Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Veterans now seeking Applicants: Final Round - Part Infinity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im... not sure if i did this or not already but updated stats are in order.

IGN : Nguyen
    Server : Baylon Plains S26
    i am usually on everyday from 7-9am to 12-2am server time

Comment

• [ S3 ] Worg Lair
      Level 45 Archer
      Battelrange 31343
      Age 27
      playing everyday all day 16 hours a day

I think im good enough to help people with this game, and let them stay on this game so the game will be more populair

Comment

• IGN : dytXhacker
        Level : 50
        Class : Knight
        Server : S3 WORG LAIR
        Guild : Nusa
        Time Spent : 20-24H daily
        Last edited by dytXhacker; 01-02-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• IGN : LuckySon
          Level: 49
          Class: Archer
          Server: S88 Broadborough Castle
          Guild: Warlords
          Time Spent: Mostly all day/night ^^ just love the game.

Reasons for my apply: 1st of all, Im big mmorpg player, first time playing browser game that is worth the tittle.
          2nd reason ; I love to help out new players with knowledge that i already have gotten.
          3nd reason ; I would love to help game grow even more in upcoming weeks, months, years.

Comment

• IGN : •Pandora•
            Level: 56
            Class: Archer
            Server: S66 perlington keep
            Guild: -Anarchy-
            Time Spent: 12-20 hour everyday

I Love Wartune, this is d best MMO game i've ever played.. The Reason for my apply Just want to share my knowledge about this game.. ^^

Comment

• [S48] Imperial Encampment
              Level 55 Archer
              Very active on my server. I play anywheres from 8-18 hours a day.

Comment

• [S32] Chaos Field
                Level 51 Archer
                Age 25
                Player name: Shieva

Comment

• [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Level 51 Archer
                  Player Name : Darion
                  I play everyday for about 4 - 8 hours a day, frequently log into the game daily to partake in as many events as possible.
                  I've gained a lot of experience from playing and also from my guild.

Comment

• Char Name: Hapi
                    Server: [S83]
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 47
                    Time spent: 6-8hrs daily

Comment

• i'm missing that interviews..
                      can you interview me again...?
                      Server : [S60 Leaves Fort]
                      Char Name : Zeane..

Comment

• Server 89 Ernmore Ravine
                        Level 48 Knight
                        Age - 23
                        Character Name - Krim
                        If I'm not sleeping, I'm online.

I work from home as a network engineer / security analyst, and as such, I choose my hours and can take breaks whenever I feel like it. That said, I'm always watching over my world on Wartune, and I'll always be available to help other players when the need arises. I've been a community manager as well as a gamemaster in past games that I've played, so I know how the role works and what is expected of someone who bears the title of one, or any other similar role.

I'm a long term dedicated gamer, and hopefully the funds I've poured into my character supporting Wartune is evidence of that.

Would be an honor to help a game I'm so very fond of.

Comment

• Server 106
                          Level 32 knight but i got a Level 40 in [s67]
                          Age 19
                          Character name - WeBleedRed

I play alot daily and help out many players. I've been playing this for awhile now and i've enjoyed this game, I offer help whenever the chance arises. I yell into the world if anyone needs help just to private message me and i'm always there to awnser. I've helped quite a few of the newer people on my server and am dedicated to keep helping reguardless of not getting this or not. I'm a active player i'm on for over nine hours a day. I check onto the server most hours to see if anyone needs any help with anything. I've put money into the server to help out with Wartune and my character strength :P , Well i'm done now.

I would like to help out if needed.

-WeBleedRed

Comment

• Да не би да знаеш български случайно ? Ако е така ще е супер - малко са хората, знаещи български в тази игра и готови да помогнат на останалите

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
                            [S49] Rift of Aklorn
                            Character Name: JTPM
                            Archer level 55

I have been playing Wartune for a month and i help out anyone on the server that has any questions concerning the game. For a month i managed to cover more then 90% of the game and i think i am ready to help people out. I already wrote two guides: Archer Guide and Leveling Guide , so you can check out a part of my knowledge of the game.
                            I am active on the forum , trying to help people and share my knowledge with them.

I know 4 languages in case if needed since there are a lot of players that are facing problems with the English language. (Bulgarian , Russian , Arabic and English) But to be honest on S49 there are only few Bulgarians , a dozen of Russians and only 1 Arab that i have met so far.

Additional info: As a top player on S49 i get a lot of PM's a day from different players with many questions about class choice , stat priority , catacombs guidance , astral build , skill build and many more similar questions that i always gladly answer.
                            I am gathering most of the info from reading the forum and FAQ as much as possible and then i share my knowledge with the guild and the people that need answers.

I play 8-12 (sometimes even more) hours a day. Starting from around 13:00 pm and till 2:00-3:00 am (GMT +2)

Thank you!

Comment

• question?...its not allowed to apply if someone already representing our server?

Comment

• Server: s45 Mirage Desert
                                Name: Slowenac
                                Class: Mage
                                Level: 52

If u wanna know anything else feel free to ask xD

Comment

Working...
                                X