularization of this game in this country, I am at the very beginning of this way but by my initiative Wartune was added to the list of games on one of the most popular gamers social web-site of Russia. I am creating currently my own guides in Russian and translating best English guides into Russian (I am an English-Russian translator). What's more, I have perfect communication skills and even opposing guilds in the game make friends with me since I have nice sense of humor and try to add it in every multi-player dungeon run to make it even more funny It would be nice if you give me a chance.

As for BornZero assigned as Veteran, he is out of game now and have been absent for a long time. He is my former guild mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X