Comment

• Originally posted by stef93 View Post
      please fix the astro ( astral) bug
      to many misfortune after 1,5 patch
      i can get 12 misfortune from 16 astro
      Yesss !!! Agree !!!
      I'm having the same problem !

Comment

• dammit.. i'm not finish my daily yet..!!!!

Comment

• so Im not seeing the astral quest...any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by R22801974 View Post
            so Im not seeing the astral quest...any ideas?
            Shoot for the Stars!

Duration: 3/23 - 3/30 23:59 (Server Time)
            DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• with is the mystesy shop and we is it

Comment

• HTTP ERROR: 504

Gateway Timeout

RequestURI=http://wartune.r2games.com/ -----can't login in or even load kabam

Comment

• YOU think we will pay for this **** GAMEEEE!!!!! WHEN IT FREEZE AND LAG , This is the SECOND timea the whole guils cant play arena!!!!!! Why you not fixing these problems! Whats wrong? You keep losing players all the time... I promise.

Comment

• guyz.... arena and battleground are not workind today. what is happening? ( i'm on server 136 and none of us can do it, pls fix it

Comment

• lets see you have messed up group arena and battle grounds after your 3 hour maintenance.... to think i bought balens for these events and have been robbed i would like to be compensated for your screw up TY

Comment

• All Cross server events seems to be down.. No-one can get anything done....
                        Winterfrost Legacy - [S1] Llynport
                        Lvl 83 Rogue

Comment

• having some problem

we can't enter BG and arena for cross server

S76
                          Last edited by R26097773; 03-14-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            UPDATE: There appears to be a minor issue with Full screen mode for players using a 1680x1050 resolution. The hotkey bar is not going into the lower right hand corner. We've not encounter this issue with other screen resolutions, but we are still testing to see if the problem comes up on any other resolutions.[/LIST]
                            problem exists at 1280 x 1024 resolution as well.

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder if you even try the game after "maintaining" it...You didn't fix any bugs you just added more. Can't wait to see the compensation pack you will send us this time! 5 Thunder runes or 10 insignias? The excitement is killing me!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Wartune will be having its normal weekly Maintenance on March 14th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

NOTE #2: If after the maintenance, you encounter trouble with enabling Full screen mode, please update your Flash Player. This will resolve the issue.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: There appears to be a minor issue with Full screen mode for players using a 1680x1050 resolution. The hotkey bar is not going into the lower right hand corner. We've not encounter this issue with other screen resolutions, but we are still testing to see if the problem comes up on any other resolutions.

UDPATE 2: Patch Notes for 03/14:
                                • Groups now have 20 summoner attempts in Nightmare dungeons.
                                • Full screen mode has been added.
                                • Level requirements for Ring and Band of Divine Rage have been lowered to level 5.
                                • Fixed various language and interface issues.
                                Full scren is broken i use Google Chrome web broswer them automtic update the flash players so fast is a new flash players release.
                                And works diffrnes in diffrens plce farm see not good out, In the city skills meny for mount guild osv is middle of the scren.

Every place have a diffrens looks.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X