[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 12/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23125400 View Post
    I am from srvr 47 Tauren Camp which is being merged with yours so of course u have no complaints u are the older/stronger srvr. No one on our srvr has complained that I know of about dead population. I have heard a lot of complaints about lag during events such as GB and WB when more ppl are online, which tells me the srvr cannot handle that much activity, so why add more ppl to the srvr???? I know have worked very hard to get to where i am on the game. If they really feel the need to merge srvrs they can choose to do it when they are not doing an event for special items that are for a limited time. do it after the events, do it at a time that will not interfere with GBs. Be considerate of the ppl playing and how hard they are working to build up their characters and earn special items being offered. PPl are going to suffer loss. I earn at least 850 insigs each GB not to mention we have been #1 guild in the battles all weeks but 1 so I am missing out on that bonus as well, n i have my deer already but i know many in my guild were still working on it and were so close this week would have gotten it for them....now what are they supposed to do?? So much time and effort put into it has just been thrown in their faces like a big fat F U....that is not a way to kepp your players happy and make them want to stick around to be doing this constantly to them.
    Idk how far in lvls are your guys at but once you reach the lvl 50s you will see that merging is needed. Due to it being virtually impossible to find a GoD or TL party. There are people that are lvl 60 and 61 still doing TL lvl 55 MP which they shouldn't have to. We all have to set up special times and make special groups and do more than 3x MPs to help guildies just to get there MPs done. Levels from 1-45 has a decent population but lvls 50+ is very hard to find anything. Also when 90% of the participants in guild battles do not show up and more than have of BG is all afk that is stupid as well. Guild battles should have all active guilds and it actually should be tight matches with multiple winners each week or at least something to show who really is the stronger guild in that server. Right now guild battle is basically afk until time is out and get your rewards. Final match being the only good match to look forward to. End result always the same guild being the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      I never got the Alpaca mount and I am not crying over it. If you can't get something then just move on. It's a game after all. You are making a huge deal out of nothing really. This stuff is desperately needed since R2 decided to make a bajillion servers and won't stop creating more. If they don't merge and keep making more servers. Expect this game to die really fast. Who wants to play a game with only 10 ppl on each server? Once they make 1000 servers that is how it is going to be like if no merges happen.
      Fact of the matter is, though, if they had chosen to NOT do this during an event...we would have been able to finish our event and get our reindeer as we'd planned. We're not saying the merger isn't needed, but they can choose to not do it during an event, or right in the middle of guild battles, to do it. That way, those of us who can't live on the game and who were THISCLOSE to getting our stupid reindeer don't end up missing out on it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by R23347013 View Post
        Fact of the matter is, though, if they had chosen to NOT do this during an event...we would have been able to finish our event and get our reindeer as we'd planned. We're not saying the merger isn't needed, but they can choose to not do it during an event, or right in the middle of guild battles, to do it. That way, those of us who can't live on the game and who were THISCLOSE to getting our stupid reindeer don't end up missing out on it. lol
        I agree that r2 makes dumb decisions and the compensation is ****. However, merging is needed and if it wasn't placed at this time and placed at another time. I assure you be crying about something like missing WB or arena or something instead. R2 shouldn't have made so many servers in the first place but since they did we have to deal with this. If you really want the mount spend a few balens to make up for the whips. Also there was plenty of time to finish the even if you saved extra whips from before. Lastly, you can just wait till next year since I am sure they be giving it out again same with the Alpaca.

Comment

I agree that r2 makes dumb decisions and the compensation is ****. However, merging is needed and if it wasn't placed at this time and placed at another time. I assure you be crying about something like missing WB or arena or something instead. R2 shouldn't have made so many servers in the first place but since they did we have to deal with this. If you really want the mount spend a few balens to make up for the whips. Also there was plenty of time to finish the even if you saved extra whips from before. Lastly, you can just wait till next year since I am sure they be giving it out again same with the Alpaca.
          Yeah, no...the only thing I'm sad about it missing out on my reindeer. I refuse to spend money on a game again...been there, done that. And, yeah...like I said...some of us can't always be here...so I wasn't able to get any closer to my reindeer than this. So, no...I have a valid reason to be bummed they chose this time to do this now. lol Please stop acting like you know me and my life circumstances, and just let me bummed about my freakin' reindeer. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R23347013 View Post
            Yeah, no...the only thing I'm sad about it missing out on my reindeer. I refuse to spend money on a game again...been there, done that. And, yeah...like I said...some of us can't always be here...so I wasn't able to get any closer to my reindeer than this. So, no...I have a valid reason to be bummed they chose this time to do this now. lol Please stop acting like you know me and my life circumstances, and just let me bummed about my freakin' reindeer. lmao
            You can be but you don't have to start being all mad and throwing it all over the forums. Keep it to yourself since for one venting isn't going to change anything, and two it isn't that big of a deal. Sure you miss out on this event but their will be plenty of other events as well. Like I said I wanted the Alpaca but I never got it and I am not making posts about how it is unfair to me that I didn't get it in time since the event was mostly for cashers and had a short time span to do it in.

