Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Veterans now seeking Applicants: Final Round - Part Infinity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAR NAME : Guilartz
    SERVER : S70 Reave Palace
    CLASS : MAGE
    LEVEL : 51
    GUILD : AQUA

ONLINE +- 20h/day

Comment

• Wartune Veteran Application

Character: Weakling

Server: S26/ Baylon Plains

Level: 47

VIP status: Current

Game play time: Around 20 hours a day

Comment

• Well...I know LeechBR will be quitting soon (Guildy of mine) So I'll try for his spot

Character: Evilmog
        Server: [S61] Fowlsfield Gorge
        Level:62
        Good understanding of all 3 classes...On line at least 20 hours a day, if not more.

Comment

• [S-40 The Badlands]
          Level 60 Archer
          Age - 23
          12+ hours online a day

Char name: JanNaLie
          Last edited by JanNaLie01; 01-06-2013, 12:22 AM. Reason: incomplete

Comment

• IGN : Daigunder
            Server : [S70] Barkely Plateau
            Level : 48
            Class : Mage
            Online : 6-8 hrs a day atleast

I have a good understanding of all 3 classes and all the aspects of the game.
            Last edited by daigunder2; 01-10-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• IGN : Bringer
              Server : [S40] The Badlands
              Level : 39
              Class : Mage
              Online : 6-8 hrs a day.

Comment

• [s76] Borugham Forest
                Level 45
                Age 19
                Name : Adityo
                Class : Knight & Archer
                Server : S76 & S394

Comment

• is there really any vets? i hardly seeing actives vets working...nowdays...
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• There were 3-4 running around in the Maint. IRC Chat the other morning. All giving the same message that cheaters will get their accounts Banned. That is the extent of my knowledge of what they do though.

Comment

• Nope only veteran player is you oni ^_^ first to reach lvl 70 too im not far behind on my other server tho im catching up ^_^
                      Name : Akemi
                      Class : Magi
                      Level : 32+
                      Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

• {s53** Dustorn Hold
                        lvl 46 Archer
                        age 27
                        name realetrain

I love the game and spend the majority of my day playing off and on and am always willing to help others and enjoy the online comunity

Comment

• {s47** Tauren Camp
                          43LVL
                          age 19
                          Name carlo75

wartune deserves more protection and wartune is the only game i really enjoy its the best game i will help all people because they deserve it and so as all we are all a big family

LVL40:
                          MATK=5000 or 4500
                          PDEF= 4000 or 4200
                          MDEF= 4200 or 4450
                          HP= 12k or 13,500

LVL50:
                          MATK=6000 or 7000
                          PDEF= 4700 or 5100
                          MDEF= 5200 or 5150
                          HP= 15k or 16k

LVL60:
                          MATK=7700 or 8400
                          PDEF= 6000 or 6400
                          MDEF= 6700 or 6900
                          HP= 17k or 18,700

i will banned players who cheat, who bullies and who tries to advertises.

but i will be heartkinded to all because thats what veterans do become kind to oneself and to another.i always like go to the forgotten catacombs to defeat marcoli the immortal the lvl 50 boss, when in multiplayer dungeon i always help the low lvl even its the nether forest or claristun they still need you, i answer the call and i heed the call.i also save gold for our guild because my guildmaster needs my help i always sacrifice every gold that i have just for the guild.
                          my battle rating is 14117 which is a lvl40 strength.my comment on wartune is that wartune always fill up my day if im getting bored i play wartune just to remove my boredness,wi always dreamed peace on all server because with peace the server will be all happy and we would all rejoice.i always dreamed to be a wartune veteran because helping is what i do in the house, in the school, and even in my mother's office

i hope i get accepted and others

hope all servers get to be a veteran and may god bless us all and good luck for all
                          Last edited by Yura; 02-12-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• [94] Galbury Hold
                            Name: Misstress
                            Level: 43
                            Class: knight
                            Play time: 10-12 hours per day

I was appointed the guild master of my guild. We are a smaller guild and I have become a pretty high ranked player, I would be helped alot by joining a higher level guild but have chosen not to. I enjoy helping the members in my guild to grow not only in level and strength, but also in their knowledge. I have sat down and read most of the guides in the forums, and a kudos to the people that wrote them, very helpful and full of great tips. Now we have a regular time at which we summon our guild tree, in the 20 mins before we summon I do a sort of tips and tricks segment in which I cover a different topic each night. All of the members of the regularly approch me when they have a question and are very comfortable with asking and knowing they will get the answers they need.

I also have prior experience in this type of thing I am a long time member of Iracing.com where I not only run a race team but am a regular in the forums helping others with everything from in game stuff, to hardware and software issues. The members of my race team are now long time friends as we started working together when we all met playing xbox, due to the countless hours I have spent teaching them how to setup race cars and how to drive on track they all moved from the xbox to iracing with me.

I just plain enjoy helping others and am more then willing to put aside the time I spend playing to help those in need of help or to answer any questions they may have. I am sure that any member of our guild would be more then happy to share how helpful I have been to them. Also any member of my race team would also do the same.

I hope I can be considered for this and look forward to the possibility.

Thanks
                            Last edited by R26949761; 01-10-2013, 01:05 AM.
                            [S94]
                            Knight (Tank)
                            Misstress
                            RECON1

Comment

• ok since the veteran in our server are not so that active I will also apply...

Im VonnEinhard...

Server: S44 Castle Of Morrigan.
                              Current Level: 58 (turning 59 later after MT.)
                              Playtime: 5-8 hrs if there is work... if OFF I'm playing 8-16 hrs. a day...

it seems that this is continuous cause its not yet close so i tried to apply...just for the reason I want to share my knowledge about that game and some diff thoughts to build there character's especially a knight just like me...I'm a free user when i started the game for 1month and when i got adopted to the game i become VIP. anyway just trying too...ok cya all in game ...^^,

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Attention All Wartune Warriors: As experienced players retire from the game, more positions will open for other experienced players willing to help Wartune grow. Now and then, we'll be looking to fill those spots that open up with players eager to help others. Will you be one of the select few to join our new team of Veteran Players. Our Vets will be players that stand out in both their knowledge and willingness to help others grow. If you love the game and would like to share your knowledge to help increase the continued growth of Wartune then please apply below stating your character name, and server that we can best reach you at. Please also feel free to list any information that you feel makes you a great pick for this program!

Applicants must:
                                • be 18 years of age or older.
                                • have one character that is level 40 or higher.
                                • a good understanding of the game and be willing to help other players.
                                • and regularly active within their server.

We have Vet Interviews coming!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30101[/ATTACH]
                                Yeah i see my name in the list, was online when the interviw shouden happen but didnt notice any G.M s online in server and neadher did any else saw G.M online in s53 at the interview time.

Comment

Working...
                                X