The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iMilcs View Post
    Where is the preview that shows 4 outfits?
    got to this page http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html the 3 in the background are costumes and the female version of the red one shows under 2nd dot

that makes 4 outfits
    Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
    GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
    Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Id like to see some prices,...

from what I understand, we have to buy 4 to 8 pieces of clothing (1 for each slot)....
      then buy items to synthesize the clothing to change how it looks

....It sounds very expensive
      Id like to see some prices,....

...if I know what Im getting myself into before hand, I might not quit.... I cant say the same for anyone else but yeah... It sounds very expensive

Plz show us some prices,... a few of us (many, a lot, etc.) non cashers might stick around...... seeing as how we've gotten ourselves this far.... we dont want to quit because of this

Comment

this sucks....the atmosphere of this game if just like your in the old ages and now it seems that teleport in the future...what a joke!!!!!!!!

Comment

can you activate trading to be more fair to all players..

Comment

OMG i hope my knight can wear/have a G-String!!! lmfao!! Would Be AWESOME!!

Comment

i think its pretty cool...u can still use the balens you get from watching videos. so im not going to complain im ready for a new look for my character. by the way im a non balen user at the moment but im thinking of going VIP when i get the money saved up as long as this game is going to be running for a while

Comment

This coming friday correct? the new patch 1.5
                “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                  This coming friday correct? the new patch 1.5
                  No .
                  CRCSUX
                  Knight
                  S50

Comment

end of the month most likely they'll release first part of the patch

Saeraer
                    Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

you sure? ok so by the end of Feb. Friday then.. ok
                      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                      you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
                        throw same hair and mustache to for sale,lol i want make my female mage with sideburns and mustache
                        hahaha...that would be hillarious. but obviously male & female character will have different clothing sets..
                        I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
                          can you activate trading to be more fair to all players..
                          trading will allow cheating to happen. people will create multi accounts & trade between them. i hope no trading system will be implement in this game. it is fine as it is..
                          I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

please create new server in OCEANIC!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                              you sure? ok so by the end of Feb. Friday then.. ok
                              well its what admins said on IRC during a maintenance sometime ago where they first announced it was gonna happen so about 2 more weeks if they don't find too much problems making them having to postpone it

Saeraer
                              Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

I hope not balen
                                just need gold to buy it

Comment

Working...
                                X