Comment

You can be but you don't have to start being all mad and throwing it all over the forums. Keep it to yourself since for one venting isn't going to change anything, and two it isn't that big of a deal. Sure you miss out on this event but their will be plenty of other events as well. Like I said I wanted the Alpaca but I never got it and I am not making posts about how it is unfair to me that I didn't get it in time since the event was mostly for cashers and had a short time span to do it in.
              lol Cept for all these posts. =P But it's okay. I'm done here and with you. Have fun with your evening. =P

Comment

hope wartune update several daily quest affected by the maintenance :-) Batltleground, WorldBosss, Arena
                Name: Alyanna
                Class: Knight

[S41] Death Garden

Comment

s22 isn't Heroic Stadium but Desert of Despair...too many servers make u forget bout that?

Comment

So funny for this server merge, really don't agree since so much are complaining, the ballens user would try to built their char more more stronger, but non ballens user was became more more pathetic after all... Have the GM ever think, after the merge, server became very lagging coz too many users there... It happened when the 1st time Ocean pacific s40 is opened. The World boss everytime is lagging... Think this game more day is become more cashiers users, and the non cashiers user will bend down to the hell...

Comment

I'm really agree, they give the quest and timed it... But never told us about the server merging on dec 28 PST and the Guild battle is stopping in the middle, so pathetic of this.. And little funny for this server merging after all with the pathetic crapping compensation...

I never got the Alpaca mount and I am not crying over it. If you can't get something then just move on. It's a game after all. You are making a huge deal out of nothing really. This stuff is desperately needed since R2 decided to make a bajillion servers and won't stop creating more. If they don't merge and keep making more servers. Expect this game to die really fast. Who wants to play a game with only 10 ppl on each server? Once they make 1000 servers that is how it is going to be like if no merges happen.

Comment

WOW !!!

500,000 Gold
                        200 Coupon
                        Bull Horn x1
                        Lvl. 5 Rage Rune x5
                        Lvl. 5 Endurance Potion x2
                        Lvl. 5 Charisma Potion x2

TurzTheMage [S77]Tarlington Field

Comment

Originally posted by R23125400 View Post
                          I am from srvr 47 Tauren Camp which is being merged with yours so of course u have no complaints u are the older/stronger srvr. No one on our srvr has complained that I know of about dead population. I have heard a lot of complaints about lag during events such as GB and WB when more ppl are online, which tells me the srvr cannot handle that much activity, so why add more ppl to the srvr???? I know have worked very hard to get to where i am on the game. If they really feel the need to merge srvrs they can choose to do it when they are not doing an event for special items that are for a limited time. do it after the events, do it at a time that will not interfere with GBs. Be considerate of the ppl playing and how hard they are working to build up their characters and earn special items being offered. PPl are going to suffer loss. I earn at least 850 insigs each GB not to mention we have been #1 guild in the battles all weeks but 1 so I am missing out on that bonus as well, n i have my deer already but i know many in my guild were still working on it and were so close this week would have gotten it for them....now what are they supposed to do?? So much time and effort put into it has just been thrown in their faces like a big fat F U....that is not a way to kepp your players happy and make them want to stick around to be doing this constantly to them.

I am also from S-41 and Oxy is correct on current conditions. You complain about being with higher level players, yet we will be the ones you call on when you have problems with your dungeons. Try just going with the flow, meet some new players, and use this as motivation to improve the guild you are currently with, or migrate to one of ours. Never know, you might learn a few things.
                          IGN: Listener
                          Server: S-41 Death Garden

Comment

i agree with you we cant stay 20h in the game at last they should increase the reward
                            Ä°GN : Sandra
                            server: s41 Death Garden
                            Guild :lnfinity

Comment

it is not a riddle there are how many recharge options with a recharge bonus if you get them all you will get the bonus for eachone DUH!!!
                              Originally posted by MintyFresh View Post
                              Trick question.

hypothetical advertisement :

Every car you buy comes with a free air freshener.
                              you only get one air freshener BASED on car purchases.

Solve this riddle.,
                              If you bought a second car, would it come with an air freshener?

_________________________________________________________
                              real case scenario:

quoted from wartunes promotional offers for server merges.

Quote '

Notes:
                              Upon recharging, you will receive a pack. The more times you recharge, the more packs you will receive.
                              You will only receive ONE pack based on Balens recharged.
                              Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
                              All items are bound.

riddle = ??

Comment

cmon merge the servers i had a cruddy work day and am in need of leveling
                                anxiously yours........ps my homestead is inactive.......just sayin coming soon is not setting proper expectations

Comment

Working...
                                X